Who is the most Evil individual from the 20th century ?

Most evil of the 20th Century

• Mao Zedong

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Joseph Stalin

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Adolf Hitler

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Winston Churchill

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Henry Kissinger

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Hirohito

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jinnah

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Idi Amin

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yahya Khan

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

trackwhack

Take a pick

Mao killed 35 million

Stalin killed 20 million

Hitler killed 11 million

Churchill killed at least 5 million in India alone and laid to waste millions more in African colonies

Kissinger killed millions across Vietnam, Gulf, South America. Its almost impossible to estimate accurately.

ice berg

What about Hirohito then? All those asians who died during the war, including your own people. Guess you forgot that, right.

And what about those 30 million russians died during the ww2? Who are responsible for their deaths?

Do some math, kid. You are way off the marks.

Oh, I just love those who is the most evil topic. Like one single person are capable of that. Never asking how they are able to do that.

Some people just never learn from the history.

Adux

Country flag
^^ I dont think this idiot above doesnt know how to differentiate between deaths caused by war and genocide. No Matter. Good thread Trackwhack, You forgot to include Winston Churchill there.

trackwhack

^^ I dont think this idiot above doesnt know how to differentiate between deaths caused by war and genocide. No Matter. Good thread Trackwhack, You forgot to include Winston Churchill there.
No I did not forget Churchill man. Option 4.

iceberg, you dolt, you are not even worth responding to.

trackwhack

I forgot to add Bangladesh to Kissinger's resume. GK, stop the nonsense bro.

pmaitra

What about Hirohito then? All those asians who died during the war, including your own people. Guess you forgot that, right.

And what about those 30 million russians died during the ww2? Who are responsible for their deaths?

Do some math, kid. You are way off the marks.

Oh, I just love those who is the most evil topic. Like one single person are capable of that. Never asking how they are able to do that.

Some people just never learn from the history.
Yes, you are right. The Japanese also carried out large scale massacres in territories they controlled. However, instead of going ballistic, what you could do is post references to support your claims. That way, your points carry a lot more weight and become more credible than posts that are unsupported.

Here are two examples:
The Rape of Nanking (book) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will add Hirohito to the list.

trackwhack

Hirohito's massacre's did not add up to even as much as Pol Pot or Idi Amin. He is a non-event considering the other five. :rolleyes:

Now we have all the 50 cent trolls voting for him as skewing the post. I request that the option be removed.

pmaitra

Add all of them. Also include the Armenian Genocide, East Pakistan Genocide, Pol Pot, Idi Amin.

Hirohito is responsible for the massacres carried out by Japanese troops.

Oracle

I can't see the poll. Could we also have in brief the atrocities committed by those, who appear in the polls?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well, you cannot pick out one from the above. The amount of atrocities one can committ depends on the power one wields.

Stalin, Hitler, Mao killed almost everyone and anyone who came in their way. Pol Pot did not have so much influence. Jinnah called for D-day and his unorganized army sent the entire sub-continent into flames for years. The list goes on and on......

We need to come up with the state power that someone commanded and the atrocities committed else again it would boil down to people giving personal opinions rather than engaging in objective analysis.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Add Bangladesh genocide too... a reported 3 million killed brutally.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Add Jinnah... sare fasaad ki jad... the sepratist of the century responsible of division of India.... we are STILL facing issues he created while others ended.

Blackwater

Add Jinnah... sare fasaad ki jad... the sepratist of the century responsible of division of India.... we are STILL facing issues he created while others ended.

no rock What Jinaah did was blessing in disguise ,he asked for partition .its good that all mullah and cancer gone to that part otherwise Americans will be bombing India and osama will be hiding in India.

It was nehru who acted over smartly and give us gift of Kashmir

pmaitra

Working on it guys. I will add all of them.

pmaitra

I have added all the requests.

Edit:

Guys, let us debate and agree or disagree. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Keep debating! :thumb:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
From all the above listed...Mao, Hitler, Stalin and PolPot stand apart. They killed almost everyone who came in their way before their death. They used all means under the sky to keep themselves afloat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles