Why Indians are so much obsessed with English Language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Certainly not lickers of white boots.
So you are one and a loser too! You are frustrated because more qualified ones got the better job or have an oportunity of better jobs when you generally are disliked for you attitude and probably gonna be left behind? Of course I have known your kind of people. Your kind generally blame everyone else and anything else but you for every misery in your life, in society, in state or in nation. You generally despise working an honest job and would rather try everybody else to feel bad about their happiness and achievements. You are close to the worst kind of creature in the world - the communists.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Bangalorean I agree with your view points completely. I am of Arts Back ground and no problem with Bengali.

@Mad Indian, can you ride taxi, and speak with the driver in English? No. In my understanding, Hindi is link language of India, learn your subject up to Higher Secondary Level, in your mother tongue, and to communicate with world learn English.

How will you convince me that language which Aam-Aami can not understand how it can be link language within India?
If a person wants to live in hindi land , he will learn hindi. A person wanting to live in tamil nadu will learn tamil. Thats all...

And tbis any way does not have anythig to do with medium of education. I wont have my kids studying in vernacular language when that can be learnt just by being around us. If any thin I will want him to learn more languages like telugu, hindi and malayalam so that he has an advantage when competing in those places(anglish is mandatory for competing on global scale)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So you are one and a loser too! You are frustrated because more qualified ones got the better job or have an oportunity of better jobs when you generally are disliked for you attitude and probably gonna be left behind? Of course I have known your kind of people. Your kind generally blame everyone else and anything else but you for every misery in your life, in society, in state or in nation. You generally despise working an honest job and would rather try everybody else to feel bad about their happiness and achievements. You are close to the worst kind of creature in the world - the communists.
Gautama Buddha had said

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

I don't remember who said these:

The spirit of envy can destroy; it can never build.; and

Envy comes from people's ignorance of, or lack of belief in, their own gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles