Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
For busy and lazy people who don't waste time for opening this link:
I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole
family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code
of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath
with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I
understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion.
The following are the Islamic message to the
West.
To the infidels of the West:
The Constitution for the new Islamic Republics
of EuroArabia and AmerIslamia is under
construction.
We will fight the infidel to death.
- Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
- Democrats and Leftist will support us.
- N.G.O.s will legitimize us.
- C.A.I.R. will incubate us.
- The A.C.L.U. will empower us.
- Western Universities will educate us.
- Mosques will shelter us
- O.P.E.C. will finance us
- Hollywood will love us.
- Kofi Annan and most of the United Nations will
cover our asses.
Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt,
Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from
India to the US and to the other Western
countries. They will go to the West for education
in full scholarship. America is paying and will
continue to pay for our children’s educations and
their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.
We will use your welfare system. Our children will
also send money home while they are preparing
for Jihad.
We will take the advantage of American
kindness, gullibility, and compassion. When time
comes, we will stab them in the back. We will
say one thing on the camera and teach another
thing to our children at home. We will give
subliminal messages to our children to uphold
Islam at any cost. Our children in America will
always care more about Islamic Country’s
interest than US interest.
We will teach our children Islamic supremacy
from the very childhood. We will teach them not
to compromise with Infidel. Once we do that
from the very early age our children won’t
hesitate to be martyr. We will take over the
Europe first and then US will be the next. We
already have a solid ground in the UK, Holland,
Sweden, Spain, Italy, Germany, and now in the
US.
Our children will marry Caucasian in Europe and
in America. We will mixed with intricate fabric of
the Western society but still will remember to
Jihad when time comes. Who are we?
We are the “sleeper cells”.
We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam
and Mohammad only. Everything else is
secondary.
At the time of the real fight we will hold our own
children as our armor. When American or Israeli
troops shoot at us the world will be watching.
Imagine,… Imagine the news in the world “Death
of Muslim babies by infidels”.
We know CNN, ABC, CBS are broadcasting live.
Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The
news will spread like wildfire. “Americans killed 6
babies, 10 babies”. “Jews killed two women”,
Keep your Nukes in your curio cabinets. Keep
your aircraft carrier or high-tech weaponry in the
showcase. You can't use them against us
because of your own higher moral standard. We
will take the advantage of your higher moral
standard and use it against you. We won’t
hesitate to use our children as suicide bomber
against you.
Visualize the news flash all over the world, …
Moslem mother is sobbing, ….crying. ….Her
babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the
whole world is watching live. Hundreds of
millions of Muslims all around the world are
boiling. They will march through Europe. We will
use our women to produce more babies who will
in turn be used as armor/shield. Our babies are
the gift from Allah for Jihad.
West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We
will manufacture our military force by natural
means, by producing more babies. That is the
way it is cheaper.
You infidels at this site cannot defeat us. We are
1.2 billion. We will double again. Do you have
enough bullets to kill us?
On the camera:
- We will always say, “Islam is the religion of
Peace.”
- We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
- Moderate Muslim will say there is no link
between Islam and Terrorism and the
West will believe it because the West is so
gullible.
- Moderate Muslim all over the world will
incubate Jihadist by their talk by defending
Islam.
- Using Western Legal system we will assert our
Sharia Laws, slowly but surely.
- We will increase in number. We will double
again.
You will be impressed when you meet a
moderate Muslim personally. As your next-door
neighbor, coworker, student, teacher, engineer,
professionals you may even like us. You will find
us well mannered, polite, humble that will make
you say, “wow, Muslims are good and peaceful
people”, But, we will stab you in your back when
you are sleeping as we did on 911.
There will be more 911 in Europe and in America.
We will say, “We do not support terrorism but
America got what it deserved.”
Muslims, CAIR, ISNA, MPAC and other
international Islamic Organization will unite. We
will partner with Leftist, ACLU, with Koffi Annan,
and the UN, and if we have to then even with
France. Fasten your seatbelt. The war of
civilizations has just begun.
We will recite Quran and say Allah-Hu-Akbar
before beheading infidels, as we have been doing
it. We will video tape those and send it to all
infidels to watch. They will surrender - ISLAM
means surrender.
We will use your own values of kindness against
you.
You are destined to loose.

This is in their blood.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now I got it..Why Most of human beings don't marry their cousins like hub-bul-watan pakistani.
Islam Brain? Man if paki wants brain then Nawaz Sharif has to ban incest marriage for atleast 5-6 decades.
Their country is crooked up like anything.

Blackwater

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

thethinker

Country flag
:biggrin2:

They shut down my column

Under General Sharif, the Pakistan army is carrying out a low-intensity war against diversity of opinion.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/they-shut-down-my-column/#sthash.7k768kH2.dpuf
Pakistan’s globetrotting Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif has been peddling the ostensible success of a military operation called Zarb-e-Azb in assorted world capitals. The director of the Inter-Services Public Relations, Lt General Asim Saleem Bajwa, has unleashed a social and conventional media blitzkrieg that creates a halo of accomplishment, nay infallibility, around his boss, General Sharif. But in tandem with the military’s media blitz is its undeclared war on dissent, which impugns, maligns and tries to ostracise those in the intelligentsia who refuse to buy the military’s version of events. This low intensity, systematic war on the diversity of opinion in Pakistan barely gets local or international attention.

During my morning ritual of going through emails this past Friday (November 27), I spotted one from my op-ed editor, which read: “It is with an extremely heavy heart that I regret to inform you that Daily Times will be unable to accommodate your daring and conscientious articles. Due to the climate under which print media operates in these times such pieces are constantly being put under scrutiny and so the newspaper with it. It is also my unfortunate duty to inform you that Rashed Rahman has resigned as editor-in-chief due to the same reasons of continued interference in the affairs of the editorial department and as a soldier for unbiased truth he is now serving his three months notice”. As the lead weekly columnist for the liberal Pakistani newspaper Daily Times, I have written extensively about how the dissenters in the Pakistani media, academia and the political class were hounded rel-entlessly; that the undeclared censor’s guillotine had fallen on my hand, was not a shock. What was surprising was that it took six years for it to do so.

My editor, Rashed Rahman, a seasoned journalist and a veteran leftist political campaigner, had insulated me and others like me from the interference of what he calls “the powers that be” — a euphemism for Pakistan’s military establishment — for years. After the assassination of Salmaan Taseer, the high-profile owner of the Daily Times and the then governor of Pakistan’s Punjab province at the hands of a religious zealot, his family continued with his liberal tradition and continued to afford me, and others like the veteran Baloch activist and writer Mir Muhammad Ali Talpur, the space for speaking our mind. It seems, however, that the cushion against the military’s stealthy interference was wearing thin since the ascent of General Sharif, not just at our paper but the media in general.

Along with putting the Pakistani COAS on a pedestal, his media team was actively weeding out his detractors. For example, about a year ago, the editorial staff advised Talpur to take a break from writing on Balochistan since that issue draws flak from the military. After a hiatus, Talpur wrote a sca-thing criticism of the virtual colonisation of Balochistan by the Pakistani military. The owners finally told our editor Rashed Rahm-an this past Thursday to shut down both Talpur’s and my weekly columns.

A six-year association with the Daily Times thus ended under pressure from Paki-stan’s almighty army. I say army because none of the cultural and music pieces or the personality profiles that I did would have offended anyone. It was my criticism of the army’s duplicitous policy vis-à-vis the jiha-dist terror unleashed in Afghanistan that annoyed the army.

My premise has been simple: The Pakistani army has caused irreparable damage to Pakistani society through its patronage of the jihadists since at least the mid-1970s and despite its proclamations to the contrary, it has not changed as far as the use of jihadist proxies against Afghanistan and India is concerned. I have consistently underscored the fact that the biggest price of the army’s jihadist venture has been paid by the Pakistani people, especially the Pashtuns and the vulnerable religious groups such as the battered and beleaguered Shias, Ahmadis, Christians and Hindus. The army’s massive human rights abuses in the restive and resource-rich Balochistan has stoked the separatism there and closed the door on a meaningful political reconciliation with the Baloch seeking independence — or secession — depending on one’s perspective. I have strived to give voice to the voiceless sections of Pakistani society because each one of them has touched my life in some way and enriched it in the process.

When I saw my friends and dear ones being shot, the Pashtun leaders that I knew personally being killed and the All Saints Church where I played cricket, being blown to smithereens — all in my hometown Peshawar — by the Taliban, I wanted to bear witness and chronicle those atrocities, which in my opinion were a direct blowback of the Pakistan army’s jihadist project. After the heinous attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar last year, the army cracked down on what it had described once as the “bad Taliban”, that is, the ones that hit inside Pakistan. While it claimed that it is going after jihadists of all shades, I contended that it was sparing the “good Taliban”, that is, the ones who attack inside Afghanistan.

My last Daily Times column pointed out that General Sharif speaks with a forked tongue, pledging to fight against terror and bring peace in Afghanistan while jihadists infiltrate Afghanistan from Pakistan unchecked. The army and its minions perhaps could not take it anymore and my column was shut down for good.

The media and press freedom in Pakistan under General Sharif’s leadership is a myth. A multitude of media outlets, including the television channels, create the illusion of diversity but are effectively churning out the various shades of army-approved hyper-nationalism that passes for patriotism. One can perhaps slip in a critical column or a show, but to do so in a sustained manner is nearly impossible now. The troubling part is that the political class has abdicated its role to define patriotism. The Pakistani intelligentsia can make a case for wresting back the power to define the national interest, but unless politicians are willing to do the heavy lifting, we’d be fighting an uphill
battle in which many more columns will be shut down and writers banished from the public view.
The writer is a former columnist for the ‘Daily Times’, Pakistan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
typical paki mentality
All Indian Missiles are painted Russian, Israeli and American.
I said:
How? :frustrated:
Have they any resemblance?
Yes they are internally foreign. They look like their inner parts.
What a moron. :crazy:
Next day he said to me
What logic you're applying to prove Pakistani missiles are N. Korean? They are from N.K. because just they look like those.
Yes, Indian Missile may not match a screw from Russia but they are Russian. On thee hand porky missiles don't miss any sign of North Korea except colour. But they are pakistani?
What the hell? :hair::hair:
Have you gone crazy?
Your jealousy is indicating how desperate are you to have missile tech like pakistan but no countries so technologically advanced like pakistani.
Stop day dreaming

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:[/QUOTE]

Bornubus

check out the highlighted part in the excerpts and paki excuse who can't think outside religion.

A Scroll.in staffer recounts his adventures as India's only representative at a Pakistan Fight Club bout.
Udit Thakur · May 06, 2014 · 06:20 am

The sound of bone on bone cut deep, but a lone voice from the crowd cut deeper.

Udit bhai, hum tumaare saath hai!” (Udit bhai, we are with you!)

Just a month before the bout, when a Pakistani fight promotion company contacted the Bandra gym at which I train, with an invitation for Indian fighters to join the event, several of my friends jumped at the opportunity. Pakistan Fight Club was offering an all-expenses paid trip to Lahore and the chance to compete in the first India versus Pakistan mixed martial arts bout. PFC had partnered with Pakistan’s Punjab Sports Board to ensure maximum publicity.

But outrage spread when news broke that PFC officials had requested that my head coach send only Hindu fighters to the tournament. Shahzaib Ahmed of the PFC said that Hindu fighters would “create more promotion in (the) media,” and make it “easier for the public to recognise and distinguish between the names (of fighters).” He spoke the language of pragmatism, not vitriol, and that was perhaps what was most troubling.

While fighters from Pakistan and Afghanistan came with team officials, visa complications meant that I traveled as a team of one. Some Pakistani friends had come to show their support, but I had resigned myself to the fact that I would walk out alone.

As I struggled to motivate myself for my bout, a voice called out to me.

“Are you Indian? Are you here alone?”

I found a smiling, middle-aged man with movie-star hair beckoning me forward.

“We know you’re alone. That must take a lot of courage, we are so glad you’ve come brother. Don’t worry, we’re with you!”

Before I knew it, he had mustered together a group of more than 30 people, each shouting words of encouragement.

The upsurge of support ceased for a moment, as someone from the crowd asked half-hazardly, “ What is his religion?”

“He is our brother, this is not about religion!” “This is about sportsmanship, we will support any sportsman!”

That night in Lahore, we put aside the baggage of history. A fight meant to pit us against each other ended up bringing us together in ways none of us could have imagined.

We welcome your comments at [email protected]

http://scroll.in/article/663664/at-...artial-arts-fight-the-warm-hand-of-friendship

Last edited:

Bornubus

Udit thrashed a paki in lahore itself

• Bout Information
  • Date: Sunday 04.13.2014 at 09:00 AM ET
  • Referee:
  • Venue: Al Hamra Open Air Complex
  • Enclosure:
  • Bout Billing: Main Event (fight 8 of 7)
  • Pro/Am: Professional
  • Weight:
  • TV Commentary:
  • Broadcast:
  • Post-Fight Interviewer:
  • Thakur Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
  • Ali Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/67675-udit-thakur

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I found this sample on Google+.
:pound:
baki said:
Remember Indians.
You are continously defying Pakstan's peace effort and continuously attacking on us. Don't consider it as weakness. A wounded lion is more dangerous. Remember, how many of your aircraft were shooted in 1965. We f**ed up induan army. We will break you in many parts.
Tumhare mulk ke tukde tukde kar denge. Inshallah...........
The holy war to Ghazwatul Hind is coming.
:rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl:
India dash-dashed with bakistan and Bangladesh was the baby on the spot. :hehe:
Ab puke phir se maa banna chahti hai. :D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Guys, this is real website of zaid uncle.
:pound:
Sued Zaid Hamid Official
:rofl:
zahil hamid said:
Welcome to our battle station in a war to defend Pakistan's Islamic ideology and national identity!
:rofl:
This is our platform and weapon system to launch the counter attack against ideological subversion by the hostile forces through the axis of disinformation and propaganda warfare.
According to modern war doctrines, the weapon
systems and platforms for Information Warfare
and Psychological Operations are considered to
be far more strategically lethal than nuclear
assets, air and naval power as well as land and
Special Forces. PsyOps are the most lethal and
widespread but least expensive war operations in any theatre of war. Using the most common
urban platforms of electronic and print media,
cyber world, internet, communication systems
and education institutions in a sophisticated and
solidly coordinated information war strategy,
global perception management can be achieved,
consequently defeating and disorienting the
enemy often without even firing a shot on
ground!
:lol:
The hostile troops and soldiers engaged in this subtle lethal war against Pakistan are mostly corrupt and compromised journalists, analysts, diplomats, media tycoons, TV anchors, advertising agencies, religious scholars, fifth columnists and teachers.
:haha:
In the rules and
operations of Information War and Psy-Ops, a
hostile and compromised influential journalist is far deadlier a weapon against the State than a
suicide bomber!
means they used them. :rofl:
Pakistan is under attack through a vicious and violent 4th generation war, which is designed to break up the country on the Yugoslavia pattern.
I thought it's N. Korea. :rotfl:
The war is already in the advanced stages with almost 50,000 Pakistanis killed in the last 10 years in multiple insurgencies, urban warfare and political violence. But the most lethal and sinister aspect of this war remains the
Psychological and Information assault against
the state and the people, targeting the Islamic ideology, Pakistani identity, National unity,
prestige of the armed forces
and the need for
the strategic assets; subsequently, creating such
thought confusion and mental and moral anarchy that the very foundations of the state and its nationhood have been shaken to the core. Even more shocking is the fact that despite
facing an existential threat from this axis of war,
Pakistani government, Information management
organizations and even the armed forces have
completely ignored to build defenses or to launch any counter attack to defend this exposed flank.
Pakistan is practically defenseless on this axis
and hostile psy-ops forces have almost overrun
the entire nation and the country without any
resistance, even finding willing collaborators
within the state organs to facilitate the
decimation of national morale and character.
Pakistan is losing the war on this critical axis
and by default would lose the ongoing war on
ground as well, despite the heroic sacrifices of
its armed forces if this exposed flank is not
protected.
Currently information warfare against Pakistan is being applied in order to inculcate those values, beliefs, and codes of behavior in the Pakistani youth that are designed by the western
propagandists.
This growing tactical media tool is targeting the Pakistani society in a way where it can first be disintegrated and then integrated into an institutional structure driven by the new world order of the West.
The founding fathers of our country are being
portrayed in a manner the western Zionist media wants them to be presented to the world, wherein Jinnah is being presented as a promoter of secularism and Iqbal is being ignored since his philosophy ignites the nation into reaching for glory and calls for replacing the corrupt and failed political democratic and dictatorship systems with proven, sustainable and divinely inspired system of Khilafat.
Our mission is Takmeel e Pakistan, completion of Pakistan's unfinished destiny! Defending Pakistan ideological and geographical frontiers leading up to the promised Ghazwa e Hind, the final showdown with the arch enemy India.
The vision also envisages Pakistan taking its rightful place in the community of Muslim nations in a grand United States of Islam, which is run on the model of Khilafat e Rashida based on real wealth based economic model of Quran and Sunnah! We want to create a society where humanity is respected, protected and in peace based on love of Allah (swt) and Ishq and adab e Rasul(Sallalaho alaihe Wassalam).
Through these cyber battle stations, we fight a
noble information war for a sacred objective of
bringing ultimate peace in the world by resisting
the existing man made Zionists driven political,
economic and social orders which are hell bent
on spreading war, violence and moral and
religious anarchy in the world. This may seem a
daunting task, very asymmetric war with odds
heavy against the forces of Good
but then we are Muslims! We live with dignity and when our
time comes, we die with honor! We have opted
for this path of glory and InshAllah,
we will change the tide of history, write our own destiny and carve our future through the blessings of Allah (swt) and Rasul Allah (sm) and the power of our divine and sacred ideology, Islam! It cannot get more romantic than this!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles