Kareena Kapoor now Sakina Khan

Blackwater

She had to convert . A Muslim can't marry non Muslim . Saif mother sharmila Tagore also converted to Islam but for society they kept their Hindu name. Iam sure sharukh wife gauri also convert

Srinivas_K

Country flag
She had to convert . A Muslim can't marry non Muslim . Saif mother sharmila Tagore also converted to Islam but for society they kept their Hindu name. Iam sure sharukh wife gauri also convert
If they want to convert, let them convert .... Hindus or Dharmic people are not short of women.

Ashutosh Lokhande

If she has wilfully converted to islam then i dont see anything to be concerned.

The only concern i have is why they feel a need to convert. As far as i have knowledge about hinduism its one of the best way of life. Specially after the caste reforms it is near to perfect.
Would still understand if ppl from hinduism would convert to buddhism or jainism but converting to islam (which little knowledge i get seeing around) just makes me lol. (No offence)

Last edited:

Blackwater

If she has wilfully converted to islam then i dont see anything to be concerned.

The only concern i have is why they feel a need to convert. As far as i have knowledge about hinduism its one of the best way of life. Specially after the caste reforms it is near to perfect.
Would still understand if ppl from hinduism would convert to buddhism or jainism but converting to islam (which little knowledge i get seeing around) just makes me lol. (No offence)

she is married to muslim ,she has to convert

tramp

Yet to see a Muslim celebrity -- for all the liberal views many exhibit -- leave the religion to marry a non-Muslim woman! They are all slaves of lifelong indoctrination.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Yet to see a Muslim celebrity leave the religion to marry a non-Muslim woman! They are all slaves of lifelong indoctrination.
Madhubala, Zareena Wahab, Manyata Dutt.

tramp

They are Muslim women who married outside their faith. Any Muslim man who left the religion to marry a non-Muslim woman? May be there are a few... but none I can think of now.
Madhubala, Zareena Wahab, Manyata Dutt.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Love jehad...phew..hearing that for so long....is loving and marrying a henious crime?Why love marriage only becomes a taboo when a minority boy marries a majority girl.Yet we call our nation secular.What a hypocracy.Its nnatural that in inter religion marriages the bride usually converts to the grooms religion.
For all those so called fan boys of hard core hindu extremism info. in my family 3 of my cousins had been married to hindu nair boys.And they gotconverted into hinduism. And what the hell would u guys call that.

Ajesh

Then do something about it instead of just discussing.Incidently, was Kareena a victim of love jihad?
You are also doing the same buddy. Discussing it.. these guys are discussing it. You are discussing why they are discussing. And i discussing why You are discussing what they are discussing.

Hope you get the drift.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles