Hatf IX (NASR) ballistic missile

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
if Pakistan is so concern about cold start then they should go for M65 Recoiless Nuclear Rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

MADE in China. wat else next on self paint job

Pak mercilessly spending AID money meant for flood relief on buying cheap chinkis missle..

amitkriit

Actually Pakistan is working on a master-plan, the plan is to turn it's own territory into a radioactive zone so that no foreign military can ever contemplate violating it's borders. Nasr is the first step in this direction.

rizwan78

Country flag
[/QUOTE]Hint: Please explain me the yield of warhead this SRBM be carrying. How pakistan keep its said nuclear bombs (assembled or dissembled). Do you know the very first/previous Hatf (do not know number may be I) has 70 km range with 500kg warhead capacity. Does this test help us understand something new which we do not know?[/QUOTE]
What you are trying to say here if India have parthvi serial missile why they are wasting money on testing Agni serial Missiles ? NASR is very fast missile as compare to the Hatf 1 which is based on lequid fuel,
Nasr missile will be deployed with a mobile multi-barrel launch system that has "shoot and scoot attributes", or the ability to fire at a target and immediately relocate to another position to avoid enemy counter-fire

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Yes why not, if they have a delivery system sure they will have a nuke almost the same size too......
I would like to salute Pakistan then. Great achievement. Now pakistan defence research is in same league with Americans. :hail:

rizwan78

Country flag
LF some of the smart pakistani on other forum said it has thrust vector tech, those guys are out of their mind living in dream world.
I have not read about TV tech yet but it surely have the ability to change it path during flight, to deceive the enemy ABM system ,

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Actually Pakistan is working on a master-plan, the plan is to turn it's own territory into a radioactive zone so that no foreign military can ever contemplate violating it's borders. Nasr is the first step in this direction.
This is the only theory that is making sense till now :D

rizwan78

Country flag
Whats there to laugh in that? They had low yield battlefield nukes to be used on armored columns. When did Pakistan get that?
Sir, there was a time when only it was USA who have invented a Nuclear Device, know tell me how did you guys have this now ?

Oracle

I have not read about TV tech yet but it surely have the ability to change it path during flight, to deceive the enemy ABM system ,
Are you kidding me? Any sources for your claim?

Oracle

Sir, there was a time when only it was USA who have invented a Nuclear Device, know tell me how did you guys have this now ?
We made this on our own. We did not have to steal nuclear technology and then get freebies from China, and do the paint job ourselves.

pankaj nema

Country flag
This missile is nothing but a Nuclear scarecrow

Well Cold start doctrine and the 8 Independent Battle groups of the Indian Army which are supposed to carry out Multiple armoured thrusts in Pakistani territory have made them REALLY worried

Last year they carried out the Azm e Nau exercises along with PAF to work out their tactical doctrines to stop the IA IBGs

Maybe the results of the exercise were disappointing .So they are now showing that the Nuclear threshold has been further lowered and will be activated the moment hostilities breaks out

But what is new ,This nuclear scare mongering has been going on far a long time

But Pakistanis have forgotten is that before IA invades Pakistan it will be the IAF, Indian Missiles and the long range arty like Smerch MBRL which will "open the Indian attack "

Cold start is premised on Devasting use of Massive Firepower Asymmetries which will ALWAYS be in India's Favour ; before the armoured columns move in

Moreover this new system will be deployed in the open and IAF or Prithvis or Brahmos can take it out can take it out

rizwan78

Country flag
MADE in China. wat else next on self paint job

Pak mercilessly spending AID money meant for flood relief on buying cheap chinkis missle..
I don't know how old you are you but i will surely have a word for you...........STFU

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
rizwan I'm repeating my question in case it missed your eye. Why is it being called a ballistic missile?
AFAIK ballistics technology's very purpose is for long range strike where in the projectile even enters the upper atmosphere. Now the range of this missile is being touted at 60 kms.
What is missing here ??

Regards,
Virendra

rizwan78

Country flag
rizwan I'm repeating my question in case it missed your eye. Why is it being called a ballistic missile?
AFAIK ballistics technology's very purpose is for long range strike where in the projectile even enters the upper atmosphere. Now the range of this missile is being touted at 60 kms.
What is missing here ??

Regards,
Virendra
Please view my post no-6, according to my knowledge every guided missile is called a ballistic missile and every unguided missile called rocket

rizwan78

Country flag
We made this on our own. We did not have to steal nuclear technology and then get freebies from China, and do the paint job ourselves.
Who said that you made your own ? you can never make a pin on your own. now you will come again with a kind of statement that actually physicist Albert Einstein stolen the formula of nuclear bomb from scientist Pandat jawahar lal nehro

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Please view my post no-6, according to my knowledge every guided missile is called a ballistic missile and every unguided missile called rocket
Hehehehehe. Every guided missile is a ballistic missile!!!! So surface to air and air to surface missiles that are also guided are ballistic? A cruise missile is also guided. Sorry son you just gave away your complete lack of knowledge.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All you have is a bunch of nukes that are 10-20kt hiroshima type bombs to be used on indian cities. Strategic role. You need to have a look at your nuke doctrine to understand this. Even india with a more advanced nuke program only has nukes in strategic role.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles