United Kingdom's Daughters

ladder

Country flag
@ladder
Clearly, my opinions don't matter much. You are free to ignore them.
My choice, I am not ignoring them. Now you drew a link with this episode with IT act 66A. Now let me see how you link it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kay

Country flag
My choice, I am not ignoring them. Now you drew a link with this episode with IT act 66A. Now let me see how you link it.
Look, don't get me wrong here. I come to this forum to open up my vistas and know about things that I don't. Even when I argue I expect good, informative and intelligent counter-arguments in the form of back and forth banter. I try to reach a compromise or middle-ground and in general try to absorb differing opinions. My stances are very open and flexible. In general, I try to have a good time.
Some people, again like to argue and enjoy the thrill of winning arguments. That may be exciting in a different way. But it's not my thing.
I don't think I will enjoy the argument. Hence I think its best for me not to have it.

ladder

Country flag
Look, don't get me wrong here. I come to this forum to open up my vistas and know about things that I don't. Even when I argue I expect good, informative and intelligent counter-arguments in the form of back and forth banter. I try to reach a compromise or middle-ground and in general try to absorb differing opinions. My stances are very open and flexible. In general, I try to have a good time.
Some people, again like to argue and enjoy the thrill of winning arguments. That may be exciting in a different way. But it's not my thing.
I don't think I will enjoy the argument. Hence I think its best for me not to have it.
I am not interested in your blah-blah-blah.

You claimed something prove it, otherwise say I don't know.

You have not put forward any facts why you 'wish' the documentary shouldn't have been banned. Except that you 'feel' so and the ban created a hype. For the second you have no statistical data.

When I interacted with you in the other thread which is no closed. After prodding you over and over again, I found out you can't come up with any new points to support your stance.

Then I decided not to quote you until you commit a mistake again. Like what you did in the other thread. I didn't quote you directly until you equated the ban with IT act 66A.

I am curious to know how.

You can't go on writing anything you wish and don't expect other not to react.

Kay

Country flag
@ladder
You make straw-man arguments, focus on trivialities and resort to insults. Anyone in the forum can see how our last argument went. Any argument with you will waste both our times. It is ok if we agree to disagree on certain things.

ladder

Country flag
@ladder
You make straw-man arguments, focus on trivialities and resort to insults. Anyone in the forum can see how our last argument went. Any argument with you will waste both our times. It is ok if we agree to disagree on certain things.
LoL! yeah pointing out supreme court is not a mob justice is a triviality to you. Yes everyone PMed you :rofl: about our last argument, didn't they? Stop conjuring up 'anyone' to make a case for you. Why don't you simply say, you can't prove what you have wrote, we shall part until you commit a mistake again. Easy.

We can't agree to disagree until you answer me and I get to know where you are coming from.

DingDong

Country flag
If awareness was the goal, a video like this counter-video was welcome. Written protest, discussions - everything is welcome. But ban is not. Do you support the ban on "Kissa Kursi Ka" as well, which showed Sanjay Gandhi in bad light?
People should have the right to satirize and criticize the government, religion and any established order. Banning, censoring only creates distorted images of our society.
In this case, netizens got aware of sexual violence in western countries, not because of the ban, but because the ban failed and some individuals took upon themselves the task of providing counter information and counter-videos, which is what should have been done in the first place.
Wrong again, netizens felt a sense of hurt and insult after this case hit limelight. Indian laws were violated and instead of being a Freedom of Speech parrot, let the court decide whether the ban was correct or not.

Compersion

Country flag
making the rapist(s) to be a economic entity is not good. also giving voice is not good. these people ought to be shunned.

we do not want to promote such people that do wrong to later make profit from what they did. we do not want them to start planning business ventures and legacy from within jails.

it is unfortunate that a criminal can only be prevented from such if they are pursued for economic compensation. when it ought to be a understanding that such people if they get any economic benefits from their crime need to get and give approval and benefit to others (for example the Government if not the vicitm(s)). for example: it will be sad if a murder sells and writes a book and movie rights about what they did and becomes rich. further along that line: it will be sad if the murder brother and sister sells and writes a book and movie rights. further along that line: it will be sad if a murders friend sells and write a book and movie rights.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Wrong again, netizens felt a sense of hurt and insult after this case hit limelight. Indian laws were violated and instead of being a Freedom of Speech parrot, let the court decide whether the ban was correct or not.
And the Indian court has said there is absolutely no hurry in lifting the ban.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles