The racial discrimination against Europe's Romanis & Gypsies

Waffen SS

re: The racial discrimination against Europes"s Romanis & Gypsies

I dont believe you that you are Indian. You talk as if you are White. If you were Indian you would be worried about discrimination of Indians and related People not about suppossed "discrimination" of Germans and Homosexuality in Europe but about Indian issues. You can only be White. You have a Hitler Avatar the Man who is the Symbol of White Supremacy World Wide. I dont believe you are Indian or you are very bizzare. I didnt insulted you but you asked why im in Austria and im not white, why are you on a indian forum or in india and you are white. similar question.
I hate racist attacks, I hate discrimination.

But please tell me why should I care of those people who left their motherland to a foreign country? Do you know brain drain?

Every year India loses hundreds of doctors, engineers due to this. Just think people in 3rd world country die with out treatment all though by their money doctors are educated in return they should do something for those poor people, they do nothing instead they go West and have better life.

Is it supportable? Your countrymen are uneducated and dying without treatment when all though you are educated by people's tax money instead of giving service to your motherland you serve another country?!

Those people who forget their motherland and countrymen for $$$$$$ I dont care what ever happens to them.

Racist attacks on them will make them less interested to go and settle in West, thus fearing they may be assaulted in West they will settle in their country and contribute in their country's progress. It is the point.

Hope you got my point.

:india::india:

So use West's racist attacks to decrease India's brain drain, here Racism is our weapon to develop our country more quickly, but very few people understand it. :sad::sad:

We make doctors, teachers in our money and West enjoys their service?!

Last edited:

Soul83

But please tell me why should I care of those people who left their motherland to a foreign country? Do you know brain drain?

Every year India loses hundreds of doctors, engineers due to this. Just think people in 3rd world country die with out treatment all though by their money doctors are educated in return they should do something for those poor people, they do nothing instead they go West and have better life.

Is it supportable? Your countrymen are uneducated and dying without treatment when all though you are educated by people's tax money instead of giving service to your motherland you serve another country?!

Those people who forget their motherland and countrymen for $$$$$$ I dont care what ever happens to them.

Racist attacks on them will make them less interested to go and settle in West, thus fearing they may be assaulted in West they will settle in their country and contribute in their country's progress. It is the point.

Hope you got my point.

So use West's racist attacks to decrease India's brain drain, here Racism is our weapon to develop our country more quickly, but very few people understand it. :sad::sad:

Still doesnt explain why you have Hitler in your avatar the world wide symbol of white supremacy and why you talk as if you are white and your major concern are white europeans not indian issues. Seems like a excuse of racism and violence and to sell us that it is good. If you were Indian you would have a Indian Patriot in your Avatar not a White Supremacist. In USA it might be true that most indians are doctors and engineers but for example not in UK, they are taxi drivers there. In Australia they are also not all Doctors or such but come from varied Backgrounds.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

@Soul83 You should come to delhi.
In delhi we all are racist to each other and believe me it's fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul83

@Soul83 You should come to delhi.
In delhi we all are racist to each other and believe me it's fun.
no it is not fun. with racism come other things as well as verbal/mental and/or physical abuse like being social outsider what i was, or cant find a date, or dont have true friends etc. but yes india is racist country too, like there have been upper caste milita raping dalit women and killing dalits with protection of local police forces who opent gates to dalit quarters, or what happens to northeast indians who look "-----y" sexual harassment, rape, verbal and/or physical assault etc.

Waffen SS

Still doesnt explain why you have Hitler in your avatar the world wide symbol of white supremacy and why you talk as if you are white and your major concern are white europeans not indian issues. Seems like a excuse of racism and violence and to sell us that it is good. If you were Indian you would have a Indian Patriot in your Avatar not a White Supremacist. In USA it might be true that most indians are doctors and engineers but for example not in UK, they are taxi drivers there. In Australia they are also not all Doctors or such but come from varied Backgrounds.
I like Germany, but not Nazism, If I was serious my Hitler avater would not be rocking out to some music.:rolleyes:

How much you know about Indians in Britain and Australia? Please research more. I am Indian, and I know India's matters more than you. Do you there is a group in US, Britain and Canada of Sikhs who wants to be separated from India? You know about Khalistan? Those morons are portraying a picture that India hates Sikhs, Sikhs are discriminated here.

But believe me or ask any other member Sikhs are most respectable and wealthy community in India.

Indians those who mainly settle in West are highly educated, those Indians who work in West Asia they go their to work only then return.

NHS recruits thousands of doctors from Third World... while limits on places deny British students chance to study medicine | Mail Online still you need more?:cool2:

Menhit

no it is a self made video where im speaking what happened to me personally
Alright, now I saw it on my PC. What you said in the video is really sad but, one needs to move on with life. Throughout mankind's history, one can see discrimination in a way or other. When such incidences happen then one should always remember that these incidences are not because of his/her inherent fault but, because of the society's structure. Although I agree that if such incidences happen during childhood then it can have a deep psychological influence on a person's life.

Menhit

Why are you in Austria then? Dont you know Austrians are Germans and Austria should be part of Greater Germany?

:germany::germany:

German question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

German nationalism in Austria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern Europe is dying due to mass immigration, homosexuality, multiculturalism and ultra-liberalism.

Come to India and have a better life.

You can go to Latin American countries such as Argentina or Chile, you will be not discriminated there due to skin colour.
Roma people didn't go to Europe because they wished. No one knows the exact cause of Roma emigration from India but, slavery, Turkish/Afghan invasion etc are speculated. They are one of the most discriminated people in Europe and most of them live in poverty with no access to education and proper health care. Many of them don't even hold passport of any land. In short, they can't emigrate to anywhere because of lack of knowledge and money.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Hope you got my point.

If you want the doctors to stay here, you should actually make our stay here worth it. I mean if doctors are willing to brace the racism and live as aliens outside India- think what would have driven them?

Do you know that the doctors in India have 15 yrs shorter average life span than other professionals because of the stress we handle? Who is going to compensate those lost years of our life and how much money from the society can compensate that? And despite our sacrifices, this society is very ungrateful towards us and views us with suspicion and jealousy, I was quite angry with my friends preparing for USMLE to leave for US at first. But after seeing the working conditions of the Post graduates and interns here, I am now contemplating on leaving this stupid field altogether in favor of business or UPSC.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

It is Pakis who give Brits payback, not Indians.
How?

By terrorist attacks and manipulating the British election in areas where they are the majority?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@WaffenSS

Are you conversant with migration of population ever since time began?

Lets help you with this

World map of human migrations, with the North Pole at center. Africa, harboring the start of the migration, is at the top left and South America at the far right. Migration patterns are based on studies of mitochondrial (matrilinear) DNA. Dashed lines are hypothetical migrations.

Numbers represent thousand years before present.

The blue line represents area covered in ice or tundra during the last great ice age.

The letters are the mitochondrial DNA haplogroups (pure motherly lineages); Haplogroups can be used to define genetic populations and are often geographically oriented. For example, the following are common divisions for mtDNA haplogroups:

African: L, L1, L2, L3
Near Eastern: J, N
Southern European: J, K
General European: H, V
Northern European: T, U, X
Asian: A, B, C, D, E, F, G (note: M is composed of C, D, E, and G)
Native American: A, B, C, D, and sometimes X

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I admire Germans, for their industriousness but not Hitler. Not because I want to be with the Joneses, but because I sincerely believe that his policy of die Endlösung most detestable and inhuman. At the same time, I would not hesitate to say that not all Jews were paragons of virtue and washed with Ganges water! One has to have a balance view.

Why did the Romas leave India? One has to study the historical migration of peoples and reasons to realise that.

I am not saying that one should not air one's views, but then when we have someone who is not the run of the mill person and a person who comes from a community that has no nation to call their own, it would be more educative to learn from that person's experience.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Waffen SS was the armed wing of the Nazi Party's Schutzstaffel.

It was not part of the German Army, but separate force of Hitler commanded by Himmler. During war it was placed under the tactical control of the German High Command. Initially, the membership was only open to people of Germanic "Aryan" origin (Herrenvolk or Master Race. Later, when manpower was required, as the Gemrans advanced, others to including nationals of areas captured to join, excepting the Jews.

In the Nuremberg Trials, the Waffen-SS was condemned as a criminal organization due to its essential connection to the Nazi Party and involvement in numerous war crimes.

To many, who have suffered, the eulogising of Hitler, Waffen SS, and other symbols of false racial superiority and its criminal acts is as abhorring as should I say the eulogising of Brigadier General Dyer of the Jallianwalla Infamy or Osama bin Laden.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Soul83

can you:

1. Give us the history of your family as far back as you know.

2. Give us the history of the Roma people - the stock that you belong to.

3. Conditions why you felt that others were being racists (I could not understand much of your tape)

4. How racism is still being practised in areas where you have been and if the Govts have taken any steps to prevent/ eliminate the same.

5. How many Roma people have risen to higher posts in the countries they are in and did they face discrimination.

6. is there any movement/ organisation that are fighting for the rights of the Romani people and what has been their success rate, if any.

Waffen SS

If you want the doctors to stay here, you should actually make our stay here worth it. I mean if doctors are willing to brace the racism and live as aliens outside India- think what would have driven them?

Do you know that the doctors in India have 15 yrs shorter average life span than other professionals because of the stress we handle? Who is going to compensate those lost years of our life and how much money from the society can compensate that? And despite our sacrifices, this society is very ungrateful towards us and views us with suspicion and jealousy, I was quite angry with my friends preparing for USMLE to leave for US at first. But after seeing the working conditions of the Post graduates and interns here, I am now contemplating on leaving this stupid field altogether in favor of business or UPSC.
Then face racial attacks in West. what exactly is your doctor's sacrifice? You know how Central Government try to take doctors to rural area? How many doctor serves poor people? All I know doctors are starved for money and do basically private practice.

Do you know that the doctors in India have 15 yrs shorter average life span than other professionals because of the stress we handle?
What type of stupid statement is this? Doctors of India are Indians and we all know India's average life span is shorter than Westerners. So how doctors will live longer?

Yes, I admit some times doctors are beaten, but not all time. Some doctors are really respectable.

I dont support beating of a doctor by people and similarly I dont support doctor's extra demand for money and continuing private practice with out in hospital.

Funny thing is when you are being trained as doctor in people's money those are not problem, when it is your time to do to nation in return then they suddenly become problems.

Waffen SS

@Ray

I am against discrimination that Roma people face. They are living in Europe from many centuries, Europeans should be more tolerated with them.

The multiculturalism which I oppose is not for Roma people who are living in Europe from many years, but for immigrants from Asia and Africa. These way firstly Asian and African countries are losing their talents secondly Europe's native culture is in danger. Romas never force their culture on another, but Muslim immigrants do.

Still they are tolerated.

I never support Nazis. All though Hitler is blamed for Holocaust, US, Britain and France cant deny their responsibility for this. Germany at first wanted to take all Jews to other countries. West Europe and Canada and US were not washed with Ganges water either. Germany had plans to settle all Jews in Madagascar.

Madagascar Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Responsibility for the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holocaust or any genocide is always condemnable, and Germany's role here is of course much higher than others, but in Which way, others mostly US, and Britain blamed Germany solely was not right either. Not to forget how Britain and France appeased Hitler and how US industrialists helped Nazis to come to power.

Roma people I think left India in 800-900 AD.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

He @WaffenSS.

Since you don't like Hitler, you should not eulogise his legacy.

Can you change your moniker and your picture?

If you want PM the active Mods like Yusuf or the Administrator Singh or our Technical Wizard Lurkerbaba.

It will ease all the heartburns.

Many have felt it to be rather 'way out' to put their view in a polite way.

Soul83

Soul83

can you:

1. Give us the history of your family as far back as you know.

2. Give us the history of the Roma people - the stock that you belong to.

3. Conditions why you felt that others were being racists (I could not understand much of your tape)

4. How racism is still being practised in areas where you have been and if the Govts have taken any steps to prevent/ eliminate the same.

5. How many Roma people have risen to higher posts in the countries they are in and did they face discrimination.

6. is there any movement/ organisation that are fighting for the rights of the Romani people and what has been their success rate, if any.
1/2.My family is from Voivodina/Northern Serbia which was part once of hungary and austro-hungarian empire, Romas are said to live there since 16th century since the ottoman rule they are recorded later in the 17/18th century i read they were allowed there by the austro-hungarian monarchy which issued decretes that roma people live there. My family is called "kucevni cigani" which means domestic gypsies, because they speak serbian and took up the serbian traditions and dont speak roma or follow old romani traditions, they are also called "serbian gypsies"
3.You should really try to understand my tape because i summed up all the stuff in my tape. The most racism i experienced was directed at my skin colour/racial appearance and the distintinctive features i have from majority like brown skin, hairy body/thick hair etc. i was called ahmed/muslim and ******, and brown like shit etc. my discrimination had mainly to do with looks. but i guess also because of my ancestry because im a gypsy but since germans murdered gypsies in ww2 they didnt wanted to say that it is because im gypsy maybe and both goes together my ancestry is visible in my racial appearance i mean like someone is black because he as african ancestry, ancestry/look is the same in that case.
4.I dont know much about that, i didnt evaluated it, everyone can speak only for himself and i told in my video what happened to me, maybe someone else was never discriminated or heard some bad insult etc. I dont think Racism is institutional where i live but it could be within institutions i mean that single persons sitting in authoritarian positions are racist but the institution as institution is not racist.
5/6.I dont know that either, im no expert, but i i know there are roma minority parties in most eastern european countries like serbia, hungary, and slovakia etc. and they sit sometimes in parliament (have a few seats) and also fight discrimination, the EU also has a decade of roma inclusion programme etc. where they fund the education of roma children and such. I think more then before roma took up the path of education and integration, could be visible in the coming generations that with higher education they are more respected etc. and have more often jobs and such.

Im no expert though on roma, my video is very personal story of experiences i made.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@WaffenSS

You are right that the Germans were 'goaded' into WWII.

The Treaty of Versailles was a shame and of that there is no doubt.

Hitler was only the reaction to the hurt German pride.

But what Hitler did was not right.

Let us not eulogise him even though he did no harm to India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

1/2.My family is from Voivodina/Northern Serbia which was part once of hungary and austro-hungarian empire, Romas are said to live there since 16th century since the ottoman rule they are recorded later in the 17/18th century i read they were allowed there by the austro-hungarian monarchy which issued decretes that roma people live there. My family is called "kucevni cigani" which means domestic gypsies, because they speak serbian and took up the serbian traditions and dont speak roma or follow old romani traditions, they are also called "serbian gypsies"
3.You should really try to understand my tape because i summed up all the stuff in my tape. The most racism i experienced was directed at my skin colour/racial appearance and the distintinctive features i have from majority like brown skin, hairy body/thick hair etc. i was called ahmed/muslim and ******, and brown like shit etc. my discrimination had mainly to do with looks. but i guess also because of my ancestry because im a gypsy but since germans murdered gypsies in ww2 they didnt wanted to say that it is because im gypsy maybe and both goes together my ancestry is visible in my racial appearance i mean like someone is black because he as african ancestry, ancestry/look is the same in that case.
4.I dont know much about that, i didnt evaluated it, everyone can speak only for himself and i told in my video what happened to me, maybe someone else was never discriminated or heard some bad insult etc. I dont think Racism is institutional where i live but it could be within institutions i mean that single persons sitting in authoritarian positions are racist but the institution as institution is not racist.
5/6.I dont know that either, im no expert, but i i know there are roma minority parties in most eastern european countries like serbia, hungary, and slovakia etc. and they sit sometimes in parliament (have a few seats) and also fight discrimination, the EU also has a decade of roma inclusion programme etc. where they fund the education of roma children and such. I think more then before roma took up the path of education and integration, could be visible in the coming generations that with higher education they are more respected etc. and have more often jobs and such.

Im no expert though on roma, my video is very personal story of experiences i made.
Thank you.

Do try to talk to others so that we have have a more inclusive picture of your personal issues/

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles