Indian War Comics

lupgain

Country flag
Awesome and without any doubt... Best article/thread so far... We need them... We need to tell stories of our brave soldiers.. Who laid their lives for our better future...

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;rr8T_CvZ-FM]http://youtu.be/rr8T_CvZ-FM[/video]

bhramos

Country flag

A fantastic fan art pinup of a futuristic Indian SF soldier- check out the 'angular attitude'!... Art by Mohan Prabhu

Aayush

Indian War Comics

these are the Tremendous inspiration for kids! Its a lot better to gift your children with these comics, than those of Phantoms, Mandrax, et al. For they would not only be inspired by the real life stories of real life heroes, they would also gain a strong sense of nationalism & natonal pride in the long term! Is this not something that is missing at present amongst our urban youth.
and i would even like members to contribute.

:megusta:

Hindustanlover123

Indian War Comics

these are the Tremendous inspiration for kids! Its a lot better to gift your children with these comics, than those of Phantoms, Mandrax, et al. For they would not only be inspired by the real life stories of real life heroes, they would also gain a strong sense of nationalism & natonal pride in the long term! Is this not something that is missing at present amongst our urban youth.
and i would even like members to contribute.
if anyone has a copy of “Ye Dil mange more- Capt. Vikram batras comic” please send me a copy at my email [email protected]. I read the comic when I was a kid and it greatly inspired me. The book is now sadly sold out everywhere and I’m afraid this is my best chance at ever reading it again. Thank you

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles