Most Beautiful Pakistani Super Models

jus

Country flag
Exclusive pictures from day 3 of FPW Paksitan Fashion Week 2015 held on 3rd April 2015 at Pearl Continental Hotel Karachi.

Seriously Troll thread. So many have misconception about pakis.

:frusty: Sorry can't resist

jouni

Pretty girls and nice fashion, sad that everybody focuses on terrorism instead of these great sides of Islam culture.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Lol can you spot the punjabi tendency to put on weight.
It is most prominent in the 2nd pic.

ghost

Pretty girls and nice fashion, sad that everybody focuses on terrorism instead of these great sides of Islam culture.
Sir,

Great point,I agree with you that people should focus on beautiful girls in Pakistan instead of human bombs going off in every neighbourhood,fanatics terrorist proclaiming to attack some country or the other,grenades being lobbed in schools ,AK 47 being fired on innocent people,all blood gore and killing and fanaticism being spread,terrorist training camps being run these are small things which are common in every other country but not beautiful girls which are only to be found in Pakistan ,so we should focus on them.

jouni

Sir,

Great point,I agree with you that people should focus on beautiful girls in Pakistan instead of human bombs going off in every neighbourhood,fanatics terrorist proclaiming to attack some country or the other,grenades being lobbed in schools ,AK 47 being fired on innocent people,all blood gore and killing and fanaticism being spread,terrorist training camps being run these are small things which are common in every other country but not beautiful girls which are only to be found in Pakistan ,so we should focus on them.
Maybe it is possible to combine both, some of those "haute couture" attires can easily hide bomb belt or sawed AK underneath. Give whole new meaning to the phrase "I was blown away by her beauty" actually blown up!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Lots of make up, but good pics !

Last edited:

jouni

I like you Easteners, you have basically had this kind of clothing patterns and decorations for thousands of years. We westeners have to invent new fashion for every season. Why change something that is not broken?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Pakistani wimmin TV news anchors are more beautiful than their models. :truestory:

salute

and also 72 virgin super models waiting in high heaven,thats another great side if islam. :lol::lol::lol:

blueblood

These creepy "models" ain't got nothing on their anchors especially Shajia Niazi. :love:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What is so special in these Khusrey type women. Best adjective can be shemale for these Pakistani models who would sleep with any Indian producers and movie maker to get a job in India. Not to mention all would say contrary in-front of biagairat brigade on TV discussions.

I heard many South Indian producer enjoyed Veena Malik in detail before she got married to a Pakistani.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What is so special in these Khusrey type women. Best adjective can be shemale for these Pakistani models who would sleep with any Indian producers and movie maker to get a job in India. Not to mention all would say contrary in-front of biagairat brigade on TV discussions.

I heard many South Indian producer enjoyed Veena Malik in detail before she got married to a Pakistani.
The entire field is like that and it is not limited to only Paki women.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Members posting lascivious (nsfw) images will be banned.

Reactions: sob

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In which angle u found those paki wommin pics are lascivious :frusty:,c'mon move it into any other section.Without images this thread is useless
Have you been banned ?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Dude, these "models" are ----ing ugly !
intrinsically they are pretty but rather
i feel that through religious indoctrination they do not have the culture that goes with modelling . Being religiously indoctrinated, they inherently believe and sub-consciously act out that they are doing something WRONG and it shows in the output, the result , the way and sense in which they carry themselves - it look unnatural and put-on

they should realise you cant have your cake and eat it
and when they try to do just that , then it ends up with what you see on these pictures and people remarking that it looks ug....

I like you Easteners, you have basically had this kind of clothing patterns and decorations for thousands of years. We westeners have to invent new fashion for every season. Why change something that is not broken?
well thank you for your appreciation of eastern clothes

to be accurate many concepts of western clothes and fashion are also stupendous ! but i agree with you that the constant drive to have something new results in a lot of strange designs

but i think the best is a combination of the two - east and west and when it is done well then it is really STUNNING !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles