S M Krishna's visit to Pakistan

Zarvin

In my time in UK where i had a lot of Pakistani friends, never did i find any Englishmen who could tell if we were Indians or Pakistanis by the look on our face.
The fact that a lot of Pakistanis abroad get by by posing as Indians proves it even more.
That is absolute rubbish and you know it.

If this is not sufficient reason to hate pakis, I don't know what is.
Pakistanis come here to clarify their viewpoint, don't deceive yourself into thinking we care what you think about us.
It is merely discussion and debate.

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
See, this is the reason I (and many many Indians) hate Pakis. People like Defcon1 keep asking why we should hate Pakis. Here is the answer, in this thread.

Ten bastards from their nation came here and killed dozens and dozens of people, and assorted scum, even today, keep babbling about orange bands and rakhis and Indian accent and such bullshit. Instead of an apology - "oh, we are sorry that these people caused so much trouble to you" - all we hear is this bullshit. If these bastards come and say this in front of me (or any Indian), they will not leave with their teeth intact.

And we want to make peace with such scum? These "educated" idiots who spew such nonsense on internet forums are in this situation. I can only shudder to think what the state of their semi-literate "awam" is - the entire bloody nation will say such nonsense - "it is all Hindu terror, Muslims can never kill other Muslims, India is responsible for Taliban and floods and Karachi violence"...

If this is not sufficient reason to hate pakis, I don't know what is.
Sir, I am just over an hefty discussion on the same topic, but since you have quoted me, I feel compelled to reply. My objections are against hatred in general and not hatred against pakistan. Although you found me quoting pakistan very often as this is the only form of hatred we see on this forum.

Pakistan is our adversary, there is no doubt about that. But I have only said that bashing pakistani members on this forum is wrong, nothing else. I have never said a word against the billions of dollars of our defence spending or any other such thing. If you can prove otherwise, I shall be happy to apologize and take my words back.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If for a second we accept your claim that Ajmal Amair Kasab was very religious person and strongly anti-Hindus, why on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan he his lawyer namely Abbas Kazmi, "If anyone would tie him a Rakhi." No one expects from a LeT member to do this and being religiously motivated he should offer his prayers regularly which I checked and he is not offering prayers. Thus it is bitter truth that he has no connection with LeT or other Muslim group.
Nice story :) You want to twist a man's loyalties by his intrigue about a festival of the locality?
Well if that story proves something in your world, let me narrate one more (a legend of course).
Rani Karnavati of Chittor had tied Rakhi to Humayun, making him a brother.
The next time Rakhi was sent to him with a letter, Humayun (a rock solid muslim by Pakistani standards) abandoned an ongoing campaign towards Bengal and rushed to her aid against Bahadur Shah (another muslim) of Gujarat Sultanate.
Now, did the Rakhi lay any influence on Humayun's stature or actions as a muslim? Did he do non-muslim things because of the Rakhi or did he perform Rakhi duty because of being a lesser muslim? Pick one.
You should really see the Gora couples who come here to get married the Indian style ;)

Regards,
Virendra

Defcon 1

Country flag
Rakhi is not a religious festival. It is an Indian festival and is celebrated all over India. By tying it with religion you are only showing how shallow you are. You pakistanis need to learn more about India before judging us.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I have given you Indian references including your top Police officials, government servants, journalists but you are not satisfied. I have mentioned about renowned Indian magazines, books and newspapers but you are not satisfied. I have given you the confirmation from the Mumbai attackers themselves as well as quoted about their voice cuts that they had India accent but you are not ready to come out of your preconceived suspicion that Pakistan is involved in the attacks. What else evidences you require?
What you have quoted , are articles representing point of views, not news reports

Just as there are articles presenting an absolutely different take on the matter and much more numerous ,

but such articles would hold no weight in you opinion,

I can offer plenty of credible Pakistani journals that are pretty straightforward in their beliefs that this was clearly an attack that had its root in Pakistan

Would you take them as an evidence ?

I suppose not , please do not expect the reverse either.

That your logical analysis is highly faulty and your arguements suffer from wishful thinking
would be obvious to any rational and non partisan observer.

Alright, I will give you two other observations or you may call them evidences. You claim that they were Islamic terrorists and belonged to religious outfit of Lashkar-e-
Tayyiaba (LeT). If for a second we accept your claim that Ajmal Amair Kasab was very religious person and strongly anti-Hindus,
Nowhere have i claimed that ajmal ksab was a very religious person ,

He was as the reports suggest a highly impressionable and greedy person

Islam merely served as a tool for his handlers to brainwash his mind , you dont need to be an orthodox muslim to fall in that trap.

The very basis of your arguement is without foundation.

why on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan he his lawyer namely Abbas Kazmi, "If anyone would tie him a Rakhi."
Irrelevant and pointless

No one expects from a LeT member to do this and being religiously motivated he should offer his prayers regularly which I checked and he is not offering prayers. Thus it is bitter truth that he has no connection with LeT or other Muslim group.
Refer to the points above .
& in any case a baseless arguement ,

Do all pakistanis offer regular namaz ?

This might be true in foreign countries but we Pakistanis and Indian can identify each other from miles. In India, a Madrasi and a Punjabi are quite opposite, a Tamil and Andhra Pradeshi do not resemble each other, similarly a guy from Rajputana would differ from the one in Goa and so on.
Seriously !!!

did you study logic in the 'Obfuscation school of Denial' ?

such differences can be made even with in Indians

Can you offer me any way in which a Pakistani Muhajir can be distinguished from person hailing from UP ?

For all the world Musharraf looked absolutely same to a professor i had in college who went by the name of SK Gupta
we even used to call him Musharraf behind his back.

Is a Indian Sindhi any different looking then a Pakistani Sindhi ?

Is a Pakistani Punjabi different from a Indian Punjabi ?

No they are not except to a die Hard ostrich .

So please check the accent of the attackers and also resemble the photographs of the killed attackers keeping in view their ethnic identities. You will get the answer that they were Indians.
I have checked the accent very well , and they sounded very Pakistani to me .

I must also point out that some of the members are trying to be clever and passing sarcastic remarks, which so far I am tolerating.
If you cant take attacks , you are welcome to leave for the comfort of you cocoon , this is an Indian Defence forum,

. I think just a hint would suffice as I will not be tolerating any more
:pokerface: Thank you for your warning , We will be expecting a nuke attack any moment now.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
That is absolute rubbish and you know it.
Pakistanis are pathological liars and the whole world knows it .

PS: I forgot sir that you are Turkish , and would hate to be identified with a common Indian , My apologies !

Bushra Aziz

Nice story :) You want to twist a man's loyalties by his intrigue about a festival of the locality?
Well if that story proves something in your world, let me narrate one more (a legend of course).
Rani Karnavati of Chittor had tied Rakhi to Humayun, making him a brother.
The next time Rakhi was sent to him with a letter, Humayun (a rock solid muslim by Pakistani standards) abandoned an ongoing campaign towards Bengal and rushed to her aid against Bahadur Shah (another muslim) of Gujarat Sultanate.
Now, did the Rakhi lay any influence on Humayun's stature or actions as a muslim? Did he do non-muslim things because of the Rakhi or did he perform Rakhi duty because of being a lesser muslim? Pick one.
You should really see the Gora couples who come here to get married the Indian style ;)

Regards,
Virendra
You are right. I myself am strong believer that there should be no difference between Hindus and Muslims in a political sense. They were one nation and had been living with harmony since centuries. It was the Capitalists and Imperialists who intruded in 1/3 part of our sub-continent and sowed the seeds of mistrust and suspicions. It is the notorious concept of democracy that divided us. You will dub me as "person of primitive thoughts" but I am more comfortable with a religious minded Hindu than a secular, who has no regard to his inner self and obligations. If we are able to say goodbye to democracy and return to our own eastern values we can always think of living together but since it is not an easy to reverse the history so the Ideology of Pakistan is the only solution. In Pakistan, before the partition, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs as well as other communities used to live together. My parents told me how peace loving Hindus were. They told me that any Muslim who calls a Hindu girl DEEDE once; she is his sister forever. I feel sorry why some of the Pakistani Hindu migrated to India as still today I consider their right to return to Pakistan and that they should be given back their properties which they left. We must follow the terminologies like peaceful coexistence, mutual respect and so on.

Zarvin

Pakistanis are pathological liars and the whole world knows it .

PS: I forgot sir that you are Turkish , and would hate to be identified with a common Indian , My apologies !
Calling me a liar whilst lying yourself... when did I call myself Turkish? I did however say I was mistaken for being Turkish, but that is different.

Pakistanis may look similar to Indians, but are not the same looking, and we(or at least us Pakistanis) can tell the difference between us. Neither do we pretend to be Indians- and yes I know of that one news article that you have at the back of your mind- well these are isolated incidents, I have personally observed Indians pretending to be Pakistani as well, but I won't use it as an argument to justify that all Indians do it.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Calling me a liar whilst lying yourself...
Go back and have a look at your posts and decide who accused the other of lying first.

In any case i am just repeating the opinion of ur strategic allies

when did I call myself Turkish? I did however say I was mistaken for being Turkish, but that is different.
Potato - Pota-ato

Pakistanis may look similar to Indians, but are not the same looking, and we(or at least us Pakistanis) can tell the difference between us. Neither do we pretend to be Indians- and yes I know of that one news article that you have at the back of your mind- well these are isolated incidents,
Isolated incidents ?

When one discovers such instances in a mere superficial glimpse its obvious that this is a wide spread phenomena ,

Since you have already come across the reports of these incidents i will not the take the trouble of posting them to rub it in

In any case all of these Terrorists looked very Pakistani except ofcourse to Pakistanis .

I have personally observed Indians pretending to be Pakistani as well, but I won't use it as an argument to justify that all Indians do it.
:rotflmao:

Now u know you are spewing BS ,

Do u have any citations , i am pretty sure u dont

If yes , i would be most pleased to examine them .

If not, you'll be well advised to shut your trap and not make an a*se of yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys if not the old man, at least for the other (hot) minister's sake - come back to the topic ;)

Bushra Aziz

-Originally Posted by Bushra Aziz-

Regarding Mumbai attacks, no doubt, what Ajmal Kasab did in CST is worth condemnation in the strongest words and the only punishment for such persons is death and only death. Faheem Asnsari and Sahabuddin Ahmed, who were also alleged to be involved in the attacks by providing the map of Mumbai to militants, who attacked Mumbai on November 26, were declared innocent by the court, despite recovery of a map from their possession. It is true that both these Indian Muslims were not involved in the Mumbai attacks but what about the map of Mumbai which was recovered from their possession and used in the attacks. It is generally being whispered in streets of India that the judgment failed to condemn and curse Indian home grown terrorism. Ironically, the photographs of all the militants were released in print and electronic media which quite clearly reflected their Indian nationality but whole blame was leveled on the lone survivor militant.

The fact cannot be denied that identity cards recovered from the slain militants by Indian authorities indicated that except Ajmal Amir Kasab, all the other nine militants were non Muslims, which is evident from their names; Naresh V Verma, Arjun Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Raghbir Singh, Arjun Vikrum, Rohit Diak, etc. It is pertinent to mention here that Ajmal Kasab is being referred as Pakistani hailing from Okara but the fact cannot be denied that his parents are Indian nationals who migrated from India. Since his family was living in Pakistan, so they were Pakistanis and it hardly matters that Ajmal Kasab had an Indian background or was holder of British nationality, who spent most of his time in England.

We must not forget that "Kasab" itself is not a local word in Pakistan and is only used in India and by some of the former Indian nationals who migrated from India.

In Okara and whole of Punjab province, a similar word "Kasai" is used for butcher. We, therefore, can safely say that either Ajmal Kasab was an Indian national or had an Indian background. It is interesting to share that former Indian Inspector General of Police, Maharashtra, SM Mushrif, in his book, "Who Killed Karkare?" has blamed Brahmins' for the November 26 Mumbai attacks.

He is of the view that Muslim terrorism in India is a figment of imagination, a facade created by the Intelligence Bureau to cover up the real terrorism in the country perpetrated by Brahminists to establish the Brahminist hegemony. He clarifies that by Brahminists, he means, Brahmins are not Brahminists. He has also appealed to Brahmins to turn Brahminists away. Similarly, he also appealed to Muslims to give up fundamentalism. S M Mushrif claims that the terrorists who caused the heartless bloodbath at CST, Cama Hospital and Rangbhavan Lane were not from among the terrorists who had come from Pakistan, but were local terrorists.

He is of the view that the CST-Cama Hospital-Rangbhavan Lane operation was planned, scripted, directed, choreographed and executed jointly by the Brahminists involved in the nationwide terror plot and their well-wishers in the IB with the sole objective of eliminating Hemant Karkare, who had unearthed the plot. The sole purpose of Indians like SM Mushrif is reflected in one of his interviews when he said "the Brahminists need to be segregated and brought to book to eliminate the rift between Hindus and Muslims." It is interesting to note that similar views were also expressed by MP AK Antulay and Sudhir Sawant, soon after the attacks. It is true that Indian home grown militants were involved in Mumbai attacks but to blame Brahmins is out of question. It seems that it is a conspiracy by certain elements in Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) in which Western intelligence is equally involved. The sole purpose is to take military action against the Brahmins in India and not to allow any role in Indian politics.

It is on record that Indian Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) claimed that they are in the possession of solid evidences against self-styled right-wing terrorist group, Abhinav Bharat, which was behind dozens of terrorist attacks. The CBI claimed that bomb blasts carried out at the Ajmer Dargah in Rajasthan, the Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and Malegaon in Maharashtra are linked with Abhinav Bharat. CBI Director Ashwani Kumar claimed that there is a link between the Ajmer blast and the Mecca Masjid blast.

Things here are of course not out of the context but it is a trap against Hindus who are against secularism and modernity. It is important to mention here that same elements, who are anti-ethics and believe in religion free India, convinced the Indian leadership about involvement of Pakistani in terrorist activities in India including Mumbai attacks.

One more thing that those who claim that they were Islamic terrorists and belonged to religious outfit of Lashkar-e-Tayyiaba (LeT). If for a second we accept your claim that Ajmal Amair Kasab was very religious person and strongly anti-Hindus, why on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan he his lawyer namely Abbas Kazmi, "If anyone would tie him a Rakhi." No one expects from a LeT member to do this and being religiously motivated he should offer his prayers regularly which I checked and he is not offering prayers. Thus it is bitter truth that he has no connection with LeT or other Muslim group.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
You are right. I myself am strong believer that there should be no difference between Hindus and Muslims in a political sense. They were one nation and had been living with harmony since centuries. It was the Capitalists and Imperialists who intruded in 1/3 part of our sub-continent and sowed the seeds of mistrust and suspicions. It is the notorious concept of democracy that divided us. You will dub me as "person of primitive thoughts" but I am more comfortable with a religious minded Hindu than a secular, who has no regard to his inner self and obligations. If we are able to say goodbye to democracy and return to our own eastern values we can always think of living together but since it is not an easy to reverse the history so the Ideology of Pakistan is the only solution. In Pakistan, before the partition, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs as well as other communities used to live together. My parents told me how peace loving Hindus were. They told me that any Muslim who calls a Hindu girl DEEDE once; she is his sister forever. I feel sorry why some of the Pakistani Hindu migrated to India as still today I consider their right to return to Pakistan and that they should be given back their properties which they left. We must follow the terminologies like peaceful coexistence, mutual respect and so on.
Your post tells us how the facts of history have been twisted to suit the mind set of your nation. In one of the sentence you state"In Pakistan before partition" the fact is India did exist before partition and Pakistan was in making by the leaders of separatist movement spearheaded by Muslim leaders with which I have no qualms. I would appreciate honesty rather than do what you tried to do. We all should accept the historical facts and move on to build peaceful nations in which we were born.

Blackwater

one more for their love story

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles