The possibility of a third world war

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
The problem is all of us think in terms of a proper conventional war, the thing is of you think clearly we are already in the midst of the next great war only this is a war between states and non-state actors!
That I agree with, but do the non-state actors realize who is using them, and how? I guess not. The present day war has to be one of the smartest ever fought!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
As per Mr.M.J Akbar the WW3 started soon after the WW2 ended. WOT is WW4 on going, as we speak.

The more humanity becomes technologically sophisticated and this planet populated, the conventional wars are going to become difficult to wage and daunting challenges to execute. Such wars will end before they start.

War has never been a crude way of killing the enemy, it is a clever way of killing the enemy. Who so ever is cleverer and mean wins it. (My quote of the day)

Like I have said before that more populated we become more peace will start prevailing; which is contrary to what many think tanks have been saying.

Also how connected the world has become (UNO), regional conflicts may not be ruled out, but war involving continents is just a non starter.

ITBP

It will never happen as long as we have nuclear bombs or unless Aliens attack us.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Truism from Einstein when asked about timing of 3rd World War.

This is what he had to say: I cannot say about 3rd but I can tell when the 4th would happen & that is NEVER. 3rd one itself would cause near-complete annihilation, so there is no possibility of a 4th one (or, so he implied).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles