New Joinee

Tony HMG

Country flag
Hello dear friends, I have just joined today. I have been studying the forum topics, but never joined. I hope to contribute by putting in my views. I am a marketing guy & have met quite a few army guys while travelling. My life's best discussion was with a RR soldier who was posted in Kashmir during the great wave of militancy, then I realised, we working in the corporate world & no matter how hard we work - NO ONE CAN EVER MATCH OUR ARMY GUYS. I WOULD PROUDLY SAY, SOLDIERS ENLISTING IN THE ARMY & WHO ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN BATTLING THE RABID DOGS OF PAKISTAN ARE GOD SENT ANGELS FOR US COMMON PEOPLE.

I HOPE THE NEW GOVERNMENT PUTS AN END TO THE PAKISTAN SPONSORED MILINTANCY IN INDIA, ONCE FOR ALL. :mad:

JAI HIND.

DingDong

Country flag
Hello dear friends, I have just joined today. I have been studying the forum topics, but never joined. I hope to contribute by putting in my views. I am a marketing guy & have met quite a few army guys while travelling. My life's best discussion was with a RR soldier who was posted in Kashmir during the great wave of militancy, then I realised, we working in the corporate world & no matter how hard we work - NO ONE CAN EVER MATCH OUR ARMY GUYS. I WOULD PROUDLY SAY, SOLDIERS ENLISTING IN THE ARMY & WHO ARE ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN BATTLING THE RABID DOGS OF PAKISTAN ARE GOD SENT ANGELS FOR US COMMON PEOPLE.

I HOPE THE NEW GOVERNMENT PUTS AN END TO THE PAKISTAN SPONSORED MILINTANCY IN INDIA, ONCE FOR ALL. :mad:

JAI HIND.
Hey Tony what is happening on HMG? I was actively involved in past. We did some good work on social network and against anti-India propaganda sites. The group got kinda got messed up and I lost interest.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Hey Tony what is happening on HMG? I was actively involved in past. We did some good work on social network and against anti-India propaganda sites. The group got kinda got messed up and I lost interest.
Hi Ding Dong, nice to hear someone is from our beloved Orkut HMG group!!!! Well, people got tired & people got busy in their lives & then FB killed Orkut. That was great fun in screwing those -----es& anti- Indian mussies there. Wht was your HMG name ?

DingDong

Country flag
Hi Ding Dong, nice to hear someone is from our beloved Orkut HMG group!!!! Well, people got tired & people got busy in their lives & then FB killed Orkut. That was great fun in screwing those -----es& anti- Indian mussies there. Wht was your HMG name ?
Yup the good old days. I think that we have interacted before. I was in Delhi.

rohit.gr77

Hello all, I'm a new member from Mumbai. I'm corporate professional with an engineering degree. But my sole interest is learning about developments in defence worldwide. So, that's my reason to join DFI... :namaste:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy out here.

Aravind Sanjeev

Welcome to the forums.
You seems to enjoy here and I am glad I am not the only reader non-poster here. :)

vijesh108k

Hi, I am vijesh from Chennai. I am looking for CCTV camera for my home. Please suggest me best CCTV Camera in market

tejas warrior

Country flag
Hello friends,

Can someone tell me how to delete this account.. I made it with my email id which i do not want.
After this, i would like to join with my nick name keeping my email if hidden.

please help.

Thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles