Zimbabwe 'sperm hunters' picking up male travellers

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Zimbabwe 'sperm hunters' picking up male travellers
Gangs of women in Zimbabwe have been picking up male travellers to have sexual intercourse and harvest their sperm, according to reports.

Susan Dhliwayo claims she pulled her car over recently to pick up a group of male hitchhikers and they refused to get in, because they feared they were going to be raped.

"Now, men fear women. They said: 'we can't go with you because we don't trust you'," 19-year-old Miss Dhliwayo recounted.

Local media have reported victims of the highway prowlers being drugged, subdued at gun or knife point – even with a live snake in one case – given a sexual stimulant and forced into repeated sex before being dumped on the roadside......

The sperm's exact use is not clear but is thought to be intended for "juju" or traditional rituals to bring luck – anything from enhancing good fortune, boosting business or preventing a criminal from being detected.

It is also not known why the semen is taken forcibly from strangers.

"It's really an issue which is mind boggling," said University of Zimbabwe sociologist Watch Ruparanganda, who believes it is a lucrative business. "It's quite a big mystery. Obviously we know (it is) being used for rituals."......

"Of course we are scared," said a 26-year-old hitchhiker on a highway south of Harare, adding he would not get into a car driven by a woman.

"Even if she's old, we can't."

Zimbabwe 'sperm hunters' picking up male travellers - Telegraph
Anyone who is from or been to Zimbabwe?

Can anyone explain this strange phenomenon?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hmmm. they dont have to drug me to get my sperm now :heh:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hmm, have you ever been roughed up where it hurts most by a woman who has long sharp nails? Just asking.
:hmm:No.. But no one has to do anything to me. I will be as reluctant to give my sperm as much as the Rahul Gandhi's reluctance to become the PM :D:bounce::heh:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
This is the work of Bilderberg along with S&B :sad: This all sperm goes to the 33 degree elites like Bush

:laugh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles