Muammer Gaddafi dies of Injuries: NTC official

Was the NATO attack on Libya to acquire natural resources or to push democracy?

• Total voters

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Half dead gaddafi was tied up at the back of a car and dragged through the streets. Only animals indulge in these sort of things. Taliban did the same thing when they acquired power, they also shot the afghan president and dragged in through the streets and hung him from a telephone pole.

I can see extremists gaining power.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Not as long as they have nukes.The Pakis so lucky they have nukes.
If libya had it then nato would have stayed in there bases. Only few years ago gaddafi agreed to destroy his stockpile of biological weapons, saddam did the same.

This only sends out a message that one shouldn't destroy one's assets.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
We can again thank France for finding and stopping Gaddafi. An M2000 found a convey of 80 vehicles and dropped a bomb that sent Gaddafi running into a sewer. NTC troops came in and finished the job.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
what is next Paksitani army and ISI chief ???
First French SPF got Gbagbo, now French bombs send Gaddafi running into NTC bullets, next on the target list is Assad. After that is Iran.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Half dead gaddafi was tied up at the back of a car and dragged through the streets. Only animals indulge in these sort of things. Taliban did the same thing when they acquired power, they also shot the afghan president and dragged in through the streets and hung him from a telephone pole.

Who hire all of Muammar's lovely bodyguards now?

W.G.Ewald

Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

You can not see a good business strategy here :p. First they will kill a dictator and give power to fanatics/barbarians, you mentioned.
Then when fanatics will start doing dodgy things like terrorism they will thrust WOT upon them. The war factory will keep running for long.

PS: I have nothing against Libyan war.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag

Agreed, but he should have been a clean death.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Agreed, but he should have been a clean death.
He got the death he earned. I always said he should be taken out back and shot in the head. He was taken behind the truck and shot in the head. My predictions keep getting more accurate.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
We can again thank France for finding and stopping Gaddafi. An M2000 found a convey of 80 vehicles and dropped a bomb that sent Gaddafi running into a sewer. NTC troops came in and finished the job.
Huzzah for France! Don't forget the Belgian AF flew a few sorties too. :)

Miriachi

You can not see a good business strategy here :p. First they will kill a dictator and give power to fanatics/barbarians, you mentioned.
Then when fanatics will start doing dodgy things like terrorism they will thrust WOT upon them. The war factory will keep running for long.

PS: I have nothing against Libyan war.
The best analysis of the day.....................
:thumb:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh, another blow to the Non-Aligned... India should stop supporting losers. 8)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
how about attacking north korea, saudi arabia, bahrain ??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles