What and who is "The West" ?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
The best and the brighest have allways come to america from other countres you have almost a billion and half Indians, and the most intelligent Indians, those seeking freedom and opportunity flee to the USA motivated to work harder and longer then most americans. Its allways been that way and its a fact that I am proud of......

The USA is a universal nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist Americans accomplishments astound the world in space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA. the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115.
Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

Immigrants Represent High Percentage of Science and Engineering Degree Holders
Buddy you do know that IQ is 50 % genetics and 50% due to environmental factors. Also malnutrition can severely stunt IQ, considering some states in India are worse off than many countries of subsaharan Africa.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Buddy you do know that IQ is 50 % genetics and 50% due to environmental factors. Also malnutrition can severely stunt IQ, considering some states in India are worse off than many countries of subsaharan Africa.
He is just a troll who most likely doesn't even know what IQ is. Don't take it too seriously.

balai_c

I believe we are straying from the spirit of the topic, folks. This is not a tug of war thread between indic and occidental. Let's keep that in mind. We already have a caste system thread, take the bashing there. Please keep the bickering to a minimum, shall we?

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Yes, less bickering and more analysis. I'm going to move/delete all future OT posts

I believe we are straying from the spirit of the topic, folks. This is not a tug of war thread between indic and occidental. Let's keep that in mind. We already have a caste system thread, take the bashing there. Please keep the bickering to a minimum, shall we?

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Demand for withdrawal of a flawed book on Hindu History published by PENGUIN Petition

Wendy Doniger from Madrassa-e-Harvard is trying to teach Hindus how they should be interpreted. Sign the petition to ensure she does not get this chance.
This is the most insulting, disgusting, and downright demeaning book by the already disgusting Wendy Doniger. It is sad that it became a bestseller in India...I bet our Marxists and Bhodroloka were delighted with the book.

J.A.

Militants
Germany and U.S. of America most western world today. France only most EU. UK are most Africa with soccer team + many british like nigers and likers of Pop. Cleaner than Hard Rock I mean Pop music. Rammstein and Metallica is much better all Pop in 70/80/90 and of course last 15 years.

Global Defence

Articles