JF-17 Thunder / FC-1 Xiaolong

tsunami

Country flag
on the contrary, the G effects during a flight can be judged by generated vortexes, speed and time the aircraft took to complete a given maneuver. the less time it takes, the more G effects it achieved. Same is the case with the AoA, the higher the nose is pointed, the more AoA it achieved. There is no rocket science in it.
OK... that means that if a fighter can do horizontal loop in 20 sec and other can't do it in less then 26 sec that means the later one can't pull same G force, right??
Also please show me where JF bunder had AoA more then 24*

Dazzler

South African Test Pilot confirming the jf-17 can now fire A-Darters!

JF-17 integrated w/ A-Darter (and other Denel Dynamics weapons): An attractive option to developing countries?

Reactions: Neo

The Last Stand

Country flag
A DARTER is apparently an option for JF-17 Block III as posted by the twitter handle of .....defence pk

Any timeline for block-III release?

gslv markIII

Country flag
Man, doing so should not stress the airframe and will not break the 8G mark as claimed by many in this forum. Talking about 8G, the LCA didnt even touch 7G in this display. in fact, the first day display was better than the second in terms of transition from one maneuver to another but still it didnt touch 7G at any stage.

the slow speed pass was also strictly controlled with the pilot reluctant to pull the stick further to touch the 24 degree angle which again indicates a cautious approach. All of this is understandable from a plane that is still being tested but here we have fanboys making what not of their plane and abusing the thunder which is in service and has achieved several feats to date.

Tell this to your buddies.
Wow great,this fellow could predict the RCS of JFT by simply 'looking at its airframe',Now he is calculating the g load by watching a video.

God save the 'land of pure' :rofl:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wow great,this fellow could predict the RCS of JFT by simply 'looking at its airframe',Now he is calculating the g load by watching a video.

God save the 'land of pure' :rofl:
You still know little about their capabilities.
I faced a paki on YouTube who was probably harassed on watching India in world's rising and expanding power's list and pure land nowhere.
He told me factually incorrect so I asked him to enlighten me.
He enlightened me:
100000 billion people in India are poor
and I thought India's population is 1.28 billions
China has a 9999999 trillion economy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
India's only operational missile is a 200 km range A2.
I thought my jokes are bad.

Inshallah!!!!!!!!

That guy really opened my eyes.
:namaste::namaste::namaste::namaste:
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Dazzler

A DARTER is apparently an option for JF-17 Block III as posted by the twitter handle of .....defence pk

Any timeline for block-III release?
An optimistic deadline is 2017 which seems unlikely to me. 2018 should be more realistic.

Dazzler

OK... that means that if a fighter can do horizontal loop in 20 sec and other can't do it in less then 26 sec that means the later one can't pull same G force, right??
Also please show me where JF bunder had AoA more then 24*
it didnt perform a vertical loop in the entire show. it barely climbed vertical and then fell dead straight without maneuvering. cheer that all as much as you like.

tsunami

Country flag
it didnt perform a vertical loop in the entire show. it barely climbed vertical and then fell dead straight without maneuvering. cheer that all as much as you like.
Interesting if that's how Tejas completed the vertical loop because JF bunder couldn't even do that.
BTW if your RCS measuring eyes noticed I was talking about horizontal loop in my last post.

Dazzler

Interesting if that's how Tejas completed the vertical loop because JF bunder couldn't even do that.
BTW if your RCS measuring eyes noticed I was talking about horizontal loop in my last post.
There is no such thing as a horizontal loop, i think you meant 360 degree turn? it didnt perform a complete turn either. The funniest bit was the so called scissor maneuver which is infact a high speed reversal, it didnt complete that either and bailed out quickly as if it was at bingo fuel.

As for turning performance, the jf-17 completed a full 360 degree turn in 17 seconds. watch from 1:50 onwards.

Last edited:

salute

South African Test Pilot confirming the jf-17 can now fire A-Darters!

JF-17 integrated w/ A-Darter (and other Denel Dynamics weapons): An attractive option to developing countries?
why south african pilot because its their missile but still why not paki pilots.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
why south african pilot because its their missile but still why not paki pilots.
Pakis are master of lying and fabrication of lie stories. They can fabricate anything. Now this @Dazzler has said that blunder can complete 360 * turn in 17 second which no other plane in world does. They will try all their best to show their less than a trainer plane better than the best in the world. Blunder has a very poor T/W ratio. It can not complete 360* vertical loop and need a very long runway for take off. It tried a vertical climb and could do that just for 1 second and that too with kinetic energy it gathered while flying. Same lie they tell about combat radious, Radar and missiles. It is a copy of outdated design, it has an outdated engine, it has an outdated frame, It was withdrawn because of fear of its Exposure and poor performance. Since this guys are hell band to prove its might.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
You still know little about their capabilities.
I faced a paki on YouTube who was probably harassed on watching India in world's rising and expanding power's list and pure land nowhere.
He told me factually incorrect so I asked him to enlighten me.
He enlightened me:
100000 billion people in India are poor
and I thought India's population is 1.28 billions
China has a 9999999 trillion economy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
India's only operational missile is a 200 km range A2.
I thought my jokes are bad.

Inshallah!!!!!!!!

That guy really opened my eyes.
:namaste::namaste::namaste::namaste:
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
One Pakis on PDF said that JF 17 is a fifth generation plane. He also challenged me to prove any parameter of Mig 29 which is ahead of JF 17.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Certified_Idiot.gif

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

………………………………….…

Dazzler

It performed a vertical loop way back in Aero India.

utter non sense

First go and learn something about basic maneuvers and flight regimes and how they are performed. In the mean time, enjoy these...

Last edited:

Dazzler

Says an idiot who claims that 'LCA airframe shivers' :rofl:

Why don't you learn them first before lecturing others.
I am not surprised, Abusing comes naturally to you and goes to show the background you belong to. instead of revolving in your false rhetoric regarding your mighty plane round and round, better explain the phenomenon if you could.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles