Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think you didn't understood what i meant to say.

I didn't said Muslim should fear Muslims, I said Most of the Muslims are killed my Muslims only but still Muslims of many countries targets Non-Muslims.

What's wrong in RSS/Bajrang dal protest against such things? If same things happens with Quaran, There will be Fatwa. Isn't it ?
I agree with you. But distinction should be made is that right now all muslim countries are being controlled through mullahs who are funded through saudi money. It is not right to paint avg muslim with the same brush.

As for bolded part you have agreed with what i said earlier. He implied that only muslims protest. As i have already said there is nothing wrong with them protesting.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yeah!!
Not only Fatwa, accused will face no prosecution he will get beheaded in an open street !!
:laugh:

i sure would love to behead paki terrorists in open street. all right not behead but i would like to shoot them in the head.

Galaxy

Country flag
I agree with you. But distinction should be made is that right now all muslim countries are being controlled through mullahs who are funded through saudi money. It is not right to paint avg muslim with the same brush.

As for bolded part you have agreed with what i said earlier. He implied that only muslims protest. As i have already said there is nothing wrong with them protesting.
All Muslim countries are not controlled by Saudi/Wahhabi.

There are many Shia majority countries like Iran, Bahrain, Azerbejain. Also, Assad is ruling Syria with 25% Shia population.

http://defenceforumindia.com/asia-p...ntenced-death-attorney-hopeful-acquittal.html

He was arrested two years ago and sentenced to death in 2010 by a court of appeals. His crime was apostasy, or abandoning his Muslim faith.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
wahabis dont consider shias as muslims but as heretics. :)
Yeah I know.

That's why I gave the Iran example to counter your argument of "all muslim countries are being controlled through....... saudi money.?"

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yeah I know.

That's why I gave the Iran example to counter your argument of "all muslim countries are being controlled through....... saudi money.?"
thats why i countered that they are considered heretics.

just like ahmadiyas are not considered muslims in pakistan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Here we go round the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
Here we go round the mulberry bush !!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I hope the zone increases many folds. The brits deserve it....divide and rule tactic will ultimately hit them the hardest.
Hope to see this day, specially when they start re-writing history books.

Galaxy

Country flag
When Muslims are 2% - They are secular. (Like USA)

when Muslims are 5%-10% - They are Muslims 1st and ask for various demands. (France)

When Muslims are 10%-20% - They start demanding for own political party. (India, Russia)

When Muslims are 20%-40% in specific area - They want Division of country based on religion. (Sudan, Xinjiang, Pakistan/BD is good example)

When Muslims are 40%-60% - They want their own PM/President.

When Muslims are 60%-80% - They start Persecution of minorities.

When Muslims are 90% and more - They want Sharia Law, blasphemy law, No post to any minorities and what not ? (Iran, KSA, Pakistan)

Galaxy

Country flag
I hope the zone increases many folds. The brits deserve it....divide and rule tactic will ultimately hit them the hardest.
So now British are wrong ?

Can any Muslim majority country give any Hindu or Christian area as per their own wish? Will they follow non-Muslim rules ? Can i give some news/article what happened in few countries ?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
When Muslims are 10%-20% - They start demanding for own political party. (India, Russia)
WTF??
They shouldn't???

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So ? They're still being controlled by mullahs, despite Saudi assistance
matter of iran is entire different. you only need to see there society in the 50's and why the mullahs gained power.

even being controlled by mullahs iranians living in abroad are progressive people and dare i say better than the shitholes that neibghour then like pakistan, afghanistan, iraq and saudi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles