Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Waving Flag in a Vacuum

July 20, 1969: Buzz Aldrin salutes the deployed United States flag during an Apollo 11 Extravehicular Activity (EVA) on the lunar surfaceNasa
Imagine you are in charge of shooting the fake Moon landing at Area 51. You are under enormous pressure to get it right. The US government has made it clear that you are to produce an absolutely flawless portrayal of a successful mission to the Moon: so technically perfect that it stands up to the harshest of scrutiny for decades to come. Anything less would cause irreparable damage to the reputation and trustworthiness of the US government.

Today you are shooting the planting of the flag, a scene that will surely be screened thousands times over the coming decades to billions of people. Armstrong bounces over to the flag-holder, unfurls the nylon flag, and places it upright.

At that moment a gust of wind from an errantly open stage door causes the flag to flutter and flap. The director shouts "Cut!" and asks you if you want to reshoot.

"Nah, no-one will notice," you reply.

This is one of those pieces of 'evidence' that can be dismissed almost purely because it beggars belief that the conspirators would be that careless. It has been pointed out by some that fakingthe Moon landings, rather than actually doing them, would be the more technically impossible feat, but one would have thought that a multi-billion dollar conspiracy would remember to keep the doors shut when they were shooting what was meant to be an airless environment.

In actual fact, the reason the flag moves as if flapping for some time after it was planted is precisely because there was no air. In a vacuum, things that are moving tend to keep moving, and in the absence of drag from the air, the suspended flag moved back and forth like a pendulum for a few seconds.
Flag will never move in a wave formation without wind. Think about it. If it was moving while the flag was being dragged, it would stop after a few seconds. Seconds when the flag was being planted. Energy dissipates.

Anyways, there is also, multiple sources of light. Explain that please.

DEJAVU

Oh really.
Wow indians.
so much time you have for Pakistan.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Flag will never move in a wave formation without wind. Think about it. If it was moving while the flag was being dragged, it would stop after a few seconds. Seconds when the flag was being planted. Energy dissipates.

Anyways, there is also, multiple sources of light. Explain that please.
OT.
The Americans did land on the moon. A lot of the technological innovations that NASA did is now implemented in our modern day computers. You can search google for that. Also even the Soviets never called the moon landings a hoax.

Anyway I am not arguing against anyone, just expressing my own opinion on the moon landings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_program#Legacy

The flight computerdesign used in both the lunar and command modules was, along with the Minuteman Missile System, the driving force behind early research into integrated circuit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistor–transistor_logic

P.S. If the Americans had not gone to the moon I would not have to read those digital ckts.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

J.A.

Militants
Pakistan is bad for all Christian's.

Big mouslims.

Big profit Muhammad there side.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
post this on pdf

.................................................................................................
I have done this two times and got banned two of my accounts deleted forever. This is my third one.
Let me become senior member once again.
Then, I'll post such things there. :peace:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles