2014 General Elections: ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS !!!

Vishwarupa

Country flag
If looking at current transit of planets.

3 very powerful planets are in Libra ie 6th house from Lagna( India Horoscope). Indicating fighting domestically & legally( election)

1. Saturn - Power, Signifying mass movements,Slow moving but very prudent,long lasting impression, poor/common people & working class. According to me it signifies Arvind Kejrewal who is currently deemed as very powerful contender as he is representing mass. Saturn is currently in exalted position & it comes to this position once in 30 years.
2. Rahu - Most cunning,clever,manipulative, powerful, cruel, unconventional,treacherous unpredictable & outcaste representing planet. for me it signifies Sonia & Raul Gandhi. They are with saturn from very long time. They are bothered only about power & retaining power. They will do all sort of cunning & unconventional way to retain in power. currently they are with saturn from past so many months, this is the reason you can see lot of sops being offered to poor to retain their power. They will do anything & everything even at the expense of National sovereignty & India. Rahu is a planet when associated with other planet it take all the goodness of the planet to which it is associated. Now it is associated with Saturn & it will take every possible good thing from it & will expand & become powerful. Also rahu will block Saturn that is the reason common man will not be able to understand what is right for him & India. They will always remain confused.

3. Mars - Very fast, dominating, energetic, fighter, swift, patriot etc. It indicates Modi. Traditionally Saturn does not support Mars but if they support each other it will be combination of energy & power & can dominate the world. Even though Mars is fast, enthusiastic & energetic it might not get the required support from Saturn until March 25 2014.

Rahu on the other hand is clinging to Saturn by offering lots of freebies & sops to common man. If elections are held before 25th March 14, Rahu might outsmart Mars but if elections are held after 26th March Mars will also move to its own house & will be able to fight harder. Again Rahu will be with shani for some more months to come. It is touch battle ahead for Modi & India.

Let us wait & watch.

Last edited:

Free Karma

@Vishwarupa what do you use for the India chart? I.e the independence day or the republic day?

Last edited by a moderator:

parijataka

Country flag
Is this astrologer well known or proven.?

Because from what little I know, he seems to completely discount yogas by claiming he has many awesome yogas too (millions of people can have them, but the strength, quality and the transits play a huge part in the actual realization of it I'm told). It seems like he is a western style astrologer who has recently taken up vedic astrology. Plus he makes no reference to the d-9 chart which I've heard is very important to look at while making predictions.

Anyway from what he says, It seems like there will be a congress govt formed, that govt will short lived, and then modi will come to power and then happy times for India apparently.
`navamsa` is the D-9 chart.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles