Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I am a supporter of Israel but this incident forced me to believe, Israel is too pro active and too viscious that this extra courage can land Israel into a very bad situation. I have seen some documentry of Gaza, people are in a very very poor condition. In this centuary nobody can forced to strave such a huge population.
I too am Pro Israel, but its too zealous and doesnt care for other human beings when it comes to the their own state. It is well and all, but like you said, In this century Starving and Seiging an entire population is unacceptable. It will eventually give rise to a new super breed of terrorists, and when that happens, I am scared to think whats going to happen! I shudder! I pray for Peace!

Country flag
Since Obama has come to power US -Israeli relations have been on a dowturn, this has made the Israelis even more sensitive about their security. But incidents like this only worsen Israel's image. Maybe the ship could have been detained until the whole ship was thoroughly searched instead of attacking the ship??

Last edited:

charan

Since Obama has come to power US -Israeli relations have been on a dowturn, this has made the Israelis even more sensitive about their security. But incidents like this only worsen Israel's image. Maybe the ship could have been detained until the whole ship was thoroughly searched instead of attacking the ship??
Yes the ship must have been detained...but what do u expect the soilders to do when they are attacked??
First,it is the mistake of the crew of the gaza aid ship by not stopping when aksed to stop. Next,they attacked the commandos and paid the price...Israelis are not indians dude..they will do what has to be done!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually wonder if turkey can call on nato in this matter to come to its aid under the nato charter. This incident happened in international waters which amounts to act of war. Israel should have waited for the boat to enter its territorial waters before boarding the boat.

Country flag
Yes the ship must have been detained...but what do u expect the soilders to do when they are attacked??
First,it is the mistake of the crew of the gaza aid ship by not stopping when aksed to stop. Next,they attacked the commandos and paid the price...Israelis are not indians dude..they will do what has to be done!
This is strange why were the people on the aid ship carrying weapons to begin with??

Country flag
Actually wonder if turkey can call on nato in this matter to come to its aid under the nato charter. This incident happened in international waters which amounts to act of war. Israel should have waited for the boat to enter its territorial waters before boarding the boat.
NATO will not get involved and put any pressure on Israelis while the Iranian issues are present.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Reading the comments coming out of turkey, it seems like they want to pick up a fight, for some reason, turkey is acting crazy for the last few months, wonder it is doing all this to become leader of the muslim world or what? The consequences will be very bad though.

Country flag
Reading the comments coming out of turkey, it seems like they want to pick up a fight, for some reason, turkey is acting crazy for the last few months, wonder it is doing all this to become leader of the muslim world or what? The consequences will be very bad though.
This is even stranger because Israeli and Turks do develop weapons together, Israel and Turkey have one of the better relations in the Middle East but it seems the new Turkish leadership is taking a more fundementalist path.

plugwater

This is what happened. There was nothing wrong with soldiers to defend themselves.

plugwater

"Peace activists" stabbing IDF soldier

plugwater

This is strange why were the people on the aid ship carrying weapons to begin with??
Israelis were attacked by metal pipes and knives, and two soldiers had their handguns stolen and live shots were fired at them, so live fire was returned.

Country flag
There was no captain or person in charge on this ship to communicate with the Israelis and keep his crew under control??

Oracle

The question is, does Israel give two hoots about Turkey?

Oracle

The Govt. in power is very radical than the previous one. What do you expect? But yes, it would be interesting to see what if Israel and Turkey picks a fight? I am all for Israel.

Country flag
The Govt. in power is very radical than the previous one. What do you expect? But yes, it would be interesting to see what if Israel and Turkey picks a fight? I am all for Israel.
Israel and Turkey getting into a fight would be a diplomatic disaster for Obama.

AJSINGH

if there is a fight between Israel and Turkey , then israel will go all the way and win

AJSINGH

totally agree with you , we Indians need to be ferocious ,like isralies are ,

Global Defence

Articles