UK: Child Abuse by Men of Pakistani Heritage

BangersAndMash

Rotherham Child Abuse Inquiry: Over 1,400 Children Raped and Trafficked by Men of 'Pakistani-Heritage'

By Lydia Smith
August 26, 2014

More than 1,400 children were sexually exploited in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, over a period of 16 years, a report has concluded.

An independent investigation has found evidence of "appalling" exploitation between 1997 and 2013, involving children as young as 11.

The victims identified in the report include both girls and a small number of boys, and almost all the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage.
Full Article - Rotherham Child Abuse Inquiry: Over 1,400 Children Raped and Trafficked by Men of 'Pakistani-Heritage'

--------------------------
Good to see some sections of the media calling a spade a spade and not abusing the word "Asian".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The news article does not mention how so many got abused.

Was it in a school/ child care home etc etc?

Or individual cases?

If so, were only those 5 arrested who have done all the 1400 acts?

Free Karma

Full Article - Rotherham Child Abuse Inquiry: Over 1,400 Children Raped and Trafficked by Men of 'Pakistani-Heritage'

--------------------------
Good to see some sections of the media calling a spade a spade and not abusing the word "Asian".
Yeah I saw a some headlines that said "Asian" and when you read inside, they were all Pakistani, plus in between were random links to typical "crimes against women in India" type news, I think it was the daily mail.

TBH I think British media is going the "secular" way. I think even the terrorists who attacked Mumbai were and are still called "unidentified gunmen"

BangersAndMash

TBH I think British media is going the "secular" way. "
British media has always been PC. I don't know if they are afraid or restrained by certain parties to tell it as it is.

British Pakistanis are proper screwed up people. Have been reading some comments online, some of the excuses these pakis are coming out with are seriously retarded! It's OK to call Amir Khan, the crappy boxer a Pakistani, but these paki pedos are not Pakistanis, they are British!

fyodor

Country flag
British media has always been PC. I don't know if they are afraid or restrained by certain parties to tell it as it is.

British Pakistanis are proper screwed up people. Have been reading some comments online, some of the excuses these pakis are coming out with are seriously retarded! It's OK to call Amir Khan, the crappy boxer a Pakistani, but these paki pedos are not Pakistanis, they are British!
Mainstream media in all non-Islamic countries is dominated by communist scums who hide the crimes of muslims thinking that muslims will support them in return. Little do they realize that once shariah is established then there head will be the first to fall on sword as they are godless heretics as per Islam.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Mainstream media in all non-Islamic countries is dominated by communist scums who hide the crimes of muslims thinking that muslims will support them in return. Little do they realize that once shariah is established then there head will be the first to fall on sword as they are godless heretics as per Islam.
In their dreams Dude !!!

Religious radicalism or conservatism has no place.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Khan hid his life of depravity behind his middle class background. The mortgage adviser lived in a £300,000 house in Moorgate, a favourite choice of doctors from the nearby hospital.
A neighbour – an ex-consultant – said: "It was a shock when we discovered what he had been involved in."

Moral of the story : If you have Paki neighbors amongst you in West regardless of how sane they seem, always be on guard and report suspicious activities.

All of them seem educated and civilized on surface but beneath lies a certain religious and ideological depravity that most "kaffirs" won't understand.

sorcerer

Country flag
Dear UK.
There is an old saying "If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas ". May be its origin is the land of English.

Thank you

Ps: For Britards
You= UK
Dogs= Pakis
Lie down=Have senseless association
Fleas=UKids getting abused/ Uteens getting Raped

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pretty virile catalysed by a cloistered life I presume.

Britain is seized by vote bank politics.

So sex is in and nothing happens.

sorcerer

Country flag
Woman raped in Hartlepool while walking at night

A woman has been raped in a late-night attack in Hartlepool.

She was walking near Oval Grange at about 01:00 GMT on Thursday, when a man approached her before raping her and leaving the scene.

Police are carrying out extra patrols in the area and asking residents to remain vigilant. The woman is receiving support from trained officers.

Detectives have asked for anyone who was in the area at the time or who has any information to come forward.

BBC News - Woman raped in Hartlepool while walking at night

UsmanWrites

Boy who raped Indian girl in bus and played with her vagina with iron was also Pakistani?
Come on guys there are beast in every nationality

Voldemort

Country flag
Boy who raped Indian girl in bus and played with her vagina with iron was also Pakistani?
Come on guys there are beast in every nationality
This is a thread on 'child abuse by Pakis' not rape. And 'playing with vagina with iron rod' is not as fun as you would like to think.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles