The possibility of a third world war

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Preparing for World War III, Targeting Iran
There are plenty of articles in the Internet claiming that any attack on Iran will escalate and then drag the world into war. The present state of affairs prevailing doesn't indicate directly an attack on Iran. However we have to consider the fact that not all military decisions and movements are known to the world as they happen, in fact, most are not publicised. Therefore, whatever has been written on the article above cannot be dismissed as just rants of a man who has nothing better to do than speculate. Ofcourse, no one can know or predict how or when a war will start, if at all.
In the context of this article, are we to feel that we are closer to a third world war?

SpArK

SORCERER
BS.. Russia will probably make noises and China doesnt have balls to stand against US and NATO/ Israel + Arab coalition...

Who else is there Nicaragua???:rolleyes:

niharjhatn

Honestly, I highly doubt it. Best (worst? :D) case scenario are proxy wars conducted via non-nuclear armed allies. In terms of fighting between the major nuclear armed nations, all I see are small, lightning strikes by highly trained special forces preceeded by communications disruptions, using the period inbetween the initial strike and the response time of the attacked nation to deal any damage.

The aforementioned "communications" IMO will highlight the REAL focus of any "war", or Cold War-esque period of tension (as is more likely).

Poseidon

Country flag
Only one in China who will support Iran in a war with the US is their internet trolls.:troll:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yes, it is probably safe to assume we are further from it than near.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I agree that the world is seized by insanity to some extent, but lunacy?

Oracle

US/Israel attacking Iran would not start a WWIII. Maybe a sharp rise in the price of oil, and some amount of condemnation from zealots.

My hunch - WWIII is not around the corner, but whenever it falls on us - right wing extremism would be one of the main reasons.

Param

Third World war should happen and all of F****ng mankind should go extinct.

Too bad the US and Russia destroyed their huge biological weapon arsenals that were probably more dangerous to human existence than nukes.

p2prada

The Third World War will happen at the UN headquarters.

ashicjose

Third World war should happen and all of F****ng mankind should go extinct.

Too bad the US and Russia destroyed their huge biological weapon arsenals that were probably more dangerous to human existence than nukes.
Are you sadist ?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
US/Israel attacking Iran would not start a WWIII. Maybe a sharp rise in the price of oil, and some amount of condemnation from zealots.

My hunch - WWIII is not around the corner, but whenever it falls on us - right wing extremism would be one of the main reasons.
Hopefully it wouldn't start world war 3. But it would be a mistake to underestimate iran. Iran is not afghanistan or iraq. And neither China nor Russia would feel very comfortable knowing Uncle Sam and Zionists are pounding the hell out of nuclear facilities in their backyard, incidentally, one of which Russia helped build.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
world war only starts when war happens among powerful countries.

iran is not powerful.

ww3 can only happen if usa,eu,russia,china,India are at each other throats.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why worry about WW III?

We won't be there to even discuss!

I am not a humanist with a difference.

Merely a pragmatist and a realist! :taunt:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why worry about WW III?

If nukes fly then you'll have time to get away while i'll be primary target in delhi :tsk:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why worry about WW III?

If nukes fly then you'll have time to get away to your village while i'll be primary target in delhi :tsk:

Galaxy

Country flag
If nukes fly then you'll have time to get away to your village while i'll be primary target in delhi :tsk:
Already planning to buy a small house on mountain ranges. :p

Delhi & Mumbai would be 2 ultimate target if India would be part of WW3. I don't think, more than 2 nuke will be used.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If nukes fly then you'll have time to get away to your village while i'll be primary target in delhi
Build a fallout shelter. I'm serious.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Already planning to buy a small house on mountain ranges. :p

Delhi & Mumbai would be 2 ultimate target if India would be part of WW3. I don't think, more than 2 nuke will be used.
I already have ancestral house in UP...an hr or so drive from UK but question is how to reach there...one can't always live outside delhi unless person is retired.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I already have ancestral house in UP...an hr or so drive from UK but question is how to reach there...one can't always live outside delhi unless person is retired.
One hours drive from UK is your ancestral house in UP?

What are you driving?

Since we are all so worried about WW III and that it is about to happen tomorrow, let all those worried retire and go to their houses in the remote areas.

;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles