'US hypersonic weapons threat to Russia'

Elite Member
    Malaysia
    Yeah, and they charged against the modern mechanised armies of NAZI Germany and the USSR... the outcome was expected...

'US hypersonic weapons threat to Russia'
    Last edited by asianobserve; 15-05-12 at 09:05 PM.

Crusader spikey360
    India
    Oh I see, its convenient to forget about the topic at hand this way. Cavalry, huh!

Defence Professionals Damian
    Poland
    It is a myth that our cavalry charged at mechanized and armored forces, spread by IIIrd Reich and Soviet propaganda. In fact 2nd Polish Republic cavalry forces were equiped with anti tank guns like a Bofors made ones, very effective against German tanks of that period.

I strongly recommend You to read some history books... these good books, not these ones spreading silly propaganda.
    W.G.Ewald likes this.

Bow Before Me! The Messiah
    India
    Even the british claim the poles charged with there cavalry.

DFI Buddha Godless-Kafir
    India
    Buh...When it comes to your nation then you have the right to be a blind patriot defending all the screw ups!

Poland
    No, I'm not defending the screw ups, I'am defending facts. History is based on facts, I'am not interested in myths but facts, and facts are that such thing as cavalry charge on tanks never happend.

Szarże kawalerii polskiej na niemieckie czołgi – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

I know You are complete ignorant and arrogant not tolerating or even respecting other nations and their history, but maybe use a translator and educate Yourself a bit (this is the only source I can currently provide).

However You are right, there were screw ups, like wrong battle plans, incompetence of HQ and such things, these are well documented facts.

You know what GK, maybe come here to Poland, talk with people, go to universities and talk with professional historians about this subject hmmm?

DFI Buddha Godless-Kafir
    India
    Right, i am completely ignorant that when every nation says it happens and the host nation denies then only i could be wrong. That article is polish why the hell would i ask the thief what happened?

Poland
    I provided english language and non polish sources.

But If Your logic is such, then we should deny everything Indians say? Ok, I will do that from now on.

DFI Buddha Godless-Kafir
    India
    Have you ever done anything else than dump crap on every thing Indian? Why should we treat you differently and cut you any slack or give you any room for your pride? What goes around comes around, you never say anything good about any Indian stuff and if it is good you keep quite you only pick on bad stuff.

Poland
    Really, everything Indian? You know what, go and read all my posts without that Yours syndrome of "everyone is against me, oh no that primitive, barbarian Pole is against me" crap.

Maybe because I provide You sources that are also non Polish ones. You start to use Your brain? Or no, and You will continue that Your xenophobia silly thing and hatred to anyone that is not Indian and might have different opinion than Yours.

Ah so the rules are like in a kindergarten? I say something good then You say something good, and screw the facts, sources and arguments? How old are You? 5?

I was never talking anything wrong about Indian culture, never said anything wrong about Indian history, never said anything bad about Indians as a nation. In fact the only thing I ever cirticized seriously using argumentation and based on observations and knowledge, was Arjun tank.

So maybe stop delude Yourself and hate every non Indian, it's silly, childish, and even stupid.

DFI Buddha Godless-Kafir
    India
    Get over yourself, you are biased. Dont bring in silly arguments of i hate everyone who is not Indian, we already had the discussion on who is the Pacifist remember? and that was not you.

Poland
    I'am biased? So in discussed case of that charge myth even non Poles are biased? Only Godless-Kafir is not biased then?

And what pacifism have to being biased or unbiased?

And yes, You hate everyone who is not Indian or who dare ciriticize anything connected to India, even if these ciritcs are constructive, aimed to for example help India.

Besides this I don't know much about India history, and I don't say that some things in India history are not true. So please, spare us Your briliant commentaries about history of other nations, especially that do to Your xenophobia You don't know shit about others history.

Staff LurkerBaba
    India
    Okay guys, let's focus on the topic
    W.G.Ewald likes this.

United States
    They are Uhlans.

(Oops, sorry LB.)

Thread Information