Top 10 Overrrated Songs

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zeppelin is overrated song.

Totally disagree :tsk:

trackwhack

What a wanker, every song in that list is nice. And Lady Gaga songs have a nice beat.

pmaitra

"I want to ride my bicycle" - one of the most annoying songs I have ever listened to.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zeppelin is overrated song.

Totally disagree :tsk:
I just love that song :hail: . How dare he put it on this list. Off with his head. :cool2:

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"I want to ride my bicycle" - one of the most annoying songs I have ever listened to.
Are you talking about this tune?

Last edited by a moderator:

blueblood

"Like a rolling stone" is overrated? Who the heck is this buffoon? Same goes for "Stairway" and "London calling".

But I do agree on "Satisfaction". For me, "Paint it black" was the masterpiece of Rolling stones.

pmaitra

There is another song, and it goes like "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, ...," something like that. I find it annoying and I won't look it up, not even for the sake of accuracy. :)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
There is another song, and it goes like "Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, ...," something like that. I find it annoying and I won't look it up, not even for the sake of accuracy. :)
Its the one with that girl right...? yeah it was annoying as hell... but the girl was cute... :thumb:

pmaitra

Its the one with that girl right...? yeah it was annoying as hell... but the girl was cute... :thumb:
You are right, with the girl. That is one song. However, there is another song, sung by a guy. I dislike both the songs.

warriorextreme

Country flag
if you are talking about friday by rebecca black then that song was never overrated :p
It will be used as scale for measuring worst songs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles