Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
When it comes to bonding, Muslims put religion above nationhood. When Pak tests a new missile, muzzies throughout India celebrate, I have seen Muslim ghettos in Mumbai Chawl where they celebrate every fall of Indian wicket in a Indo-Pak cricket match. Indian Muslims consider Sania Mirza's success as Islamic achievement rather than Indian achievement... and I tell you if a full-fledged war breaks out, 40 crore Indian muzzies will quickly switch allegiance and welcome Paki soldiers with open arms.
There may be some stupids. Don't blame whole community.
Anyway, this thread isn't for this purpose. Please talk me in a personal conversation if you wanna talk on this topic further.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
Please delete all off topic replies for ideological purposes made by me , @punjab47 and @sasum .
This is my favourite thread. I don't wanna confront with anyone here. :grin:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You guys remember when Pakiland got Associate membership at CERN, Paki Dawn readers were going over the moon that they beat India to be the first Asian Nation to CERN Associate membership. As if they had reached the moon.

I would much rather be in a group with USA, Russia and Japan as members than Turkey and Sebia.

lol

http://international-relations.web.cern.ch/international-relations/office/listcountries.html

Click on the countries for their respective contribution to CERN. Pakiland doesn't hold a candle to India.

We are only a handful of countries involved in the ITER project

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER

also this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India-based_Neutrino_Observatory
Somebody tell them India was among those nations who actually made CERN and LHC.
:doh:
So, our membership was fixed. Doesn't matter if took a bunch late.
But for an average paki, they've achieved better goal than India just by begging for some sciences. :hair:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guruji, 2 lakh peaceful seculars from Malda are waiting outside your house in a long line to take de-radicalization lessons from you. Please open the door and welcome them. Before that, please make sure you wear this peaceful attire :

Aapko bhi alag se kehna padega?
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Talk me personally.

Nuvneet Kundu

Aapko bhi alag se kehna padega?
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Aapka dil rakhne ke liye aapko is thread mein maaf kiya. We will fight over your sickularism on other threads. :biggrin2:

Btw, if any Pakistani ever goes to CERN he will have to digest this pagan sculpture of Nataraja standing right outside the building :

This would immediately turn them into Kaffir and as per Islamic law they have to commit suicide immediately for their apostasy.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
:smile:
There may be some stupids. Don't blame whole community.
Anyway, this thread isn't for this purpose. Please talk me in a personal conversation if you wanna talk on this topic further.
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
Please delete all off topic replies for ideological purposes made by me , @punjab47 and @sasum .
I'm touched by your naivete You think Indian Muslims can be de-radicalised? As:nono: a leopard can't change its spots, so does a Muslim can't shed his hatred for Kafir.

vayuu1

Country flag
After derailing 5 anti India threads

(all threads on Kashmir made by false flagger porkies who can't even understand Kashmiri language)

on pakdef(this forum is worst than PDF)

(And getting not only banned in turn but getting account deleted, anyway, my learning of Kashmiri language has gave me fierce weapons against keyboard warriors :taunt: )
, :tsk: ,
Spending 13 hours in argumenting with that stupid bigot riaz haq who keep cramming only one dialogue. :hair:
(Anyway, I spoiled his $hity claims in comments),
I cooled down. :hot:
Then, I thought over it again. :D
"I was busy in playing with paki fanboys whole day but didn't update idiotic musings thread",
:biggrin2:
Their pervert and abusive comments can't be written but those
proud and holy ghazi keyboard warriors gave me these hilarious links proudly so that
an inferior kuffur like me can learn about meaning of their Holiness
Guys, now I'll just laugh double on them.
:rotflmao::rotflmao:
This site named spiritual pakistan:

Future of pakistan (insha allah)

Ghazwa- Islam ki Siphai

@Nuvneet Kundu may be interested.

Anyway, enjoy everyone.
[emoji14]ound:[emoji14]ound:[emoji14]ound:[emoji14]ound:[emoji14]ound:
Replace ghaz from ghazwa and add katu instead of it, add piss instead of is and instead of lam write it as lum, that will some up the whole green ghetto.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
After getting unbanned on baki forum after a month, I started releasing all of my frustration there once again.
:taunt:
I went to a thread of Kashmir issue and destroyed all pakis by giving links and proofs of their VIP service to Kashmiris in PoK.
And see, they again banned me for 15 days.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Screenshot_2016-01-31-09-34-41.png

Nuvneet Kundu

After getting unbanned on baki forum after a month, I started releasing all of my frustration there once again.
:taunt:
I went to a thread of Kashmir issue and destroyed all pakis by giving links and proofs of their VIP service to Kashmiris in PoK.
And see, they again banned me for 15 days.
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
View attachment 7542
If you get permanent banned, then all the information that you have posted there in the form of posts and comments is gone forever? It's like writing in the sand. What's the use talking to Pakis who don't want to listen? instead, you can talk to Indians who want to listen and make them hate Pakistan. There are many confused Indian people in many forums, you can guide them.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If you get permanent banned, then all the information that you have posted there in the form of posts and comments is gone forever? It's like writing in the sand. What's the use talking to Pakis who don't want to listen? instead, you can talk to Indians who want to listen and make them hate Pakistan. There are many confused Indian people in many forums, you can guide them.
Well, most of my offensive content is deleted, doesn't matter whether I'm banned on not. :D
My 2 IDs were banned and deleted forever. :peace:
This is my third ID banned for second time.
Trust me, I'm worst nightmare of pakis on PDF. If I enter an anti India thread, countdown of thread starts with my arguments and hitting on nerve.

I even shake the Chinese and Americans and whoever supports pakis. :taunt2:
As a sickular atheist and die hard Nationalist, you have no idea that how fast the answers of their trolls come in my mind. :devil:

Indians on pakistani forums are doing great job by controlling paki trolls. If there will be no Indians, pakus will spew false propaganda against us over Kashmir and other issues.
There are many paki forums where no Indians go. So, they are full of $hit against Evil Indian Army.
I know about many.

Nuvneet Kundu

Well, most of my offensive content is deleted, doesn't matter whether I'm banned on not. :D
My 2 IDs were banned and deleted forever. :peace:
This is my third ID banned for second time.
Trust me, I'm worst nightmare of pakis on PDF. If I enter an anti India thread, countdown of thread starts with my arguments and hitting on nerve.

I even shake the Chinese and Americans and whoever supports pakis. :taunt2:
As a sickular atheist and die hard Nationalist, you have no idea that how fast the answers of their trolls come in my mind. :devil:

Indians on pakistani forums are doing great job by controlling paki trolls. If there will be no Indians, pakus will spew false propaganda against us over Kashmir and other issues.
There are many paki forums where no Indians go. So, they are full of $hit against Evil Indian Army.
I know about many.
If you a sickular then what party do you vote for?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles