Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy

Country flag
I don't agree with Galaxy's data, but why should it become an "us" and a "them" thing? Religion based parties are never good
In Assam, Muslim population is 33%. Few years back, Maulana Badruddin Ajmal started IUDF. Today, IUDF is main opposition party. 2/3rd Muslims votes for this party.

IUML is Muslim based party in Kerala, It is 2nd biggest party government. It has 20 MLA 15% MLA. In addition, Some votes goes to Congress due to pre-poll allies. Muslim vote is 25% around. 90% Votes goes to these 2 parties.

In Hyderabad, Muslim League wins election almost 75% Times. 45% Muslims vote is consolidated behind him.

In Kashmir, It is ruled by PDP and NC and not congress/left.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When Muslims are 2% - They are secular. (Like USA)

when Muslims are 5%-10% - They are Muslims 1st and ask for various demands. (France)

When Muslims are 10%-20% - They start demanding for own political party. (India, Russia)

When Muslims are 20%-40% in specific area - They want Division of country based on religion. (Sudan, Xinjiang, Pakistan/BD is good example)

When Muslims are 40%-60% - They want their own PM/President.

When Muslims are 60%-80% - They start Persecution of minorities.

When Muslims are 90% and more - They want Sharia Law, blasphemy law, No post to any minorities and what not ? (Iran, KSA, Pakistan)
lmao...

and sudan seperated because christians wanted different country and xinjiang should be independent country.

in anycase its not worth it to argue on facts made up on the spur of the moment.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
In Assam, Muslim population is 33%. Few years back, Maulana Badruddin Ajmal started IUDF. Today, IUDF is main opposition party. 2/3rd Muslims votes for this party.

IUML is Muslim based party in Kerala, It is 2nd biggest party government. It has 15% MLA. In addition, Some votes goes to Congress due to pre-poll allies.

In Hyderabad, Muslim League wins election almost 75% Times. 45% Muslims vote is consolidated behind him.
And yet there is no muslim leader with nation wide appeal. just shows how unified muslims are.

good work :)

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
matter of iran is entire different. you only need to see there society in the 50's and why the mullahs gained power.

even being controlled by mullahs iranians living in abroad are progressive people and dare i say better than the shitholes that neibghour then like pakistan, afghanistan, iraq and saudi.
Cmon Ernesto, I'm just pointing to your sweeping generalization of

I agree with you. But distinction should be made is that right now all muslim countries are being controlled through mullahs who are funded through saudi money. It is not right to paint avg muslim with the same brush.
Here is my bigoted, non-politically correct reason:

There is a fundamental problem in Islamic societies, Islam tends to be more dogmatic than other ideologies (I can support it by data). That's why mullahs have a large role in society.

Unless there are reforms, mullahs will continue to have a huge religious/political role in Islamic societies

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't agree with Galaxy's data, but why should it become an "us" and a "them" thing? Religion based parties are never good
But this does't take away a community's right to form them.

Galaxy

Country flag
And yet there is no muslim leader with nation wide appeal. just shows how unified muslims are.

good work :)
Because population is approx 14%. Most of them are regional parties.

IF 14% will form a party, Then BJP will become very strong.

Muslims are still unified against BJP. They vote Congress and allies or Left/SP/BSP/RJD/Muslim party.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
But this does't take away a community's right to form them.
It's doesn't, but refer to my bigoted post

There is a fundamental problem in Islamic societies, Islam tends to be more dogmatic than other ideologies (I can support it by data). That's why mullahs have a large role in society.

Unless there are reforms, mullahs will continue to have a huge religious/political role in Islamic societies
This is why we see more abrahamic-religion based parties, more so in the case of Islam

Galaxy

Country flag
I don't know people know or not but where Muslims are in large numbers, BJP has strong presence (Except WB, Kerala and Kashmir)

In Hyderabad, BJP is either 1st or 2nd but BJP is weak in whole Andhra pradesh.

Muslims are 25%-30% in West UP, East Bihar, Jammu region, Bhuj, Nasik/Solapur, Mumbai, Ajmer, Bhopal, Upper Assam, North Karnataka, 4 District of Jharkhand, etc. - BJP is very strong in these areas.

Why ? because When Muslim consolidates, Hindus votes also consolidates (when ratio is between 1:2 and 1:1)

May be fear factor, But Why ?? The answer is everything !!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Cmon Ernesto, I'm just pointing to your sweeping generalization of

Here is my bigoted, non-politically correct reason:

If i may inform you according to religious scriptures mullahs have not been given any role. Unlike in dharmic religions where guru/pandits are often seen as a way towards god or unlike christianity there priests have importance due to its religious scriptures where only priest or only pandit could perform certain ceremonies but in islam mullahs have no such luxury. they are not needed for prayers, marriages, or any ceremonies.

but they have crept in due to traditional practices rather than religious practices. quite often arab traditions are understood as islamic traditions. There is a difference between the two. circumcision is a semitic practice, it was being done long before islam and its not cumpulsory for muslims according to koran but we all know that people think its cimpulsory. another example is burqa, it is an arabic tradition and is not mandatory according to islam, as far as koran is concerned woman should only wear modest clothes that are not revealing.

But you are also right to a certain extent.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No matter which form of Govt. a Muslim majority state adopts that country will always be controlled by Mullahs who keep extremist views.

I Agree with Galaxy, that as Muslim population rises, they raise their demands,and after a certain rise of their Population they become highly intolerant towards other religions.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Because population is approx 14%. Most of them are regional parties.

IF 14% will form a party, Then BJP will become very strong.

Muslims are still unified against BJP. They vote Congress and allies or Left/SP/BSP/RJD/Muslim party.
I dont know about you but i have mentioned this before also in this forum.

I have always maintained that GoI doesn't reveal real number of muslims in India, infact they deliberately lower it. One of my relatives knew a high ranking census officer who also had worked for raw and after a peg or two he said muslims in India are 25% and govt deliberately lowers the numbers.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
If i may inform you according to religious scriptures mullahs have not been given any role. Unlike in dharmic religions where guru/pandits are often seen as a way towards god or unlike christianity there priests have importance due to its religious scriptures where only priest or only pandit could perform certain ceremonies but in islam mullahs have no such luxury. they are not needed for prayers, marriages, or any ceremonies.
Seems like a major paradox then

but they have crept in due to traditional practices rather than religious practices. quite often arab traditions are understood as islamic traditions. There is a difference between the two. circumcision is a semitic practice
Im not talking about stuff like circumcision and stoning etc. What's im talking about the level of indoctrination per ideology

If an ideology is quite dogmatic, there would be a need to interpret it strictly. Enter the mullahs and other religious leaders.

Dogma in the book is apparently more important than science

Galaxy

Country flag
India was invaded by Muslim rulers for many centuries. Still, Hinduism survived luckily. Hindus have natural "Fear Factor". It can't changed and Rise of BJP/RSS is also one of the reason.

Do you know what Bangladeshi says everyday ?? Once Border area of West Bengal and Lower Assam will be more than 50% Muslims, We will merge in Bangladesh. Go to any Pakistani/Bangladeshi forum and talk to them. Why they have such intention ? Why they even expect such things ? Do you know How many Hindus killed in Bangladesh forget about Pakistan ? Why government don't take hard step against Illegal immigrants ?? Why those morons are not killed at border areas by BSF ??

And People still say BJP is not good. Then Congress if Good for all these ??

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not surprised Mormons and Jehovahs Witnesses rank below muslims, a fu@ken A.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
India was invaded by Muslim rulers for many centuries. Still, Hinduism survived luckily. Hindus have natural "Fear Factor". It can't changed and Rise of BJP/RSS is also one of the reason.

Do you know what Bangladeshi says everyday ?? Once Border area of West Bengal and Lower Assam will be more than 50% Muslims, We will merge in Bangladesh. Go to any Pakistani/Bangladeshi forum and talk to them. Why they have such intention ? Why they even expect such things ? Do you know How many Hindus killed in Bangladesh forget about Pakistan ? Why government don't take hard step against Illegal immigrants ?? Why those morons are not killed at border areas by BSF ??

And People still say BJP is not good. Then Congress if Good for all these ??
Hinduism survived because of its beliefs and traditions and also because not all muslim rulers were blood thirsty fanatics.

Id rather not gauge motives through paki forums which are full of trolls anyways who only know how to abuse and lower the standard. plus many pakis hide behind bangladesh flag and spout shit. You should know this very well since you have come from fake forum yourself.

as far as bangladesh getting our land -> :lol: more so when global sea levels are rising and half of bangladesh will be under water :lol:

Galaxy

Country flag
Muslims can live in any country with complete religious freedom.

But can Non-Muslims live in same way in Muslim majority country ? Answer is big NO.

90% Muslims hates Jews why ? because of 10,000 Killing of Muslims of Palestine ? Then what about Saddam, Assad, KPP killing 1,00,000 of Muslims ?? No one talks why ? because 90% Muslims only thinks of Muslims and other religion always thinks as secularism.

Why 2/3rd of Indian supports Israel ? Go and find reasons !!

Galaxy

Country flag
Hinduism survived because of its beliefs and traditions and also because not all muslim rulers were blood thirsty fanatics.

Id rather not gauge motives through paki forums which are full of trolls anyways who only know how to abuse and lower the standard. plus many pakis hide behind bangladesh flag and spout shit. You should know this very well since you have come from fake forum yourself.

as far as bangladesh getting our land -> :lol: more so when global sea levels are rising and half of bangladesh will be under water :lol:
I know Bangladeshi mentality, I have seen lots of Bangladeshi in real life and as original poster on various Bangladeshi sites. They have such intention but they don't have capability. Nothing else.

Why 90% Bangladeshi hates India ?? We gave them Freedom, place to live for millions of Illegal immigrants ?? Still, Because They are Anti-Hindu and Anti-India.

Why Nepali and Bhutan people don't hate India when we did nothing for them ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Muslims can live in any country with complete religious freedom.

But can Non-Muslims live in same way in Muslim majority country ? Answer is big NO.

90% Muslims hates Jews why ? because of 10,000 Killing of Muslims of Palestine ? Then what about Saddam, Assad, KPP killing 1,00,000 of Muslims ?? No one talks why ? because 90% Muslims only thinks of Muslims and other religion always thinks as secularism.

Why 2/3rd of Indian supports Israel ? Go and find reasons !!
90% certainly didn't hate jews before world war 2.

i see that yusuf and ejazr while being muslims support India-israel relationship.

according to your reasoning they shouldn't. but they are so something must be wrong in your calculation.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I know Bangladeshi mentality, I have seen lots of Bangladeshi in real life and as original poster on various Bangladeshi sites. They have such intention but they don't have capability. Nothing else.

Why 90% Bangladeshi hates India ?? We gave them Freedom, place to live for millions of Illegal immigrants ?? Still, Because They are Anti-Hindu and Anti-India.

Why Nepali and Bhutan people don't hate India when we did nothing for them ?
where do you get these percentages from ???

majority of bangladeshis voted for there govt which is friendly with India so why is there govt being friendly with us when 90% are against India. Surely they dont want to lose election.

Galaxy

Country flag
where do you get these percentages from ???

majority of bangladeshis voted for there govt which is friendly with India so why is there govt being friendly with us when 90% are against India. Surely they dont want to lose election.
Hasina is pro-India but that doesn't mean People are pro-India. Last time, Congress won 2009 election by 28% votes but doesn't mean Congress is voice of every person of India. It's voice for government decision which is based on many diplomatic reasons. Once BNP + Jamaat will rule BD, then you can compare. :pound:

I have never seen any Bangladeshi praising India. They are always Anti-India and mostly Anti-Hindu too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles