Hello friends

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Big hello to everyone.

Delayed introduction from me, I found this site so interesting that i never scrolled below to find out that there was an introduction section. Ooops :rofl:

Brief about me.

I have project management experience of 12 years, so i have a good grasp of why things fail, Because of which i have made it a habit over the years of having enough information at hand so that i can predict the outcome. Basically I hate surprises. People tell me that i am a out of box thinker. Having worked both in public and private sectors i can safely say that only 10% of a team do 90% of the work the rest are just either not fit for their jobs, do not like their jobs, there to just earn money by attending office (I hope you get the point) etc..

I firmly believe that cribbing about the past is a waste of time, even the present is just momentary. I always believe in planning for the near future and distant future. I believe change is the only constant and the country which foresees this change and acts on it early always has a upper hand.

you will find my posts more about learning from mistakes of past and planning hypothetical strategic scenarios for the future.

Jai Hind

Blackwater

Big hello to everyone.

Delayed introduction from me, I found this site so interesting that i never scrolled below to find out that there was an introduction section. Ooops :rofl:

Brief about me.

I have project management experience of 12 years, so i have a good grasp of why things fail, Because of which i have made it a habit over the years of having enough information at hand so that i can predict the outcome. Basically I hate surprises. People tell me that i am a out of box thinker. Having worked both in public and private sectors i can safely say that only 10% of a team do 90% of the work the rest are just either not fit for their jobs, do not like their jobs, there to just earn money by attending office (I hope you get the point) etc..

I firmly believe that cribbing about the past is a waste of time, even the present is just momentary. I always believe in planning for the near future and distant future. I believe change is the only constant and the country which foresees this change and acts on it early always has a upper hand.

you will find my posts more about learning from mistakes of past and planning hypothetical strategic scenarios for the future.

Jai Hind

i know becoz of me