Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

venkat

AV ,but the same stupid ppl master minded kargil war ,26/11? Under estimating our enemy is absolute stupidity.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
AV ,but the same stupid ppl master minded kargil war ,26/11? Under estimating our enemy is absolute stupidity.
Cool it. Its just for fun and not for estimating enemy competence.
We better move this thread to a lighter section and rather than this Strategic Forces command section. Its a jokes thread ultimately :p

Regards,
Virendra

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
JB those are some real old jokes and this thread is not for jokes on them but on how they show their brains or lack of it while posting.

A.V.

i am sure the persons who make these comments or are active on pak forums did not plan anything going by their logic they could not plan a 2 + 2 because in that too they will need chinese help

A.V.

Well expect more in coming days i will update this thread daily so catch all the fun here

A.V.

PAKISTANS ANSWER TO IPL

so says the genius :-

I think pakistan should start PPL just for the purpose of banning Indian players!! some consolation!!

Oracle

And those are the same teenager who qualifies for the NDA at the age of 16-17-18-19 and goes to a war in the age of 21 and has the courage to die for India.

No but according to you we teenagers are immature and have below average IQ. Great.
Your maturity reflects in many threads, this is a current one Click Here

And the Nazi cross in your avatar and the subsequent discussion was a perfect example.

Last edited:

Oracle

Lol, I intend to add Bangladeshi al-fakira and imule comments in here too from pak def. Will be a hit!!!

A.V.

Enjoy this today its one of a kind:-

Pakistan's ISI spy service listed as terrorist group- as per leaks

The Reaction now :-

No amount of slavery will please the master.

And has the ISI put the cia on Pakistan's terror watch list?

will be happy if US declares us terrorist state and UN slaps an embargo, it will be step towards freedom

Pakistan can not be defeated militarily so we need not to be afraid of war

Paksitan Should Put CIA on Terror list officially , evidence raymond davis case

Enjoy all the super intelligent comments , i am enlightened especially by the fact that ISI - is trying to blacklist the CIA my god i was so dumb before

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles