Austrian Jagdkommandos during exercise "Safe Return 2013"

Waffen SS

Austrians are actually Germans, they should be reunited, I strongly support the idea of Germany-Austria unification like I do India-Pakistan-Bangladesh and 2 Korea.

Austria(Catholic) and Prussia(Protestant), both powerful and had non-German ethnicities, had ego problems, finally Prussia managed to unit German states in Germany in 1871, Austria choose not to join Protestant dominated Germany, Austrian German nationalists wanted to join Germany.

After WW1, Austria lost it's empire, Hungary got separated, they then wanted to join Germany, how ever victorious Allied prohibited, in fear that Germany might get powerful again, they even forced to change Austria's name from German republic of austria to Republic of Austria!!

Austrians supported Nazi Germany unification with them, and fought bravely like other Germans in WW2, Austrian state treaty forbids Austria's reunion with Germany.
After all Austrians are Germans, they are also expert.

Dont forget Steyr AUG was built by them. Germany Austria must be reunited.:germany:

Nazism is over, Germany is forever. It is not good idea with mixing a nation(Germany) with a political idea(Nazism).

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Austrians are actually Germans, they should be reunited, I strongly support the idea of Germany-Austria unification like I do India-Pakistan-Bangladesh and 2 Korea.
Not the same at all. Few Austrians would agree with you.

Waffen SS

Not the same at all. Few Austrians would agree with you.
After WW2, both Germany and Austria went into a cultural shift. Austrians are everyday told Nazi atrocities, they consider themselves "First Victim" it is big blunder, Adolph Hitler himself was Austrian German. Austrains are almost brainwashed like Germans, so if a Muslim kills a German nothing happens, if a German attacks a Muslim for self defence, every one call them Nazi, why? People's idea change time to time, but Historical truth always remains correct.

Muslims in Germany: 3 million violent Muslim attacks and 7,500 Germans killed |

Of course this site is a bit anti-Islamic, but every thing cant be lie.

Just don't mention Hitler: Young Germans learn to fall in love with their country again | Mail Online
@Dovah what are you talking about? Please clear yourself.

Holocaust is now used for political purpose in Germany, of course it was wrong, if any German speaks for German language and culture to preserve from immigrants every one tells them Nazi, Nazi. Even 85, 90 years old WW2 veterans(they were guards, no high level officer) are dragged into court again, for their part in WW2, if so then why does Germany and Austria remember WW2 Strategic bombing victims? Bombing of Dresden? Why Angel Markel and ultra liberal German politicians dont hang themselves for what their ancestors did?

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Since the end of the Second World War there has been no serious effort to unite the two countries again, and the Austrian State Treaty forbids the union between the two countries. Indeed, no mainstream political party in either country officially advocates political union. One reason for this is Austria's constitutional commitment to neutrality was (and is) in contrast to West Germany's commitment to being an active member of NATO. Moreover, the mainstream view that has been established in Austria since World War II is that the Austrians have developed their own distinct national identity. Unlike earlier in the 20th century, in 1987 only 6 percent of Austrians identified themselves as "Germans". Today over 90 percent of Austrians see themselves as an independent nation.[clarification needed] Indeed, views that promote a stronger identification with Germany or reunification are often associated with the far right or even Neo-Nazism within Austria. However, economic and political ties between the two states have been strong and mostly amicable since the postwar period. Relations were further strengthened through Austria's accession to the European Union in 1995 and the establishment of the Eurozone (of which both states are founding members) in 1999.
Austria–Germany relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

W.G.Ewald

Professional

Waffen SS

What is Austria's own distinct identity? They are Catholic? If so then if Bavaria can remain in germany then why not Austria? Does Austria have their own culture, own language? No. Then what distinctive identity??

People in Europe are united through language, such as Italians live in Italy, Poles live in Poland, it is not like North America, a new continent is discovered, wipe out natives, capture as many area as you can, bring settlers from Master country, then they became free in time. No matter what language do neighbour countries speak, we are ALONE!!

Why does Austrian state treaty forbids unification with Germany? Nazism says to kill Jews, expand German empire, enslave non-Germans, as they are not Aryans, German language existed before Nazism even takes place. Nazism has nothing to do this. Nazism crap, Germany is not. Then how Nazism comes here? Should we say Russia=Communism??:rofl: Because of Soviet Union?

West Germany was in West Side, then why after 1990 unification they did not reunite? Britain, France, Russia and US dont want Germany to rise again. Of course I dont want to see WW3.

Infact which US, Britain, France and Russia are opposing this they have long and more bloody history of torture on civilians than Germany, Germany apologized.

No enemy is bigger than self-hating.

Austrian is a Nationality, German can be both ethnicity and Nationality, hence Austrians are ethnically German and they live close to Germany so unification of this countries will not put non-Germans between them. In 1930's Hitler said hence some Germans live in East europe so East Europe should be under control German control, it also means by what way Germans living in East Europe will be under Germany, simultaneously non-Germans living there will be also under Germany, which Nazis did not mention as they though Slavs "Sub-human".:tsk:

Austria is developed country, so unification with it will not cause Germany to spend extra money for reconstruction unlike that time of West-East Germany.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
What is Austria's own distinct identity? They are Catholic? If so then if Bavaria can remain in germany then why not Austria? Does Austria have their own culture, own language? No. Then what distinctive identity??

People in Europe are united through language, such as Italians live in Italy, Poles live in Poland, it is not like North America, a new continent is discovered, wipe out natives, capture as many area as you can, bring settlers from Master country, then they became free in time. No matter what language do neighbour countries speak, we are ALONE!!

Why does Austrian state treaty forbids unification with Germany? Nazism says to kill Jews, expand German empire, enslave non-Germans, as they are not Aryans, German language existed before Nazism even takes place. Nazism has nothing to do this. Nazism crap, Germany is not. Then how Nazism comes here? Should we say Russia=Communism??:rofl:

West Germany was in West Side, then why after 1990 unification they did not reunite? Britain, France, Russia and US dont want Germany to rise again. Of course I dont want to see WW3.

Infact which US, Britain, France and Russia are opposing this they have long and more bloody history of torture on civilians than Germany, Germany apologized.

No enemy is bigger than self-hating.

Austrian is a Nationality, German can be both ethnicity and Nationality, hence Austrians are ethnically German and they live close to Germany so unification of this countries will not put non-Germans between them. In 1930's Hitler said hence some Germans live in East europe so East Europe should be under control German control, it also means by what way Germans living in East Europe will be under Germany, simultaneously non-Germans living there will be also under Germany, which Nazis did not mention as they though Slavs "Sub-human".:tsk:

Austria is developed country, so unification with it will not cause Germany to spend extra money for reconstruction unlike that time of West-East Germany.
What part of "only 6 percent of Austrians identified themselves as "Germans" do you not understand? Why must you try to attempt to hijack this thread about military training to spout your lunacy?

Neo-nazi DFI members are the most ridiculous phenomenon on the internet. Your motto must be, "Denn heute, da hört uns DFI und morgen die ganze Welt!"

I'll say this again as I have before: if you think Hitler would not have been delighted to put brown people into his gas chambers and crematoria, you are deluded.

Last edited:

Waffen SS

What part of "only 6 percent of Austrians identified themselves as "Germans" do you not understand? Why must you try to attempt to hijack this thread about military training to spout your lunacy?

Neo-nazi DFI members are the most ridiculous phenomenon on the internet. Your motto must be, "Denn heute, da hört uns DFI und morgen die ganze Welt!"

I'll say this again as I have before: if you think Hitler would not have been delighted to put brown people into his gas chambers and crematoria, you are deluded.
You are too emotional. A Nazi must be anti-Jew I am not. I support Israel.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/europe-russia/50585-reunification-germany.html

Can be merged here.

I by no means support Holocaust, I dont deny it. If any Neo-Nazi denies Holocaust, I request him to read Fred Leuchter report.

Holocaust Denial, Leuchter, and the "Leuchter Report"

All of Hitler's success was result of Speer, Doenitz, Rommel, Guderian their decisions, not Hitlers.

Please read my post again "Should we say Russia=Communism?? :rofl: Because of Soviet Union?" If no then why Germany=Nazi?

Hitler was evil man, you know after WW1 Austrians wanted to join, by then still Hitler did not rise to power. So Germany Austria unification was not only Hitler's or Nazi's invention.

As every white is not racist similarly every Germany-Austria unification advocators are also not Nazi.

Before telling me a Nazi please say if Slavs are "sub-human" then why "sub-human" Slavs defeated Aryan Germans?? Why Germans never made to to Moscow? Why Slaves made it to Berlin??

I conclude here.
@W.G.Ewald I pointed out logics, if you dont accept I dont force. You quoted me first. I said what ever I had, now it is up to you, accept or not. Thank you.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
You are too emotional.
You are a babbling idiot. You have trashed a good military thread with your absurd politics, and you have the audacity to ask for your earlier garbage to be merged here?

Reunification Of germany

Can be merged here.
DFI will never attain its potential while such posters as Waffen SS are tolerated.

Last edited:

pmaitra

@Waffen SS,

May I request you to open a new thread about the things you want to discuss?

Thanks!

W.G.Ewald

Professional

W.G.Ewald

Professional
AUSTRIAN JAGDKOMMANDO | Tactical Life

Austria's Jagdkommandos function as the country's special-operations unit. Their designation translates to "hunter commandos," and they trace their lineage to the World War I Austrian Jagdkommandos and Storm Troopers trained to infiltrate or cross no-man's land for reconnaissance and raids. The current Jagdkommandos were formed in 1962 by a group of Austrian officers who had attended the U.S. Army Ranger School. Their training and missions were initially similar to those carried out by the U.S. Rangers, but the Jagdkommandos have since evolved with broader special-operations capabilities. However, their training and selection still show U.S. Ranger influence.
Jagdkommando missions include special reconnaissance, hostage rescue, arrest of war criminals, snatch of high-value personnel, VIP protection (though the Austrian Military Police have taken over much of this function), counterterrorist operations, evacuation of Austrian citizens from dangerous areas, raids on high-value targets, and other typical special-ops missions.

ninja85

sorry buddy, we indians don't want or like pakibeggars or bangladeshi's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles