Conspiracy Theory - The next US president :)

trackwhack

I've always believed that the US presidential race was fixed. By who or what group does the fixing is difficult to point out – some call them the free masons; others speculate that there is a group of thinkers driving the One World concept that came into existence before or during the times of Kissinger. In fact Kissinger, I believe has written or spoken about this sometime in the past.
But irrespective of who or what fixes the Presidential race, the larger point is that it becomes totally irrelevant who the president is. Because if he is the president because of another entity's plan, then of what consequences are his own ideas anyway? There are some interesting videos floating on the net about Brzezinski and how he identified and anointed Obama. But all that is just premise.

My conspiracy theory is that Ron Paul is the chosen one – Ron Paul will become president.

Here is why – The current financial system is one Giant Ponzi scam that rests on three pillars – The Fed, The IMF and the World Bank. This system is on the brink of collapse because of the real wealth that is being created by emerging economies. It is on the brink of collapse because real goods created from real materials were being bought by paper money created out of thin air. The total indebtedness of the entire world today is close to 100 trillion dollars. Every single penny that any one has ever put into a bank as a saving is currently financing this debt, and it does not matter which corner of the planet you are from and what financial institution you put your savings into. The global Economy is built on Debt. The people financing this debt are the ones who save. Which is why only savers holds debt instruments – treasuries, corporate, municipals, convertibles, shares, stock. The ones who borrow on the other hand – the ones who owe, usually have their assets as real assets – cars, houses, gold, land, factories etc. I'm digressing again. Back to Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is being projected as a lunatic – Both on Foreign policy as well as Domestic Financial policy perspectives. He promises to abolish the fed. The consequences if the Fed is abolished-
1) the dollar will lose its position as the reserve currency of the world because the United States will be unable to finance its debts – not enough money to repay interests on debts
2) all foreign currencies especially the ones that have significant dollar assets will appreciate significantly against the dollar – this includes the renbimbi. The CCP cannot do anything about it this time because the modus operandi to keep the rembimbi at the decided rate is to use the 3 trillion USD reserves to control the flow of USD – renbimbi trade. With the dollar collapsing as reserve currency, trillions of saving in treasuries will flood the market making the 3 trillion that the Chinese hold insignificant in terms of liquidity that the CCP can use as leverage.
3) in a very short span of time – the US's indebtedness to China will fall from USD 3 trillion to equal to or even less than rembimbi 3 trillion, in real value terms.
4) china's economy, 25% of which depends on the US consumer, will implode. There will be not cost advantage, manufacturing will move back to the US. I am not going into political ramifications, you can deduce that yourself.

With manufacturing moving back to the US simply because it is too expensive to manufacture and transport goods from China, US growth rates will sky-rocket. China will become a sitting duck.

Now to foreign policy
The immediate withdrawal of all troops from foreign lands means the gulf will become the most politically unstable region in the world. Possible consequences
1) The Saudi monarchy will fall. Yemen will shortly follow. The huge piles of dollars that they are sitting on will severely lose value. Oil prices will crash following the collapse in China.
2) Iran will occupy large areas of Iraq and threaten Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia will seek nukes from Pakistan for cover.
3) India and Pakistan will violently spar in Afghanistan for control
4) Violence in Palestine and Israel will skyrocket with American aid to Israel plugged. Israel will possibly go on a killing spree.

Since the UN is helpless, the America will feel justified in stepping in. Iran will be given a deadline to pull out and behave. They will refuse and there will be war resulting in the ouster of the ayatollahs. Israel will grudgingly give in to the creation of Palestine. US forces will reinforce their former bases and will be justified in staying there for years to come.

Europe will suffer a financial nightmare. Unable to pay for imports, many governments will declare bankruptcy. Nationalization of assets will follow and some states will become subservient to Russia while others subservient to the US. Mass migrations to the US are also a possibility.

The US comes out of the financial pit it created with the least damage and the highest long term benefit. Its economy will be back on track. Its primary threat will be in the dumps and its military dominance of the world will not only be reinforced but will multiply.

So how will Ron Paul become president?
Demographics: 43% of the registered voter base in the US is 44 years or younger. Ron Pauls libertarian views appeal to them.
Anti-Incumbency votes from Democrats: Anywhere between 20 – 40% anti incumbency votes will tilt tide in favor of Ron Paul.
But if the elections are fixed then Ron Paul should win anyway right. Wrong – When I say elections are fixed, the fixing is done basically through perception management and MANUFACTURING CONSENT

btw. This is a conspiracy theory. Dont stone me, just laugh it off. For entertainment purposes only :)

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ It is a conspiracy theory, but nonetheless, it is very well worded and well thought out. :thumb:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Ron Paul said we didn't listen to Osama bin Laden, and OBL therefore attacked the United States. Osama said that Allah intended the United States to submit to Islam. We don't need Ron Paul. We already have Obama bin Biden.

Last edited:

Damian

Well, if this would work in real world I would be happy, at least I would have a place where I could migrate before this sick thing called EU collapse taking with it to the bottom also my country... but maybe we will get out of EU before it happens.

Still without strong US west is preatty much censoredcensoredcensoredcensoreded up for long years, so better if such scenario became truth. :)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Well, if this would work in real world I would be happy, at least I would have a place where I could migrate before this sick thing called EU collapse taking with it to the bottom also my country... but maybe we will get out of EU before it happens.

Still without strong US west is preatty much censoredcensoredcensoredcensoreded up for long years, so better if such scenario became truth. :)
There are millions of Poles in the US. My older son's great-grandmother was Polish. She married a Slovak here. What a country.

Damian

Good country I would say, if so many nations can live together peacefully... look at Europe, here sometimes situations between different nations living in neigbhore are really... hot.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the elections were fixed, I wonder how a Black, accused to be a Muslim, could have won the US Presidential election!

trackwhack

If the elections were fixed, I wonder how a Black, accused to be a Muslim, could have won the US Presidential election!
Why is that so difficult to believe? Either way read this like you would read a story. :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Erratum: Osama said that Allah intended the United States to submit to Islam.

Sorry.
This is a very frequent mistake made since Obama and Osama are near things.

In fact, I was watching CNN many years back and Obama was not that well known. The anchor was describing Obama's victory for the Senate with great gusto and I heard 'Morocco Bomber'!

I was taken a back as to how a Moroccan Bomber could win a US election and then be eulogised! 9/11 had happened by then!

US accent does deceive.

Param

Ron Paul is being projected as a lunatic – Both on Foreign policy as well as Domestic Financial policy perspectives. He promises to abolish the fed. The consequences if the Fed is abolished-
1) the dollar will lose its position as the reserve currency of the world because the United States will be unable to finance its debts – not enough money to repay interests on debts
2) all foreign currencies especially the ones that have significant dollar assets will appreciate significantly against the dollar – this includes the renbimbi. The CCP cannot do anything about it this time because the modus operandi to keep the rembimbi at the decided rate is to use the 3 trillion USD reserves to control the flow of USD – renbimbi trade. With the dollar collapsing as reserve currency, trillions of saving in treasuries will flood the market making the 3 trillion that the Chinese hold insignificant in terms of liquidity that the CCP can use as leverage.
3) in a very short span of time – the US's indebtedness to China will fall from USD 3 trillion to equal to or even less than rembimbi 3 trillion, in real value terms.
4) china's economy, 25% of which depends on the US consumer, will implode. There will be not cost advantage, manufacturing will move back to the US. I am not going into political ramifications, you can deduce that yourself.

With manufacturing moving back to the US simply because it is too expensive to manufacture and transport goods from China, US growth rates will sky-rocket. China will become a sitting duck.
What will this mean for India?

trackwhack

What will this mean for India?
Economically we will be fine with minor shocks. Since we run trade deficits, a stronger rupee and lower oil prices will do wonders for the local economy. Exports will be hit. IT and technology company's will suffer.

Our foriegn exchange reserves are a paltry 300 billion of which less than 40% is USD and US treasuries. The rest is a combination of Euro, Yen, Renbimbi, Gold, AUD, IMF Special Drawing rights, gulf currencies etc etc... So predicting the value of our reserves post this scenario is difficult as it will depend on how other currencies move wrt Rupee.

To put things in perspective exports are running at 15-17% of our economy. If we consider only Europe, China and America it would be less than 10% of our economy. So if all our exports to the US and Europe cease we should still be on positive growth. That's the power of our local economy.

However, there is a possibility that we will get involved in the Middle East, most definitely in Afghanistan and possibly as a mediator for Israel, Iran, who knows? :)

Param

Economically we will be fine with minor shocks. Since we run trade deficits, a stronger rupee and lower oil prices will do wonders for the local economy. Exports will be hit. IT and technology company's will suffer.

Our foriegn exchange reserves are a paltry 300 billion of which less than 40% is USD and US treasuries. The rest is a combination of Euro, Yen, Renbimbi, Gold, AUD, IMF Special Drawing rights, gulf currencies etc etc... So predicting the value of our reserves post this scenario is difficult as it will depend on how other currencies move wrt Rupee.

To put things in perspective exports are running at 15-17% of our economy. If we consider only Europe, China and America it would be less than 10% of our economy. So if all our exports to the US and Europe cease we should still be on positive growth. That's the power of our local economy.

However, there is a possibility that we will get involved in the Middle East, most definitely in Afghanistan and possibly as a mediator for Israel, Iran, who knows? :)
Most IT, technology companies are situated in the South .Besides the states having the most export oriented economies are also in the South.
These states will be hit the hardest.

Somehow I do feel that the spur in local economy and the reduction in exports will result in a regional imbalance with the South being on the losing side.

I am a zero in economics, so please could you explain what effect will this have on FDI inflow?

pmaitra

Ron Paul said we didn't listen to Osama bin Laden, and OBL therefore attacked the United States. Osama said that Allah intended the United States to submit to Islam. We don't need Ron Paul. We already have Obama bin Biden.
You have an amazing sense of humour.

Back to your comment, I think you and I interpret Ron Paul's comments differently.

pmaitra

Ron Paul said that Americans should take marching orders from the US Constitution, when asked whether they should take marching orders from Al-Qaida.

Your statement would've been correct if Al-Qaida = US Constitution.

Thank you Mr. Chris Wallace, for equating the US Constitution with the Al-Qaida. Don't lose heart, because, your logic has quite a few buyers. Keep up the rhetoric!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles