UK likely to cut 1 billion pound aid bill to India

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
Great News, finally they are going to stop the 'AID' good riddance to bad rubbish :thumb:

winton

Great News, finally they are going to stop the 'AID' good riddance to bad rubbish :thumb:
A country of 55 million propping up a country of 1.1 billion?

seems out of proportion don't you think. Seriously out of proportion. where is the aid going? The railways?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
doesnt matter since India get 2.1 billions from other countries as well
How charming!

You work for some NGO or UN body that does work on the financing pattern of the world?

Do give us the link for your great work done in such an endeavour.

I would be delighted!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A country of 55 million propping up a country of 1.1 billion?

seems out of proportion don't you think. Seriously out of proportion. where is the aid going? The railways?
No.

In the preparation of the third world war that is being worked up by a certain unnamed country!

winton

No.

In the preparation of the third world war that is being worked up by a certain unnamed country!
you sure its not some sort of token reparations for years of colonial rule. I would be demanding more.

I think a war with china will only be limited and between two countries at that. Unfortunately india like china has no allies.

EzioAltaïr

scorpenes for 9.5 billion$:shocked: is this true?
I kinda confused my statement there. The 9.5 billion is not for Scorpenes, but for a certain unknown next-gen sub.

On Scorpenes they are spending 18 thousand crore Rupees.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles