Pak delivers 4,500 mw shock

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Even if this project was materialized, the first people to raise their voice will be those in Gilgit. As it is their is discontent there.
Water is going to be the reason for any future conflict between the two countries. Kashmir issue is now more than acquiring a chunk of land with same religious majority as Pakistan. It's more about access to the lifeline that flows through there.

I think India has so far missed the trick to solve the Kashmir issue. Threaten Pakistan with water and force a solution.
Pakistanis think far ahead of Indians , that is why there were many (Without provocation) threatening from Pakistan of nuclear war on water issues.
Yusuf the difficulty with India is that we don't have policy makers like you. otherwise India would have been a better place with its crown Kashmir fully intact and congenial Pakistanis for India ('bande de putt'{as we say in Punjabi}).

johnee

I think India has so far missed the trick to solve the Kashmir issue. Threaten Pakistan with water and force a solution.
Yusuf,
infact thats the problem. Pakistanis know that Kashmir is the lifeline(jagluar vein) of Pakistan because of water. Why would they concede it ever? They just played the religious card to hoodwink others. The real issue has always been water as far as Pakistanis were concerned. They would agree to any solution of Kashmir that places them in a position where India can use water as a tool. So, using water as tool to solve Kashmir is self-contradictory. We need to find some other method for solving Kashmir.

Water, of course can be used as a leash to stop Pakistan from going totally wild. Just like Pakistan uses Terrorism as a tool to bring India to negotiating table about Kashmir.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
It will be our answer to Muridke.

Want water, destroy LET and other terrorists.
Well the Muridkie u r talking about is long gone dude. Its now just a college for woman.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

why would there be a war for water flowing from indian territory that is undisputed?and if that is the solution so be it.
coz then we would have no choice, water is our survival for thousands of years

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
you are against Saeed
Yet you fear a Lal Masjid situation for his girls college

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
you are against Saeed
Yet you fear a Lal Masjid situation for his girls college
Perhaps, I did not make myself clear.

My worry is that he is creating girls who have the same mentality as the Lal Masjid girls. Those who would occupy kid libraries, go looking with a binoculars for the "brothels" which they happen to find everywhere, music shops, barbers et al. Those whose only aim is life would be to give birth to a boy who would blast himself up along with some kaafirs in a marketplace.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Perhaps, I did not make myself clear.

My worry is that he is creating girls who have the same mentality as the Lal Masjid girls. Those who would occupy kid libraries, go looking with a binoculars for the "brothels" which they happen to find everywhere, music shops, barbers et al. Those whose only aim is life would be to give birth to a boy who would blast himself up along with some kaafirs in a marketplace.
no its a college affiliated with Punjab University not a Madressa under Madress Board

Global Defence

New threads

Articles