Which 2 countries are most likely to go to war over the next decades?

warriorextreme

Country flag
Yes, I think terrorist attack is most dangerous thing to test India's nerve and could turn the clock around with a full scale war break out. That's the worst scenario.
No matter what happens I am damn sure that India will never start a war...but she will end the war forced on her for sure...

kickok1975

No matter what happens I am damn sure that India will never start a war...but she will end the war forced on her for sure...
Then India should be safe if she can remain restraint because what worries me is a big terrorist attack on India soil would ignite a full scale war between two countries. That would be really, really bad

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Then India should be safe if she can remain restraint because what worries me is a big terrorist attack on India soil would ignite a full scale war between two countries. That would be really, really bad
It most certainly will. Mumbai was the last time we exchanged any dossiers.

sandeepdg

I think Bollywood and many common cultures, language shared by both countries are doing a good job of reconciliation. Also Nuclear weapon, believe it or not, acts as best deterrent for war to happen.
All that's good for people-to-people contacts and is limited to them only. But, they have had no effect on the Pakistani armed forces psyche. Its the Pakistani Army that is real power center of Pakistan, and they are biggest problem for us, since they virtually run the country and imbibe negative images of India on the people, just to keep up the anti-India hype.

sandeepdg

I seriously doubt it.

The Mumbai carnage should have done it, but it did not!
A similar incident next time will surely trigger an offensive action by India, that's my opinion though.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
[*]Uzbekistan-Kyrgyzstan
[/LIST]
Why would Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan go to war?

About the topic on hand, I think the only way to solve the Indo-Pak problem is to balkanize Pakistan. Period.

Royan

Yes, but they won't go to war.

Big Bear will prevent that from happening.
Its in Russia's interests to let them go to war.
Then use it as an excuse to dis arm one or both in the guise of maintaining peace and place the Russian forces as defense forces of one or both nations.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Its in Russia's interests to let them go to war.
Then use it as an excuse to dis arm one or both in the guise of maintaining peace and place the Russian forces as defense forces of one or both nations.
That would completely undermine the SCO.

It would be like UK and Belgium going to war (two NATO countries), and US coming in to occupy UK.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles