Russia & Pakistan sign defence cooperation agreement

prohumanity

Country flag
The reality is that Pakistan is going to be "used" by some one...because it wants someone to use it ...does not matter who ? US,China or Russia. It's in the nature of Paki nation...it's self esteem comes from staying inside the a*ss of a major power. Whatever you do ..you can not change a prostitute because she is so used to it.
Nations with zero self esteem always look for a protector to feel safe and Paki is a great example of it. India has to get extremely ready to hit Paki so hard that its users think hundred times before "using" it against India. That's the only solution.

Neo

The reality is that Pakistan is going to be "used" by some one...because it wants someone to use it ...does not matter who ? US,China or Russia. It's in the nature of Paki nation...it's self esteem comes from staying inside the a*ss of a major power. Whatever you do ..you can not change a prostitute because she is so used to it.
Nations with zero self esteem always look for a protector to feel safe and Paki is a great example of it. India has to get extremely ready to hit Paki so hard that its users think hundred times before "using" it against India. That's the only solution.
And what will you do achieve that solution? Spread your legs even wider open like a whore for Israel and USA and beg for more weapons and tot to fight evil muslims and chinese?

ghost

Even after terrorism,betrayal,so much hatred ,I had wished and hope for a Pakistan which is a friend of India,I had wished to live like a brother with Pakistan. If we were unable to achieve it ,I had wished at least someday we can live with peace with each other.

But all of it changed, when I seriously gave a thought to Pakistani history,past,present and what to expect in future.Yes ,there are few sane people in Pakistan,but first they will never come to power,if somehow they are even able to,the day they will do anything positive they will fall victim to same "hate",which has become a "way of life"for Pakistan.

The best way to describe Pakistan is not as a prostitute my friend ,because at least prostitute provide full pleasure to those who pay for it.Pakistan can be best described as a "rabies ridden" dog .

A dog which cannot remain with anyone without biting them,a dog which is infected beyond repair.Even those who try to pet him and have tried to pet him in the past have realized , what they are dealing with,they realize the danger it posses to them.Still some think they can use this dog against their enemies ,but they should know that it will turn around and bite them eventually,just like it did to America.You cannot expect loyalty,faithfulness,trust or anything positive from this dog.It has,is and will stand for hate,violence,and all things negative.

What defines a nation is its values,its soul,its culture and its aspirations.Sadly Pakistan a nation which was built on hate,grown on hate and survived on hate ,you cannot except anything else beyond"hate".We can try to stay away from this dog,guard our gates,but the harsh reality is, as long as this dog remain it will always be a lurking danger close to us.You cannot treat it,you cannot handle it ,you cannot love it,because it is in the nature of the rabies dog to bite,it comes to it naturally.So only solution we are left is to kill this dog(exert a big defeat on Pakistan and destroy it and disintegrate it into smaller pieces).Unless we do this we have to always remain on guard from it,till that day when we finally decide to dispose it and get rid of it for general good of humanity.

anupamsurey

Country flag
And what will you do achieve that solution? Spread your legs even wider open like a whore for Israel and USA and beg for more weapons and tot to fight evil muslims and chinese?
is this how paki brains work?,

remember those who can pay ''donot beg'' and it is whore which gets paid not the customer
i think spreading leg and the begging comment suits more to pakistan than India, any way there is a value to Indian money which pakistani fail to understand (funny enough since pakistan is incapable of maintaining its own army without spreading its arms and begging )

sgarg

is this how paki brains work?,
remember those who can pay ''donot beg'' and it is whore which gets paid not the customer
i think spreading leg and the begging comment suits more to pakistan than India, any way there is a value to Indian money which pakistani fail to understand (funny enough since pakistan is incapable of maintaining its own army without spreading its arms and begging )
I think people just go in hyperdrive in accusations and counter-accusations. I agree with Pakistani view that Pakistan gets aid as it offers something in return. There is no free lunch.

India has always bought pricey weapons due to "non-alignment".

However Pakistan does not get India's story. India's story is increasingly built on innovation and entrepreneurship, qualities which are lacking in Pakistan.

anupamsurey

Country flag
I think people just go in hyperdrive in accusations and counter-accusations. I agree with Pakistani view that Pakistan gets aid as it offers something in return. There is no free lunch.

However Pakistan does not get India's story. India's story is increasingly built on innovation and entrepreneurship, qualities which are lacking in Pakistan.
but still pakistani dont get it there is a difference in begging and buying, there are persons who buy things and there are persons who sell things, non aligned or not atleast we are capable of maintaining our own forces........this is a real time case of beggars calling others beggar.

anupamsurey

Country flag

but still pakistani dont get it there is a difference in begging and buying, there are persons who buy things and there are persons who sell things, non aligned or not atleast we are capable of maintaining our own forces........this is a real time case of beggars calling others beggar.

prohumanity

Country flag
Paki economy is $240 billion and India's economy is $ 2100 Billion. That is more than 8 times of Paki. Also, India is growing much faster and will speed up now. There are ways to take the power away from "the rabid dog " ....by disabling it. India's commerce, defense and finance establishment should coordinate and design a policy to weaken and degrade the rabid dog to the extent that it becomes useless and the users decide that its not worth using it as its like putting more and more money into a bottomless pit of financial need. Other countries we should not worry about...Paki needs to our main focus because hoping any sanity from the rabid dog is living in illusion.
Seems like the only policy which can work for Rabid Dog is "B for B" means Bullet for Bullet..OR biryani for biryani."

prohumanity

Country flag

Do not distort what I said. I said "Paki" I did not say India is against Muslims or Chinese. We have our 180 million Muslims living in peace and harmony with Hindu,Sikh, Christian, Budhist borthers and sisters. Only in Paki, Christians are killed for stupid reasons. Paki has a lot to learn to become a tolerant, mature nation.

Neo

Paki economy is $240 billion and India's economy is $ 2100 Billion. That is more than 8 times of Paki. Also, India is growing much faster and will speed up now. There are ways to take the power away from "the rabid dog " ....by disabling it. India's commerce, defense and finance establishment should coordinate and design a policy to weaken and degrade the rabid dog to the extent that it becomes useless and the users decide that its not worth using it as its like putting more and more money into a bottomless pit of financial need. Other countries we should not worry about...Paki needs to our main focus because hoping any sanity from the rabid dog is living in illusion.
Seems like the only policy which can work for Rabid Dog is "B for B" means Bullet for Bullet..OR biryani for biryani."
$2.1 Trillion? What is your source?

According to IMF and WB data Indian GDP recorded $1.876 billion in 2013. Are you telling me Indian economy grew by 11% in 2014 to see the GDP rise to $2.100 Billion?

Please provide a credible link to prove your claim.

ladder

Country flag

According to IMF and WB data Indian GDP recorded $1.876 billion in 2013. Are you telling me Indian economy grew by 11% in 2014 to see the GDP rise to $2.100 Billion?

IMF World Economic Outlook October 2014, estimate for current FY.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

=================

And nobody calculates growth rate over GDP (US$) at current prices. But calculate over Constant prices. ( National currency)

Example.

See the link.

(Gross domestic product, constant prices National currency Billions )

for 2013 is 61,958.400

For 2014 is 65,445.898

So finding the growth rate is 5.6%. (Which is what you hear in media)

Last edited:

sgarg

The GDP figure given by government is always in local currency. Conversion to US dollar is iffy as exchange rate keep on changing. So you may see some distortions like GDP rate may be positive while dollar value of GDP may seem to decline.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles