Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
pakistanis have a moon on their flag.India has its flag on the moon
So you are suggesting Indian Flag is in pakistani flag- as pakistani flag engulfs the moon. Hence, pakistan dominates India and is triumphant in the end----- LOL (this is how a pakistani would have replied)!! ;)

Last edited:

mayfair

[video]http://pkaffairs.com/Play_Show_Khari_Baat_Luqman_Kay_Sath_17th_October_ 2011_17306[/video]

It's the usual entertaining tripe from the Paki land, with the usual thing about American conspiracy. This one takes the whole conspiracy angle to another plane.

Watch 21:30 onwards, Lucman and Ali Azmat (yes the same of Junoon and Bum phata fame) discuss how Western cultural imperiliasm has been advanced by their ...yes..music industry!! Michael Jackson of glovers and topi fame and unitelligible enunciation..the [conspiracy] theory is that these compositions are attuned toa specific frequency of 440 Hz!! which is supposed to have maximum ability to perturb human cellular structure and induce mass hypnotism!! I kid you not.

Iamanidiot

LurkerBaba tussi great ho!
For finding all these gems of truth about our neighbours

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am sure he will regret doing this when he grows up and reflects back; or perhaps laugh at himself; or perhaps be embarrassed - if he does not already blow himself up in a suicide attack, that is!
All I heard was a young kid shouting and screaming and sounded pretty constipated.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am sure he will regret doing this when he grows up and reflects back; or perhaps laugh at himself; or perhaps be embarrassed - if he does not already blow himself up in a suicide attack, that is!
Its sad..

Funny thing some one needed to give him water and tell him to slow down and provide sub titles.. :)

Sad..

Poseidon

Country flag
I am not making fun of these Children,but I couldn't stop myself from laughing when I saw a Student thinking of a volcano as a bomb.This really shows how Bomb mania has gripped Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

agentperry

i wait daily for a new post in this thread. im die hard fan of this thread.

mayfair

I wouldn't bet on it. He'll probably become one of their MNAs or join up with the charitable "Dr." Saeed and proudly proclaim how he put the cowardly ugly Indians in their lace when he was mere thimble sized.

Zaahil Hamid Mark II, Here I come...

SHASH2K2

As for the USAF, our F-16s would be Red, and shown as 'enemies', hence they can shoot us down from long way.

The US have programmed the F-16s in this way, before delivery, and to get rid of this, we need to spend extra billions to change the computers as the Turkish Air Force did. This isin't economical for Pakistan Air Force to do, especially when the only targets for our F-16s are IAF jets. Not the Sukhois, the JF-17 can shoot them out working out on its low RCS than a Su-30.

In short, the JF-17 and/or J-10B with SD-10 might be able to stand some chances against USAF.

SHASH2K2

[h=2]US has no permission to launch drone strikes: PM Gilani[/h]

ganesh177

Country flag
Pakistani showing his frustration after his govt gave most favoured nation status to india.
If anything indian made i would buy, that will be toilet papers to wipe my ass
For starters, how about stopping watching bollywood stuff ?
Getting serious, stop using computers as well, 0 was invented by indian.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Pakistani showing his frustration after his govt gave most favoured nation status to india.

For starters, how about stopping watching bollywood stuff ?
Getting serious, stop using computers as well, 0 was invented by indian.
Gr8 point!

SPIEZ

Country flag
Let's pray to Allah that independence happens for these nations. State sponsored terrorism which India engages in cannot prevail forever.
This is ethnic cleanising and India perhaps is the only country in the modern world where such crimes are going on and on.
I almost died laughing :rofl:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Let's pray to Allah that independence happens for these nations. State sponsored terrorism which India engages in cannot prevail forever.
This is ethnic cleanising and India perhaps is the only country in the modern world where such crimes are going on and on.
OMG :shocked:

niharjhatn

..............and I am sure they use our used toilet papers as face wipes!! LOL hahhahahhahahah :D :D
And after using it upon their face, upon closer examination it turned out that the indians were wiping their ass with this:

SHASH2K2

[h=2]Re: PAF's possible answer to MRCA[/h]
Pakistan should never ever show off her purchases to the world like india..... let them underestimate us.... But unfortunately alot of newbie morons come n leak out stuff... like tht guys who revealed abt nuclear capable submarines,c-602,MAR-1,A-100 etc etc.... things should remain hidden... it adds to the element... as Chuck noris say..."the element of surprise"..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles