Hi

LemarKhan

Hi Guys,
My name is Lemar and I am From Kabul, Afghanistan.
I came to this forum to show you how much Afghanistan loves India.
We have great cultural and historical ties, and in these days the same enemy (you know who I mean).
Here are some videos:
India & Afghanistan : Humsaye - YouTube
Newshound - India An outside presence Afghans actually welcome - YouTube
AFGHANISTAN THANKS INDIA on RKB SHOW - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=bFp6e1xeQk8

In my opinion you are also allowed to have our minerals for good prices:
Exclusive: India to acquire Afghan mines? - YouTube

Statistics show who we afghans like the most:
For anyone who has been following Afghanistan at all during the past decade and a half, that's not a trick question. In an earlier post I mentioned in passing the ABC/BBC/ARD national public opinion poll in Afghanistan, released in February 2009. Question #38 asked: "Now I'm going to ask what you think about some people and groups. Is your opinion of [INSERT] very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, or very unfavorable?"

The results (with some details omitted):

a. The Taliban: Favorable 7 | Unfavorable 91
b. Osama Bin Laden: Favorable 6 | Unfavorable 92
c. The United States: Favorable 47 | Unfavorable 52
d. Pakistan: Favorable 8 | Unfavorable 91
e. Great Britain: Favorable 39 | Unfavorable 54
f. Iran: Favorable 57 | Unfavorable 40
g. Germany: Favorable 61 | Unfavorable 31
h. India: Favorable 74 | Unfavorable 21

the rest: Jeff Weintraub: Which foreign country do Afghans hate the most?

And here I think it was Afghans in Pakistan cheering over Indian victory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-jLLkv3YvY&feature=related

Story:
PESHAWAR: One staff nurse of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) was killed in aerial firing opened by cricket fans in various parts of city as gloom and despondency was written large on the face of Peshawarites at the news of Indian victory in World Cup Semi Final 2011.

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.

In another incident, a resident of Sethi Town area pelted stones at his TV set after the defeat of the Pakistani team and felt pain in the chest. He was taken to nearby hospital for treatment but he expired due to heart attack.

http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13442

H.A.

welcome to DFI Lemar Khan. It would be enlightning to know more about Afghanistan first hand from you rather than News channel's videos. Please do post some pics.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Great thread Lemar, very nice to see you here. Welcome.

Will go through those links.

LemarKhan

thank you brothers, it is true. Afghanistan is a very beautiful country, with beautiful nature and kind people. The media does portray our country in a very bad way, but they do that with al developing nations. I will soon post some REAl pics of my country, its culture and people. This is Afghanistan before Pakistan and Russia and USA and Arabs, well actually everyone except you destroyed:
‫كابول - كابل - افغانستان قبل kabul Ariana afghanistan before:1979‬‎ - YouTube

LemarKhan

Hi guys.
My name is Lemar and I am new to this forum because I am an Afghan and you are indians, my brothers and biggest friends.
We Afghans love India and that is why I am here, to show you how much we love your country. Thank you.

Oracle

Welcome to DFI LemarKhan. Enjoy your stay! :)

ashdoc

Country flag
hello le-maar-khan , have you seen the bollywood movie tees-maar-khan :lol:

by the way , i write movie reviews for this forum

welcome :namaste:

lupgain

Country flag
Welcome Bro... in our school books we had a chapter "Kabuliwala" infact it was also carved into a great bollywood movie.... awesome story.. Also, I would like to give you a reference that earlier to Taliban regime... Lot of bollywood movies use have their shoot at Kabul.. " Khuda Gawah" had been a huge hit.. I am sure you will have good time here...

This is for you bro...

I am sure you will love it

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Hi guys.
My name is Lemar and I am new to this forum because I am an Afghan and you are indians, my brothers and biggest friends.
We Afghans love India and that is why I am here, to show you how much we love your country. Thank you.
oye kaka ik ben ook van Nederland. waar woon je ??? ik woon in amsterdam.

Last edited:

trackwhack

Lemar, welcome. Is there anything that you are doing directly or indirectly to change the situation back home? You don't need to answer the question if you feel uncomfortable. We all hope to see an Afghanistan that is open, liberal, free and happy.

LemarKhan

Lemar, welcome. Is there anything that you are doing directly or indirectly to change the situation back home? You don't need to answer the question if you feel uncomfortable. We all hope to see an Afghanistan that is open, liberal, free and happy.
I also hope to see that, right now I am saving money, so that in the future, god willing, I might build a school or orphanage, or maybe even help the poor Afghan kids freezing in the winter.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Welcome LK.

We need more members from AF.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Which part of Afghanistan are you from?

Latest Replies

Global Defence