Pakistan council protests use of padded bras by Muslim women: Report

JBH22

Lahore,The Council of Islamic Ideology in Pakistan has protested the use of padded and colourful bras by Muslim women, and recommended that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent an innerwear that makes female assets unnoticeable.

The council held a meeting late February in light of the protests held last month by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) and other religious parties against the increasing import and eventual use of padded and colourful bras, Roznama Jawani reports.

The council also invited shop owners who were in the business of importing and selling female underwear, advising them to bring lingerie samples, so that the council could see about what the protesters were angry.

After the meeting was over, the council released a recommendation to the media that said: "Padded bras are Devil's cushions and he likes to rest of them. The Council of Islamic Ideology is recommending that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent a bra that makes the female chest area unnoticeable."

Zakir Naik, one of the leading Islamic scholars commented that if the Pakistan government approves of the funding grant for this research and if the country is successful at making such a bra that makes the chest of women unnoticeable, Pakistan might become the biggest exporter for Shariah compliant underwear.

Naik said he would personally sign and send the first of these Shariah-bra to starlet Veena Malik and television host Ali Saleem, best known by his alter ego Begum Nawazish Ali.
Another act from our neighbours now they are obsessed women have boobs but 1 thing fails me if they are so connected with God and so firm believers then how they get time to watch boobs aur woh bhi for ladies who are clad in Burkha:confused:

Param

Another act from our neighbours now they are obsessed women have boobs but 1 thing fails me if they are so connected with God and so firm believers then how they get time to watch boobs aur woh bhi for ladies who are clad in Burkha:confused:
I wish Pakistan success in their quest to make sharia compliant underwear.Some day they could earn billions by exporting these.

Last edited:

Oracle

Camels and donkeys have become almost extinct in Pakistan, camels and donkeys can't copulate with their types. So another theory :D

Param

Camels and donkeys have become almost extinct in Pakistan, camels and donkeys can't copulate with their types. So another theory :D
What about the two legged donkeys?

Oracle

/\/\/\ They are the ones safeguarding Pakistan and creating fatwas! :D

captonjohn

Country flag
Lahore,The Council of Islamic Ideology in Pakistan has protested the use of padded and colourful bras by Muslim women, and recommended that Pakistani Muslim researchers should try to invent an innerwear that makes female assets unnoticeable.
I think pakistani researcher can develop such bra NOT for womens but to tie on their eyes, it would need to be wear on eyes of these mullas so that they can't see anything. :D :D :D

How holistic people they are that they see women's boobs through women's burka and get excited.

JBH22

I wonder how one can discern a woman figures in that ugly attire.

Country flag
This issue can be solved by making bigger and baggier burkas the current ones are too tight and revealing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles