Introduction

warrior monk

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum , I'm an engineer by profession. Hoping to learn a lot and share.

R.parida

Hi everyone, im new addition to DFI :)
I'm an avid follower of indian aviation industry and going through all of your valuable comments/answers for sometime in DFI and thought to join the forum. I feel DFI has a great voice to some of the major issues on Indian Aviation, especially the Tejas development. I love to see compelete indigenization of Tejas Mark II with time without hampering the development and I sense DFI members with their valuable feedbacks and comments can give a good direction to MOD/IAF/DRDO/ADA/HAL in this direction.As a nation we just can't wait another decade to come up with Tejas MK II.

Reactions: sob

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Hi everyone, im new addition to DFI :)
I'm an avid follower of indian aviation industry and going through all of your valuable comments/answers for sometime in DFI and thought to join the forum. I feel DFI has a great voice to some of the major issues on Indian Aviation, especially the Tejas development. I love to see compelete indigenization of Tejas Mark II with time without hampering the development and I sense DFI members with their valuable feedbacks and comments can give a good direction to MOD/IAF/DRDO/ADA/HAL in this direction.As a nation we just can't wait another decade to come up with Tejas MK II.
welcome....
Parrikar is on the job and monitoring it personally.
He'll take care .... but Modi has to get a second term for your dream to come true.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles