What is your greatest wish?

Vyom

Seeker
Spill it out! The answer to this one question is NOT the answer to this ONE question.

Falcon

I want the world to be a happy an a beautiful place. I want prosperity and development for every living being on earth. That is my wish.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My greatest wish is for my 4 children to learn to respect each other in my lifetime.

pmaitra

My greatest wish is for God to place obstacles on my path and provide me the strength and courage to face it and never give up.

I call it baptism by fire, a very Saturnian phenomenon in our lives!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I want to be immortal.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
To see a powerful and prosperous India which has the respect of the rest of the world and, more importantly, its own citizens.

pmaitra

To see a powerful and prosperous India which has the respect of the rest of the world and, more importantly, its own citizens.
Very well said. If I may add, let us hope we never get a leader like Gorbachev; darling to the rest of the world but hated by his own countrymen!

warriorextreme

Country flag
just want everyone on this earth(including me)to have happy life without any tensions...everyone should be able to sleep at night without thinking about tomorrow.

Vyom

Seeker
To have a genie.....8)
Like the one who is deaf and mute? Saying just genie could mean a lot of things, if have you read about some of the stories of how the gods used to make fool of their "wish-wishers". :p

Vyom

Seeker
My greatest wish is pretty basic. I wish to cease to exist forever; "I" should not exist. Unfortunately, even God cannot do that.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
no end to my wishes, lots of them, from good to dirty ones, even social ones..............

My greatest wish is for God to place obstacles on my path and provide me the strength and courage to face it and never give up.

I call it baptism by fire, a very Saturnian phenomenon in our lives!
Pmaitra you dont need God to place obstacles in your path, others will do that for you, what you need God is for strength and courage to face it and never give up.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I want to be an Officer in the Ranks of the INDIAN ARMY and die as one for the sake of motherland. It is enough.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles