Pakistan to lease Gilgit-Baltistan to China & possible Indian response

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Gilgit-Baltistan is just the tease before the main show. :D
The whore is selling its wares...highest bidder gets it all. :lol: :lol:
It's like a "muh dikhai" this Pakistani Bride is giving... it would surrender and submit its all.... a so called pillar of Islam is surrendering to Pig-Eating master aka China.
:lol::lol::lol:
So in the future China is going to... (you know what) :lol: ... Pakistan, just like US is doing today.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are nuts, tell me which thing make me paki or just run don't make noise . You Are schizophrenic man
donning Indian flag doesn't change facts.

why are you ashamed to accept you are paki ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
this is just extension of this relationship

Dostana increases... and all Pakistan claims that it is banned/haram but in reality it's going on khullam-khulla.
:lol::lol::lol:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
How long can it take to reclaim the occupied land in Kashmir?
Its the game of Mountain tops and heights, Who ever capture the tops will overlook other Roads and Towns in other word it under his command..

It can be weeks, But if India take such action this will be not only limited to POK but entire western border, Pakistan have few good units to spend..

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Whose fault is it? Why we sat quiet for 60 years? When there are talks of Kashmir, why it always means Indian administered and not Pak occupied?
We (Past and Present rulers of India) have been sitting with our hands in pocket for the last sixty four years and it is now or never situation before all the
opportunity slips out of our hands. Rather than calling Pakistan occupied it should be termed as Illegally occupied by Pakistan.

We should not expect any initiative to take back illegally occupied Kashmir by any of the leading political party at the present time. India needs a new party with a leader who is dedicated to dealing with east and west border leeches. Rather than listening to voices of International community, we should be stating our case on behalf of Kashmiris living under oppression of GOP and in the near future under China's thugs. I being of Punjabi heritage have no affinity towards Punjabi's from the other side. My first and last loyality is towards my Janam Bhumi, my elders, brothers and sisters who are pro Bharatvarsh.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Physical Map

Raods

Now check how troops shall capture and on what would the artillery and logistics move.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so should we forget it as our babus in north-south block have
Give us a plan that will change the physiognomy.

At best, one, given the force levels, can nibble away as we have done so far.

It was possible in 1947 and as the years go by, the issue becomes more and more complicated and difficult.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indus does not have the same flow or the same structure of bed and banks or width and depth.

Some places navigable and some places very fast and rocky.

How will Indus be used?

In most places there are mountains on either side.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Sir Ray:

As stated in your post that we slowly but steadly nibble away the illegally occupied Kashmir. I am personally not aware of any such accomplishment by India. Can you share as to which part of Kashmir has been taken back to this day?
Since I am not a military guy, Can you tell us if it is not possible to launch all out attack in the occupied area by increasing the strength of Army and AIr Force before it is too late? As I have stated in my previous posts we should not expect any thing from the existing Political party's.

Due to the terrain of the region, What are the challenges Armed forces face on both side of the dispute to gain the territorial advantage? Is MOD making enough progress to equip our forces to achieve the ultimate objective which is to recapture the entire land under enemy's control?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Airborne troops can carry ammunition and food for a certain period of time.

Thereafter there has to be a link up!

Then there is also the Airhead concept. However, you have to have the mastery of the airspace.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir Ray:

As stated in your post that we slowly but steadly nibble away the illegally occupied Kashmir. I am personally not aware of any such accomplishment by India. Can you share as to which part of Kashmir has been taken back to this day?
Since I am not a military guy, Can you tell us if it is not possible to launch all out attack in the occupied area by increasing the strength of Army and AIr Force before it is too late? As I have stated in my previous posts we should not expect any thing from the existing Political party's.

Due to the terrain of the region, What are the challenges Armed forces face on both side of the dispute to gain the territorial advantage? Is MOD making enough progress to equip our forces to achieve the ultimate objective which is to recapture the entire land under enemy's control?
There are many such incidents, but they are very minor in terms of military successes. Haji Pir was one which we gave away.

Then there are various places in Kargil and also don't forget Turtuk!

From Partapur, the 90 km stretch to Turtuk passes through Chalunka, a battle-scarred zone, where some buildings blown up by Pakistani artillery shells during the Kargil war, stand abandoned. Short of Turtuk, another road branches out east towards the Siachen glacier. The village of Turtuk itself is dominated in the rear by a high snow-capped peak where a Pakistani post is positioned.

This road further heads towards Skardu in the Northern Areas via Pion, Khapalu and Narthan where the Shyok empties into the mighty Indus.

Turtuk, which was earlier with Pakistan, was captured by Indian troops in 1971. But with the assertion of Indian authority also came the separation of families. The around 2,000 ethnic Baltis here have relatives across the border. Around 10 per cent of the Muslim population distributed in the villages of Tyakshi, Chalunka, Thang and Pachathang, besides Turtuk are Wahabis, while about 50 per cent are Noor Bakshis.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What we need is another misadventure from Pakis. Shallow ingress along IB with some gains during the war in Kashmir and then trade what we captured along IB for Kashmir. There is no other way for this. It will take great sacrifice which our forces are always prepared for. We need the idiots in power to understand. We CAN'T let GB go.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What we need is another misadventure from Pakis. Shallow ingress along IB with some gains during the war in Kashmir and then trade what we captured along IB for Kashmir. There is no other way for this. It will take great sacrifice which our forces are always prepared for. We need the idiots in power to understand. We CAN'T let GB go.
Spot on!!!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Cold Start is not for Kashmir.

Can't be done there!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles