Lusty Pakistanis once again

Blackwater

Sick Pakistanis once again

Girl, 14, 'groomed and raped at drugs den by gang of men who treated her with contempt'

'Principal defendant', Mohammed Imran Amjad, 25, befriended girl when she was 12 or 13 and often took her for drives in his cars, court heard
Teen was 'passed around for gang's sexual gratification'

Girl's mother contacted police in December 2009 to report her concerns about her daughter's welfare at the hands of 'Immy' (Imran), jury told

A 14-year-old girl was repeatedly raped at a drug den by a gang of men who treated her with 'indignity and contempt', a jury has heard.
The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was taken to the house in Brierfield, Lancashire, and allegedly passed around for their sexual gratification.
The 'principal defendant', Mohammed Imran Amjad, 25, bore the 'greatest responsibility for the corruption and abuse of the victim in this case', said the Crown Prosecution Service.

Look at their shit paki faces

Read more: Sex grooming trial: Girl, 14, 'groomed and raped by gang of men at drugs den' | Mail Online

Last edited:

Blackwater

i wonder what happen to pak family values.These pakis are so sick to target girls as young as 12. They wrap their women in burqa and eyed other community girls for their lust.

Never heard of any paki doing something positive in UK

now days pakis are known for terrorism and rape :wave::wave::wave:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I know a german girl from chat who was caught in decietful sugar coated words of muslim guy in Germany... the guy and his family wanted the girl to convert her... luckily the girl had a family backing and refused to convert.

End of relatiohship and the girl is happy as she realized that she saved herself in time!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Look at the 'beautiful' faces of these inbred shameless paki mard-e-momeens.......Not just they ugly are from Heart and Faces; they are Ugly in the head too!

Repeated - rape, kidnappings and Pedophilia among paki bas#@#$%d men, simply indicate their upbringing and mentality of their pious Islamic society and moreover the notions their inbred families have taught and instilled in them.

They just want to become like their masters who converted these losers on the tip of the sword....no doubt this sexually deprived society of pakis target underage non-muslim girls (in most cases)!

ashdoc

Country flag
i wonder how many threads are going to be started on this . because as the number of pakis in britain increases these cases are going to increase .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Look at the 'beautiful' faces of these inbred shameless paki mard-e-momeens.......Not just they ugly are from Heart and Faces; they are Ugly in the head too!

Repeated - rape, kidnappings and Pedophilia among paki bas#@#$%d men, simply indicate their upbringing and mentality of their pious Islamic society and moreover the notions their inbred families have taught and instilled in them.

They just want to become like their masters who converted these losers on the tip of the sword....no doubt this sexually deprived society of pakis target underage non-muslim girls (in most cases)!
Ultimate truth !

Defcon 1

Country flag
One Question, what is the purpose of this thread?

maomao

Country flag
In what sense will you call this disgusting news as enlightment?
Revelation as enlightenment!

At times, disgusting things are the indication of the future.....so open your eyes and embrace the truth!

Defcon 1

Country flag
Revelation as enlightenment!

At times, disgusting things are the indication of the future.....so open your eyes and embrace the truth!
I don't understand what you mean by "embrace the truth" but i have read the news. My question is still the same, what is the purpose of this thread? If pakistanis commit a crime anywhere in the world, why the hell should it be discussed here?

maomao

Country flag
I don't understand what you mean by "embrace the truth" but i have read the news. My question is still the same, what is the purpose of this thread? If pakistanis commit a crime anywhere in the world, why the hell should it be discussed here?
Why should we discuss anything here?

Share - knowledge, trends, current affairs, and events pointing towards the happenings of the near future!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians can have more enlightenment and revelation at home in their rape capital of the world ie delhi then 9000 miles away in uk.

maomao

Country flag
Indians can have more enlightenment and revelation at home in their rape capital of the world ie delhi then 9000 miles away in uk.
Thanks but no thanks from a Burqa wearing paki!

Defcon 1

Country flag
Perfect! Will banging your head on the wall may this will reactivate dead grey matter in your head?
Ah! So resorting to personal attacks now. I will ignore this comment of yours since you seem like a child trapped in a man's body, if you are not actually a chid. By you don't need to worry about me. I have an measured IQ of 151, but it seems that you need to grow up quickly.

maomao

Country flag
Ah! So resorting to personal attacks now. I will ignore this comment of yours since you seem like a child trapped in a man's body, if you are not actually a chid. By you don't need to worry about me. I have an measured IQ of 151, but it seems that you need to grow up quickly.
Ok IQ 151.....learn to gauge when people are intimidating or just having plane fun!

I think you need to improve your score further, the areas of opportunities are vast!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles