Something's wrong at heart of Islam

Tronic

Disagree with this Wahabbi angle. It's a convenient straw man.

There were no Wahhabis during partition

Khomeini ain't a Wahhabi either
Khomeini had no choice.

Remember, it's always a pissing contest between the Saudis and Iranians.

That aside, Shia's are by nature a secular people.

Tronic

The problem is in interpretation-Muslim Clerics are no less crooked than Brahmins , They have twisted interpretation of holy book to suit their own agenda. No one is allowed to reform or think the otherwise- ! the rest is History, as the saying goes....
Won't comment on Hinduism but regarding Islam, there is only one problem. The Salafists and Wahhabis.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In front of ksa n wahabis, iran n shiites appears sane.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
And heart is saudia arabia and the wahabis who rule it. Every wahabi should be captured and killed imo.
I know a Wahaabi who does not live in KSA and he does not believe in killing -- so you would kill him too? Or you want to kill Whaabis because they are allies of US? You people always jump to killing with ease i.e anyone who is not in agreement with you kill him-- Right! :)

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
There is nothing wrong with Islam. Islam is ,was and ever will be religion of peace.Its the mullah who manipulates Islam for their owns convenience.

I disagree to this preposterous and horrifying statement!

If you are being sarcastic then it's a diffident story.

P.S: You gotta be really dumb or numb to get manipulated for 1400 yrs....and we all know a human or a mullah does not live that long which means that every new generation which becomes islamically retarded are following something which their earlier generations were following (i.e. something common with pure consistency), and they all believe it be true and word of god - be it a new convert or a veteran solider of islam -- i.e. they follow Koran and Hadiths -- this is what makes them beasts and Islamic people in particular of Indian subcontinent are the most bigoted and fundamentalist in nature be it Wahabis / Deobandis (the ideology of taliban) or the Pseudo-Sufis who call themselves Barelvis!

1400 yr old Baudouin / barbaric tribal ideology being practiced in modern era sound hideous to the ears!

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
one thing I have to admit , I feel endangered in my own country. I don't know if its fear psychosis but its true, How were those people who lived partition?.it makes me wonder and gives strength to remain sane..:sad:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Thakedar would be a self styled agent or representative, in this context. Would that be a good definition?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
One doesn't have to be a scholar to observe that something is terribly wrong with the most intolerant sect of people in the world. That being said, it is untrue that every man and woman of this creed are disagreeable people, most of them are quite passable as normal human beings just like everyone else. However, in matters concerning the faith, all of them are fanatic. Being devout is one thing, being fanatic is quite another. Waging wars against others without provocation, as was the scenario in the last millennium, hardly shows anyone's devotion in good light, save for the devotion to bloodthirst perhaps.
Clearly something is very wrong with the Islam which is or was in practice, if not in theory.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
One doesn't have to be a scholar to observe that something is terribly wrong with the most intolerant sect of people in the world. That being said, it is untrue that every man and woman of this creed are disagreeable people, most of them are quite passable as normal human beings just like everyone else. However, in matters concerning the faith, all of them are fanatic. Being devout is one thing, being fanatic is quite another. Waging wars against others without provocation, as was the scenario in the last millennium, hardly shows anyone's devotion in good light, save for the devotion to bloodthirst perhaps.
Clearly something is very wrong with the Islam which is or was in practice, if not in theory.
Of course not every Muslim is a 'disagreable' person, that is not the topic. The topic is that there is something wrong at the heart of Islam, at the core of Islam. I agree with that. It is not a philosophy for the 21st century, a reading of the Koran and Sunnah will prove this. Also not every Muslim is fanatic. My rommies are Muslim (non-South Asian), they are really chill about religion and I have an Indian Muslim friend who prefers mushrooms over Koran :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles