hlo friends

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome friend.

I think astrology is a legitimate branch of science. Even though there is a lot of internet hate around it, you have to agree that in the end 60% of the time, astrological predictions are correct every time. We as a society have to realize that we can not rely on hard, empirical evidence based way of thinking all the time, sometimes it is better to look towards pseudo science as a viable option. A lot of things can not be explained by us today and to fill that gap astrology is necessary, think about it, how do magnets work? Hoe do tides come and go? No answer.
The alignment of the stars can tell us a lot about our lives and one might argue that we must live our lives based on those readings. Summarily I would say, there is plenty of space for astrology in our lives, we just have to broaden our mind and accept it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Astrology?

I don't even know Astronomy!

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
hope you are not one of those alternative Id of those babas talking about vasikarana manthras and pujas bla bla which spammed the forum because the first post you start in a defense forum is about astrology and with no proper introduction hmm suspicious :shocked:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
Astrology sees mankind as being not only influenced by hereditary factors and the environment, but also by the state of our solar system at the moment of birth. The planets are regarded as basic life-forces, the tools we live by as well as the basis of our very substance. These planetary forces take on different forms, depending on their zodiacal position and on the way they relate to one another.

Solar-SystemThe aspects formed between the planets describe these relationships, the positions of the planets in relation to the place of birth tell us of their expression in the spheres of life depicted by the astrological houses.

By interpreting the roles of these players (the planets) and their qualities (the elements, signs and houses) and creating a synthesis, astrology is able to present a complete and comprehensive picture of the person and his potential, based on the natal horoscope.

in my view useless unless you mean planetary science and astronomy

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles