Rape and Paedophilia Culture in the 1st World "Cultured Countries"

pmaitra

If you look carefully, you will see that I have not started a new thread for about two years I think. please do not lump me with random thread starters.

The reason I started a new thread was I was pointing out a critical statistic on a very important matter. As it is the point will be completely lost in the merged thread.

Please give some credit for my not having 'spammed' in the past, and accept that I am trying to make an important point deserving a thread on its own.
Please check first post. I have added your statistical datasheet. People can now refer to your full post, and it won't be buried in a heap of numerous posts.

pmaitra

Rape and Paedophilia Culture in the 1st World "Cultured Countries".... too rude
All of the titles came from the members. The title I chose is from the thread that was started by @rock127. I just corrected the spelling from "pedophilia" to "paedophilia."

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
1st world Superior WHITE MAN'S BURDEN: EU Bositive news......... boring

RAPE in the Western World Versus India - The True Statistics.... Routine

@jus @Bangalorean @desicanuk @Free Karma @Ray @tarunraju @Dovah @Mad Indian @ladder @SREEKAR @Vishwarupa @prohumanity @alphacentury @Peter @ezsasa @sasi @Blackwater @pmaitra ........... Any better alternative to this title
Sorry but the way India has become easy punching bag the Title I suggested is still too lenient.

I would have liked to have a really rude Title but abstained. :namaste:

We should come out of doing Gandhigiri and taken for granted all the time. :thumb:

All of the titles came from the members. The title I chose is from the thread that was started by @rock127. I just corrected the spelling from "pedophilia" to "paedophilia."
Thanks for this.

We Indians would never agree on 1 thing I guess but sometime tough stand has to be taken. :lol:

pmaitra

We Indians would never agree on 1 thing I guess but sometime tough stand has to be taken. :lol:
Yes, it is impossible to keep everyone happy. I picked that title because it covers two major problems of western societies, i.e. rape and paedophilia.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Have you been invaded also by Islamists? The whole country? I did not know, I thought that Alex TG and Brits were the only ones. Ok, now I understand better. Think positively: maybe Thais will invade you one day, they are quite open minded sexually ;).
Ok now that's a different topic and you can learn more or create a new thread.

You are not allowed to sneak in and derail each thread we create. :dude:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
1st world Superior WHITE MAN'S BURDEN: EU Bositive news......... boring

RAPE in the Western World Versus India - The True Statistics.... Routine

@jus @Bangalorean @desicanuk @Free Karma @Ray @tarunraju @Dovah @Mad Indian @ladder @SREEKAR @Vishwarupa @prohumanity @alphacentury @Peter @ezsasa @sasi @Blackwater @pmaitra ........... Any better alternative to this title
Some Thoughts on the title...

"Directory for Whiteman's Hypocracy"
"Directory for So called 1st world hypocrisy"
"Things Western Hypocrites do and Blame everybody"
"List of all things West does and Blame everybody else"
"List of things the West is guilty conscious of"

"West' dirty little secrets"

Reactions: jus

LalTopi

Boss here 90% are not self loathing Indian type,we don't need any new statistics to prove Indians are not rapists.But the problem is we don't have popular media to counter the sinister propaganda of self loathing Indians and their masters (western media).New thread or not it doesn't matter.

If at all really Indians are rapists/rape rate is high, i'm the first person to advice tourists to don't come here (India) and jump streets with ply cards.
I would agree with you in that the 90% don't really care - they have much more important things like day to day living to be getting on with. I am working outside the UK at the moment, but my wife back in the UK says to me that none of this incident rape reporting is in mainstream media reporting - its also all in back pages or off-peak reporting where the chattering classes hang out. Basically 90 % of the UK population don't care either.

But the 90% can be influenced. They can be influenced either by us, or by those sinister NGOs and liberalatis, self-loathers etc.

For me the importance of statistics is to a) convince myself b) convince fellow Indians who care - like yourselves. This is so that we can counter the influence of the opposing side on the 90%.

Using Indian statistics is a powerful weapon, but I believe using the Western statistics is even more powerful, as it is not only putting a mirror in front of them - it is placing their own mirror in front of their noses..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Whats wrong with nude beaches? Aren't there any in India? They are great. Also single parents must have right to sex life...c'mon do not mix grapes with sour grapes.
Again, it is a culture thing. The Indian culture, cutting across community, religion and social lines, does not encourage the exhibition of the nude form of physical attribute.

Not that I know of any beach where nudism is permitted.

However, I believe in Goa, the foreigners did find alcoves to expose their organs of worldly and uninhibited sexual promiscuity and even indulged in wild sex satiation. However, I believe Indian law has caught up with them and such areas are no longer for the foreigners' sexual release, either in the long continuum as a 'flasher' or in exchanging and pressure releasing biological fluids.

As far as single parents or anyone else wanting to indulge in out of wedlock sex and biological needs, so long it is done away from the public eye, none cares. However, exhibitionism is a sure no no.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: 1st world Superior WHITE MAN'S BURDEN: EU Bositive news

@Ray sir i didn't get u, Thanks
Sorry, the error is mine.

It is typo error as also was cryptic and even confusing as I was in a hurry to go elsewhere.

A lot of thoughts were going in my mind at that time, more so what was infuriating me side by side are the lines of Ruyard Kipling's rather nose in the air lines from his poem 'The Whiteman's Burden which kept flashing through my mind.
Take up the White Man's burden And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard--
And along side entered the idea that it is actually the White World that is now the World's Burden, which I tried to bung in, but it seems to have gone wrong for comprehension.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Whats wrong with nude beaches? Aren't there any in India? They are great. Also single parents must have right to sex life...c'mon do not mix grapes with sour grapes.
I think your country could use some Nordic methods in teaching sexual issues at school.

The level of students' sexual knowledge was promoted positively by teachers who wanted to teach attitudes of naturalness and tolerance toward sexuality, found sexual issues easy to talk about, told students of their own personal life, and used classroom techniques including drama and role-play methods and presentations, and lectures given by students themselves. In sum, Finland represents an advanced model of comprehensive sex education in Europe. (Contains 4 tables and 1 note.)

ERIC - The Evolution of Sex Education and Students' Sexual Knowledge in Finland in the 2000s, Sex Education: Sexuality, Society and Learning, 2010-Nov
I say, if libertine behaviour is the sign of modernity, then how come the most libertine Nation in the World, France is up in flames just because there is an ad for promoting extra marital sex?

Ads for extra marital dating site stirs row in France
PressReader - Connecting People Through News
You advocate single mother sex, then why are the French objecting to making sex more freely available?

ladder

Country flag
Re: RAPE in the Western World Versus India - The True Statistics

@jus @Bangalorean @desicanuk @Free Karma @Ray @tarunraju @Dovah @Mad Indian @ladder @SREEKAR @Vishwarupa @prohumanity @alphacentury @Peter @ezsasa @sasi @Blackwater @pmaitra

I have taken the liberty of re-posting the statistics kindly given by our fellow contributor @jus. It occurred to me that we had all completely missed the significance of this posting. To me this is the Killer Stat that proves beyond doubt that the level of rape in India is far below that of most western countries. The statistics as supplied by our 'independent' friends the British. You see I trust British statistics being British myself (OCI) and because they have no reason to present India in a good light, unless it really is true.

First of all, these are official British Government statistics. Here is the full link:

As we saw from the previously posted stats the number of rapes reported by British Tourists for India for the two year period was Zero. However, here we see that the number of British visitors is 842,000. Now you might think that we cannot compare this to the 53 rapes that occurred in Spain in the same period as the total number of visitors is about 14 times larger at 11,749,000. But the point is that we can extrapolate if the 842,000 is a statistically representative and consistent sample size. I.e. if the same type of people went to India as do at the moment multiplied by 14, then the number of rapes in India will be 14*Zero = Zero.

Now the above Zero-rape clearly cannot be guaranteed because, as the number of tourists expands then clearly we will start to get more of the types of tourists that currently go to Spain. But this is more a factor of the type of tourists that visit, as opposed to the inherent sexual nature of Indian men, as the western media would have us believe. Also we already get the drug taking sexually-free types already going to place like Goa. So there is no reason to doubt that we cannot assume that the 842,000 is not a statistically useful sample to demonstrate that the number of rapes in India per visitor is hugely lower than the number of rapes in Spain.

In support of the above statement, if we look at tourist visitor sizes similar to India we see that the number of rapes per visitor is significantly smaller than Cyprus, Thailand and Egypt. Indieed we are similar to Canada which I recall is consistent with some of the per capita reported stats we have been seeing elsewhere approx. 1.8 per 100 thousand.

My point being that these statistics negate the arguments that
1) Indian women are less likely to report rapes (these are 'British' women)
2) Western women are vulnerable to attack by Indian men (they clearly are not)
3) Indian statistics are unreliable (These are western statistics).

B.T.W. I have a degree in Mathematics and Statistics - albeit a long time ago.

I would welcome your thoughts on whether these are the Killer Stats I think they are.
Yes, I had seen the stats, when it was posted by the poster.

I gave it a pass because it says nothing new or is immune to the counter points as to why rape statistics are low in India. ( without going into whether that is correct or wrong )

So, we know there is no justification to call India a country of rapists or to take that further to call rapists are bred by a sick society.

But, rather than statistics it is perception. That is created by media.

Note that I wrote media and not just western media. That is because, Indian media especially the English medium news channel and news website are responsible. Even the new trend of creating unique twitter hashtag is responsible.

International news mediums do scan such platforms to scan for news, so if a event gets wider coverage in those platform, it will be picked up as the wider coverage is often read as wider concern.

Though the above theory that wider coverage of a event translates into wider concern about that event is not completely true for a country as India, still it is being employed by international media.

So, I don't necessarily agree with a few of the posters here who discount the effect of English medium news channel because their penetration in India is low.

So, yes the stats are correct and also the analysis, but it solves no purpose because of perception.

Perception once created needs reinforcement, exactly as a belief system. That's where the agents with vested interest pitch in.

They carry out and publish repots such as only 3% of rapes and sexual violence is reported in India. Or this kind of documentary where such issue has been picked up where western fence sitters would emotionally connect and that will fit into their perception.

India being a English speaking country, is often stated as being in an advantageous position due to the language, yes true, but we also have to acknowledge that the same is a vulnerability as the language barrier is also a shield from propaganda.

Blackwater

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

@jus @Bangalorean @desicanuk @Free Karma @Ray @tarunraju @Dovah @Mad Indian @ladder @SREEKAR @Vishwarupa @prohumanity @alphacentury @Peter @ezsasa @sasi @Blackwater @pmaitra

I have taken the liberty of re-posting the statistics kindly given by our fellow contributor @jus. It occurred to me that we had all completely missed the significance of this posting. To me this is the Killer Stat that proves beyond doubt that the level of rape in India is far below that of most western countries. The statistics as supplied by our 'independent' friends the British. You see I trust British statistics being British myself (OCI) and because they have no reason to present India in a good light, unless it really is true.

First of all, these are official British Government statistics. Here is the full link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/363684/141013_British_Behaviour_Abroad_report_2014.pdf

As we saw from the previously posted stats the number of rapes reported by British Tourists for India for the two year period was Zero. However, here we see that the number of British visitors is 842,000. Now you might think that we cannot compare this to the 53 rapes that occurred in Spain in the same period as the total number of visitors is about 14 times larger at 11,749,000. But the point is that we can extrapolate if the 842,000 is a statistically representative and consistent sample size. I.e. if the same type of people went to India as do at the moment multiplied by 14, then the number of rapes in India will be 14*Zero = Zero.

Now the above Zero-rape clearly cannot be guaranteed because, as the number of tourists expands then clearly we will start to get more of the types of tourists that currently go to Spain. But this is more a factor of the type of tourists that visit, as opposed to the inherent sexual nature of Indian men, as the western media would have us believe. Also we already get the drug taking sexually-free types already going to place like Goa. So there is no reason to doubt that we cannot assume that the 842,000 is not a statistically useful sample to demonstrate that the number of rapes in India per visitor is hugely lower than the number of rapes in Spain.

In support of the above statement, if we look at tourist visitor sizes similar to India we see that the number of rapes per visitor is significantly smaller than Cyprus, Thailand and Egypt. Indieed we are similar to Canada which I recall is consistent with some of the per capita reported stats we have been seeing elsewhere approx. 1.8 per 100 thousand.

My point being that these statistics negate the arguments that
1) Indian women are less likely to report rapes (these are 'British' women)
2) Western women are vulnerable to attack by Indian men (they clearly are not)
3) Indian statistics are unreliable (These are western statistics).

B.T.W. I have a degree in Mathematics and Statistics - albeit a long time ago.

I would welcome your thoughts on whether these are the Killer Stats I think they are.
TBH, I dint miss that statistic. I tried finding the total no. of British tourists in India and other countries to get a per capita figure, but I could not. Thanks for finding the statistics and proving beyond doubt that India is actually a safer place for women,.

But the problem though is that most people in this forum already know that India has lower statistics than western world wrt crime. So we will find our stand to be vindicated if we see that statistics from western world also support our stand.

But what can you do about people like @Blackwater and @CrYsIs ? Even if you give them this statistics, they know that India is worse for women because of the feelzz and because of their anecdotes.

And as noted by @jus, there is no counter propaganda machine in place here to counter the western propaganda.

Blackwater

TBH, I dint miss that statistic. I tried finding the total no. of British tourists in India and other countries to get a per capita figure, but I could not. Thanks for finding the statistics and proving beyond doubt that India is actually a safer place for women,.

But the problem though is that most people in this forum already know that India has lower statistics than western world wrt crime. So we will find our stand to be vindicated if we see that statistics from western world also support our stand.

But what can you do about people like @Blackwater and @CrYsIs ? Even if you give them this statistics, they know that India is worse for women because of the feelzz and because of their anecdotes.

And as noted by @jus, there is no counter propaganda machine in place here to counter the western propaganda.
Mad indian has gone mad,he should be arrested for supporting dowry system:p:p

on topic , u accept it or not ,sick mentality,corrupt policiing and useless laws and lazy judiciary still exist

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Mad indian has gone mad,he should be arrested for supporting dowry system:p:p

on topic , u accept it or not ,sick mentality,corrupt policiing and useless laws and lazy judiciary still exist
And you should be getting your cookie soon from your masters:p

You should make sure that you distribute it to the sheeple who also dont have any brain to think for themselves to seperate fact from fiction

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Please, Indian posters avoid collateral demage.

I object to the word 'Cultured countries'. It should be western countries.

Pakis and Chinese can be taken care separately when they troll on this topic.

thethinker

Country flag
Add cannibalism as well.

-------------

Cultural stereotypes, rapes, and German cannibalism | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

Cultural stereotypes, rapes, and German cannibalism

Note: I posted the following letter on Twitter, as a satirical response to stereotyping about Indian men by a German professor, who was supported by German media. Disclaimer: This is satire about stereotyping. It was not sent to the German ambassador or the professor. It is to drive home the issue of political stereotyping.

The letter is obviously satire, I have no desire to see Germans being expelled from India or anywhere else, but it is based on real facts. Given the thousands of people active in German cannibals networking forums (as far as I know there are no Indian rapist networking sites) there would be more grounds for suggesting that an interview with German cannibal and police chief Detlef G represents the "mind-set" in German culture than an interview with a criminal rapist represents the "mind-set" in Indian culture.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The FATHER of Europe? The RAPIST,INCEST and Pedophile Father of Europe?

Ok guys just got a bit time so posting this... not sure how many of you know about this famous case but I remember. It's just the tip of iceberg since RAPE,INCEST and Pedophilia is part of 1st World "Cultured Countries" :shocked: :shocked:

The Amstetten Horror: Josef Fritzl Raped Daughter in Front of Children - SPIEGEL ONLINE
More and more terrible details are emerging in the Amstetten, Austria incest case that has shaken the world. According to information obtained by SPIEGEL, Elisabeth Fritzl's father Josef repeatedly raped her in front of the children they had together. For the first nine years she was held captive by her father, Austrian kidnapping victim Elisabeth Fritzl was confined to a single room in the basement, according to information obtained by SPIEGEL. From 1984 to 1993, her father held her captive in the room. Only afterwards did he start to expand the cellar with additional rooms.
I was born to rape, says Josef Fritzl - General News - Austrian Times Online News - English Newspaper

Incest dad Josef Fritzl has laid bare his soul in a mammoth session of interviews with a woman psychiatrist in which he told her "I was born to rape".

A court in St Pölten, Lower Austria, which will be handling the case commissioned Dr Adelheid Kastner, 46, of the Wagner-Jauregg mental asylum in Linz to provide a psychiatric examination of Josef Fritzl.
And in a 130 page report compiled during six interview sessions each lasting several hours she attempted to answer the key question of how one man could lock up his own daughter for 24 years together with the children he forced her to have following repeated rapes.Among the things he told a psychiatrist was: "I was born to be a rapist" and also "I simply have an evil streak".
Why Josef Fritzl thought rape was a 'lovely idea' | News | The Week UK

Light out. Rape. Light on. Mould. Rape. In front of the children. The Uncertainty. Birth. Death. Rape." This is the mantra that kept Elisabeth Fritzl sane for 24 years locked up in her father's cellar.
Above ground, everything seemed normal. Below ground, it was a horror story.

Fritzl has previous. He was convicted of raping a woman in Linz in 1967
The below is sick... this first world cultured white man from Austria raped his own daughter and had children with her in underground captivity for over 20 years... :shocked: :shocked:

Pictured: Inside the cellar where father locked daughter for 24 years and repeatedly raped her | Daily Mail Online

History of Josef Fritzl case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Add cannibalism as well.

The letter is obviously satire, I have no desire to see Germans being expelled from India or anywhere else, but it is based on real facts. Given the thousands of people active in German cannibals networking forums (as far as I know there are no Indian rapist networking sites) there would be more grounds for suggesting that an interview with German cannibal and police chief Detlef G represents the "mind-set" in German culture than an interview with a criminal rapist represents the "mind-set" in Indian culture.
Just check whats BDSM is about.

Germans are the pioneer in Pervert stuff and Hitler had a history of sadistic-masochism.

The reason there are so many Underground BDSM playgrounds in Europe and even in Public. I can't put those images here.:tsk:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
German woman is 5 times prone to be raped than her counterpart in India.

Where is that Anette Sick-finger the so called literate cultured ignorant German woman???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles