Iran- Bhutan 1977 War!

bhramos

Country flag
admin can delete any time if they think inaproperiate

Four RBAF Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jets of the 17th Aggressor Squadron that were deployed in the Iran-Bhutan war of 1977.

Our brave pilots destroyed most of Imperial Iranian Air Force in a matter of five days. Reza Shah Pahlavi was forced to accept a peace treaty with Bhutan that ruined his credibility with his own people. He was eventually overthrown by Ayatollah Khomeini's Islamic Revolution in 1979 as a result of Bhutan exerting its dominance over Iran two years earlier.

Bhutan was acting in self-defense in this conflict to counter Iranian infiltration in neighboring Nepal. Iran's influence in Nepal could have further destabilized the region and would have compromised Bhutanese security.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...282.1073741827.208838092630050&type=1&theater

really never knew such thing happened :shocked:

ladder

Country flag
I never knew Bhutan has a Air-Force.

And Iranian influence in Nepal :rofl::rofl:

Nepal too doesn't have fighter jets.

Also, the poster does need to study geography in detail. India isn't going to vanish away in the region even if he closes his eyes and wishes for the same.

Social Media!!!

bhramos

Country flag
I find its amusing .. :D
so bhai invited you to that FB page also

I never knew Bhutan has a Air-Force.

And Iranian influence in Nepal :rofl::rofl:

Nepal too doesn't have fighter jets.

Also, the poster does need to study geography in detail. India isn't going to vanish away in the region even if he closes his eyes and wishes for the same.

Social Media!!!
i was in quite shock when saw this post... and taught myself was sleeping or what never knew such a around..

ladder

Country flag
so bhai invited you to that FB page also

i was in quite shock when saw this post... and taught myself was sleeping or what never knew such a around..

Thanks for posting it here.

Contains nice parody claims, one among them is posted below

jmj_overlord

royal bhutan air force........."Bhutan exerting its dominance over Iran two years earlier" :laugh:

hitesh

i fell of my chair when read the 1st post about iran/bhutan war , I wonder even if Iranians would have ever heard about bhutan .

nirranj

Country flag
God save India... We have a super power just across our borders:scared2:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have seen the page on Facebook.Its a joke or parody page.The page claims that Bhutan and Papua New Guinea are the two military superpowers of the world.Also the admin is probably an Indian as he knows all about Modi and elections in detail.Plus he hates Pakis.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
There are at-least 3 pages and one guy having so much energy to do this ..

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
God save India... We have a super power just across our borders:scared2:
which asks for help of india and china to show that they are powerless but actually they have 6th generation fighter aircraft ,invisible navy , and laser weapons, 100% accuracy BMD and actually they are planning to conquer america,china,india and later whole world

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Iran- Bhutan 1977 War?

I think I remember that spectacular war of modern times when Bhutan Royal Airforce used 100's of their F-35 and F-22 along with 3 of their Aircraft Carriers and 5 million standing Army destroyed Iran.

:truestory:

Iran had no choice but to surrender to Bhutan and sign the instrument of surrender. :thumb:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Also can we see articles about the famous WAR between Mongolia and Madagascar which happened in 1979 ie. 2 year after this famous Iran- Bhutan war? :hmm:

Madagascar used its arsenal of ICBM's to destroy Mongolia and even threatened China if it tried to intervene.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles