Q&A Israeli Society

pack leader

Professional
Any Israelis, I just wanted to know about security measures at Israeli airports.
Is it true that Female passengers are strip searched naked in the presence of male security personnel? Came across that in one forum about passenger screening and airport security in Israel.
Israeli airport security is best in the world
most modern airport security tech and technique is invented in Israel
we don't strip search anyone
every person entering the air port is profiled according to age, sex and state of origin
mails of Islamic origin age 15-40 get the strictest check as they fall into the terrorist demographic
all passengers move thru scanners and metal detectors.
unsuspicious passengers don't get touched
unless you raise suspicion security check will take 45 min on average

Last edited:

Param

No that is not true. I believe Israel uses screening and patting which has recently also been started in United Stated major airports. If I'm incorrect I hope pack leader can provide correct info. regarding that.
Actualy Israeli airport screening process is known to be the most stringent in the world. And my friend the Americans have gone far beyond patting, they've started groping and strip searching is not uncommon. But the only thing here is I came across people saying that in Israel it is done even in the presence of the opposite gender.

pack leader

Professional
the goldstone report is utter BS
all the "evidence" is hear say by the notoriously imaginative Palestinian residents
Israel refused to cooperate with the UN on the basis off it bean an advanced western democracy
with an independent judicatory (no need for outside interference )
the UN is notoriously politicized and weak organization in which Israel gets automatic condemnation no matter what
proof:
the UN condemned Israel 25 times (disproportional response is the main excuse )
the UN condemned n.Korea 2 times (self imposed starvation)
the UN condemned Rwanda once (genocide )
the UN condemned Pakistan 0 times ( state sponsored terror and discrimination)
the UN condemned ksa 0 times ( state sponsored terror and discrimination)
the UN condemned turkey 0 times (genocide )
the UN condemned Sudan 0 times (genocide )

the list goes on and on so fuck the UN

Last edited:

AOE

On the note of the United Nations, I would agree that often it is a corrupt and hopeless international body that seeks to undermine/focus on criticizing democracies, and give platforms/give limited criticism towards dictatorships. This is what I like to think of as the Paradox of the Fisks on an international level.

Some video evidence of the kinds of bias at the UN, it's laughable considering how many totalitarian regimes are criticizing the Israeli democracy. Talk about projectional:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomcat

People of the world only see this

why not this

is this world filled with hippocrits

pack leader

Professional
why the un is a joke

i hope this explains everything

Latest Replies