Indian Defence Forum -
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Pakistan has ICBMs with range greater than 9000km

Liked
    673 times

Pakistan has ICBMs with range greater than 9000km

LAHORE: Earlier on April 26, 2012 when news broke of Pakistan testing its new Intermediate Ballistic Missile Hatf-IV (Shaheen-1A), Terminal X contacted Brigadier Ateeq ur Rehman, Director PR for the Pakistani military's Inter-Services Public Relations regarding the range of the latest variant. This scribe was informed that the range has not been disclosed for various reasons.

Later today, a Pakistani military source for TX made an important disclosure: the mysterious range everyone was guessing for the Shaheen-1A is not 2500 kilometers or 5000 kilometers as some exaggerated, it has a maximum range of just 1500 kilometers. According to the official, there were two main objectives of this short test:
    Enhance accuracy for pinpoint attacks
    Inclusion into the league of nations which have developed intermediate ballistic missiles.
    The official stated that Pakistan's deterrence is foremostly against any aggressive Indian adventurism that can turn the region into an inferno. In the official's opinion, India carried out the recent Agni-V ICBM test to send an indirect signal to its rival China, whom it has strong reservations against for various reasons.

It was also revealed by the official that India's military establishment has not shared the actual range of the Agni-V ICBM which happens to be 8000 kilometers, not 5000 kilometers as falsely broadcast in the mainstream media.

"Pakistan possesses various ICBMs which have a range of 9000+ kilometres", said the official, "But they will be revealed and tested when there is a need for it. At the moment, Pakistan is silently observing the Eastern Theatre of Operations spearheaded by the US and its increasing presence in Europe, the Pacific Ocean and South Asia. Add to that Indian frolicking and the coming US-Israel drills in the Middle East... and when the time comes, those who should know, will know, Pakistan also has targets beyond India... way beyond India".

He added, "A wise group does not consider the Agni-V test as a threat for Pakistan but rather for China, and China is smart enough to deal with it. The military establishment is not really considering ICBM tests soon since we consider silence as the ultimate weapon. It might be that Israel signaled India to provoke Pakistan into doing an ICBM test and exposing their exact range so that an international conspiracy against the country's nukes could be initiated as is being currently done against North Korea. Far from being slapped with sanctions, India instead received appreciation from the US, NATO and Israel for its recent test".

And, as this scribe repeated the million dollar question, 'Any ICBM tests in the pipeline?'

"Well, yes.. My vote is not for it though".

Exclusive: Pakistani security official discusses the Shaheen-1A test ~ Terminal X

http://www.terminalx.org/2012/04/exc...-official.html

› See More: Pakistan has ICBMs with range greater than 9000km
    maomao likes this.
    Internet is too powerful for your dumb questions!!!!

Liked
    292 times
    India
    Some wild stories here...director ISI PR seems to be smoking some serious dogshit...

He got one thing right though, the range of Agni 5 is 8000 km indeed.
    maomao likes this.

Liked
    674 times
    India
    Oh....they are following us...instead of taking the lead.....
    GIVE RESPECT...GET RESPECT

Liked
    2683 times
    India
    Zaid Hamid just got the fodder to survive this season
    maomao, Blackwater and Mad Indian like this.
    Veer Bhogya Vasundhara .. Only the brave shall inherit the Earth !!
    Email: [email protected]

Liked
    9945 times
    India
    OP needs a link.
    I am from the North East, I am from the North, I am from the West, I am from the South, I am from the East. I am a Hindu, I am a Muslim, I am a Christian, I am a Sikh. I am an INDIAN

www.facebook.com/defenceforumindia
    Twitter: @YusufDFI
    www.sarvatravijay.wordpress.com

Tihar Jail
    Liked
    275 times
    India
    Pakistan also has the GDP of 16 trillion $. It is just that they are hiding from the World.
    H.A. and Mad Indian like this.

Liked
    3590 times
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuf View Post
    OP needs a link.
    Added, @source

Tihar Jail
    Liked
    275 times
    India
    Well Pakistan really thinks rest of the World is stupid.

A country that begs to India to not oppose its textile export to EU has 9000 km ICBM.

So why is Pakistan begging to IMF and World Bank if it really is so intelligent scientific nation.

Pakistan is yet to win a gold medal at Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Computer International olympiads.

Tomorrow they will claim that they have overtaken US in gdp .
    Some Madarassa maths at display.

Liked
    417 times
    India
    Its funny to see their desperation. may be they already have chinese missile only the paint job is remaining.

Liked
    389 times
    India
    Whenever i read such stories about conspiracy and etc coming from Pakistan i feed good for a while thinking we have serious spine but alas!
    Bye Bye DFI.....

Liked
    1169 times
    India
    Pakistan has 9000km ICBM and my next door neighbour is Obama! Come on, give us a break PAKI PR idiots.
    कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
    मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि।।

Liked
    135 times
    The official stated that Pakistan's deterrence is foremostly against any aggressive Indian adventurism that can turn the region into an inferno
    No one interested in your country beggars.

Liked
    10281 times
    India
    It is simple. If you pack in enough propellant, you can go very very far. If Pakistan were that confident, they'd have tested one already. Pakistanis aren't the ones who would give up the opportunity or excuse to give a qui pro quo. In this case, they probably just don't have an ICBM.
    No individual ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb individual die for his country. - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Liked
    9945 times
    India
    Is it as easy as packing enough propellant? If yes India would have done it right after testing Prithvi.
    I am from the North East, I am from the North, I am from the West, I am from the South, I am from the East. I am a Hindu, I am a Muslim, I am a Christian, I am a Sikh. I am an INDIAN

www.facebook.com/defenceforumindia
    Twitter: @YusufDFI
    www.sarvatravijay.wordpress.com

Liked
    3863 times
    United States
    Does Pakistan have any 3 stage missiles?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information