Man of Pakistani descent appointed as UK's culture minister

Blackwater

British Prime Minister David Cameron appointed former banker Sajid Javid as the country's new culture minister, replacing Maria Miller who resigned earlier on Wednesday over an expenses scandal.

Javid has served since last year as financial secretary to the Treasury.

Cameron said on Twitter that lawmaker Nicky Morgan will step up to the financial secretary post at the Treasury, key to the government's relationship with the financial services industry, from her current role as economic secretary.

Javid, the son of a Bristol bus driver, worked for Chase Manhattan Bank and Deutsche Bank before starting his career in politics. He was elected as a member of parliament in 2010.

His father, Abdul, a bus driver, came to the UK from Pakistan in 1961, reportedly with just £1 in his pocket, according to the BBC website

The website added that the self made millionaire , who is considered a rising star in the Conservative Party, is a devotee of Margaret Thatcher and has been tipped as a potential future leader.

Man of Pakistani descent appointed as UK’s culture minister | Pakistan Today

Blackwater

Now a mullah become cutural misnister. A paki will remain Paki ,no matter where ever he lives , now ,he will promote Allah and Islam and Gazwa-a-hind in UK:wave::wave::wave:

i must say now "" GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"":lol::lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now a mullah become cutural misnister. A paki will remain Paki ,no matter where ever he lives , now ,he will promote Allah and Islam and Gazwa-a-hind in UK:wave::wave::wave:

i must say now "" GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"":lol::lol:
GOD cant save... Queen belongs to Allah.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
itz Kaalapani.

England is in economic mess.They need to get investment from Middle east in to their real estate ,football clubs and weapon purchases .Most importantly they need banking and stock brokerage money only way is to lick those Arabs.

Paki is just a muscat for them.

Also they need arab money with very low to zero interest.

Britain is ticking economic time bomb.

Like you said itz like "andheri raat me diya theri hath me" .
@Blackwater

Last edited by a moderator:

laughingbuddha

Country flag
Perhaps the British wish to counter the Islamic zealots who are reigning havoc in the UK. Though ai hope this appointment is not done as an appeasement. It could backfire.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles