Israeli Fighters Attacks Palestanian Houses

Neo

The city burning, buildings are being bombed by IAF jets. Don't you watcht news??
103 civilians have died sofar...

thethinker

Country flag
At least IDF gives advance warnings like phone calls and roof knocking (empty shells) so that civilians can evacuate before launching strikes in Gaza.

Compare that with the ad-hoc Hamas rockets (one which even tried to hit a nuclear reactor in Israel) launched to especially kill civilians in Israel...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The city burning, buildings are being bombed by IAF jets. Don't you watcht news??

what's they doing in launch cites ..nearly 500 Rockets launched from there ..who are all they Civilian's or Aliens or Highly IQ'ed peoples

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
At least IDF gives advance warnings like phone calls and roof knocking (empty shells) so that civilians can evacuate before launching strikes in Gaza.

Compare that with the ad-hoc Hamas rockets (one which even tried to hit a nuclear reactor in Israel) launched to especially kill civilians in Israel...

true..

before Striking

before 5 minutes Phone Call

before 4 minutes Roof knocking

but in Israel ..you get only 15 seconds to find Shelters

bose

Country flag
Would you compare it to the genocide in IoK aswell?
I saw a TV program yesterday where a retired General was threatening India to give Kashmir to them or else Pakistan will nuke India... :)

If we have at all done genocide in Kashmir there would not have left any living thing there... Kashmiri's are our brothers!!

thethinker

Country flag
Since IoK has come up, let us all discuss Balochistan and the recent FATA genocides too. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter after all!

bose

Country flag
Hamas is sole responsible for all that is happening to Palestinians... Israel is only ensuring that cost of sending rockets are too prohibitive ..

Last edited:

Neo

yes correct ...like your Soldiers Beheaded our Soldiers for no reason

No Pakistani have rights to talk about Humanity
If there are two nations in post WW II history, its Israel ans USA. Both countries account for most of the wars in ME and some othet parts of the world.
Don't give me a lecture on humanity when there is none left in your country. The whole world has condemned Israels brutal genocides over and over again.

Neo

Don't hijack the thread to make it another Pakistan bashing fest. Stick to the topic.

thethinker

Country flag
Don't try to politicize every thread by making it about Pakistan directly or indirectly, if you do then expect a massive derailment and some vicious trolling.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
If there are two nations in post WW II history, its Israel ans USA. Both countries account for most of the wars in ME and some othet parts of the world.
Don't give me a lecture on humanity when there is none left in your country. The whole world has condemned Israels brutal genocides over and over again.

war is not equal to Terrorism.. one who fight professionally with Pre Designed area's

where most of the ME countries and Pakistan alone Making War crimes and illegal cross border raiding and Killing Shia or Sunni communities Respectively

as I said before Pakistani's have no rights to talk about Humanity.. go and yell for Assad gas and ISIL genocide

JBH22

Please advise when the ruhani soldiers of Pakistan are going to free Palestine and destroy Israel?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

Who is controlling Hamas, who is giving weapons and funds to them?
Can someone answer this objectively?

Blackwater

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Indiscriminate killing and bombing of densely populated cities should not be tollerated.
Send ur army and Air Force to defend Palestine . Where are other islami mulk ? Where is islami thakedari gone? Kya baat koi islami mulk tumhari baat nahi manta..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles