New Entrant into DFI

Aditya Morampudi

Hi Folks...

It was a chance encounter from my side to get to know this forum when I happen to look for some details on google. Went through couple or more discussions, and was quiet impressed.

I am glad to be here though, and looking forward to learn a lot and also contribute from my side to the extent technically/legally possible to discuss.

BTW, This is Aditya Morampudi, who has a high regard for our defence forces, and I am based out of Vizag.

P.S. This forum thing is first time for me, so if any goof ups, spare me till I catch up to it...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hi Folks...

It was a chance encounter from my side to get to know this forum when I happen to look for some details on google. Went through couple or more discussions, and was quiet impressed.

I am glad to be here though, and looking forward to learn a lot and also contribute from my side to the extent technically/legally possible to discuss.

BTW, This is Aditya Morampudi, who has a high regard for our defence forces, and I am based out of Vizag.

P.S. This forum thing is first time for me, so if any goof ups, spare me till I catch up to it...
Welcome to the forum , I am from Vizainagaram :thumb:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Welcome to D F I ..

Read forum rules, Enjoy your stay ..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the Forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence